Satele Shan vs Jaina Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
It is a friendly match. Jaina has been newly promoted to Master status and Satele is Grand Master of the Jedi of the Old Republic. Who wins?

Ascendancy
Jaina at her peak?

Q99
Should be a pretty nice fight, but I'd think Satele on experience. Though I could be behind the times on Jaina.

Vensai
Originally posted by Q99
Should be a pretty nice fight, but I'd think Satele on experience. Though I could be behind the times on Jaina.

Pretty much. Satele seems quite powerful for her era.

NewGuy01
Didn't Jaina barely win against Darth Caedus while he was already dying from his injuries and was missing an arm? While Satele defeated Darth Malgus long before her prime? I must say, this is pretty obvious for me.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Didn't Jaina barely win against Darth Caedus while he was already dying from his injuries and was missing an arm?

Jaina was wounded too (he had hit her with force lightning earlier), and she was the one who sliced off the arm.

NewGuy01
Yeah but his wounds were from Jaina with Luke's aid, and seeing as to how Luke is practically the god of Star Wars Mythos, that can't really be credited to her.

Vensai
Originally posted by Q99
Jaina was wounded too (he had hit her with force lightning earlier), and she was the one who sliced off the arm.

Caedus could have tied Jaina but chose not to. Didn't she have backup when she attacked him?

Q99
The aid was merely a simple illusion, making her look like Like, though. Nothing too major.

Also, the missing arm wasn't fresh as-of the final duel. He had medical care, and purposefully declined to have it re-attached because he could fight one-armed fine but reattaching it would require a longer period of recovery.

Originally posted by Vensai
Caedus could have tied Jaina but chose not to. Didn't she have backup when she attacked him?

Not when they were engaging each other.

And sure, he could've made it a draw, but she was also noted to be going recklessly on the offense since he had escaped before.

Once she had cut his achilles tendon, she could've played it safer and still won, but didn't. Admittedly, tactical blunder on her part.

juyomaster34
Satele Shan wins this one.....
Jaina Solo still has a lot to learn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.