Master Chief & Solid Snake vs. Deathstroke & Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Everyone gets their standard gear

Fight takes place at an abandoned naval yard (think last fight scene in A-Team movie)

Both teams get an hour to prep & gameplan for the fight

Who wins?

Chozone
So ...essentially Master Chief vs Deathstroke and Captain America?

ScreamPaste
Depending who you ask Snake could destroy Chief effortlessly.

Depends though. On who you ask.

Chozone
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Depending who you ask Snake could destroy Chief effortlessly.

Depends though. On who you ask. well, if you ask intelligent, unbiased people well versed in both Halo and MGS Mythos they would tell you that even without armor Chief would kill Snake in a few seconds

If you ask morons which make up the majority of the MGS fanbase, they would tell you something ridiculous among these lines

"snake beat teh metal gearz so he can beet da cheef lulz"

NemeBro
Snake would easily kill Master Chief.

Master Chief is class 2, Snake is class 100.

There is no contest.

ScreamPaste
Try not to wander into VG or Star Wars v.s. this time, Chozone.

Chozone
Originally posted by NemeBro
Snake would easily kill Master Chief.

Master Chief is class 2, Snake is class 100.

There is no contest. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, your moron /clap clap clap clap clap

NemeBro
You seem familiar.

And by "familiar", I mean you are the same sodomite who flooded all the Snake threads before with their ill-thought out garbage.

Also you're fat and nobody likes you.

Kazenji
Where are people getting the idea Snake is fighting the chief?

NemeBro
Chozone being a little girl is where.

Snake at one point beat him and his dad up and ****ed his mother in front of him, so he feels the need to bash him in every thread Snake participates in.

Chozone
You seem familiar.

And by "familiar", I mean you are the same sodomite who flooded all the Snake threads before with their ill-thought out garbage.

Also you're fat and nobody likes you. I don't think so, I'm new here but I'm just here to speak the truth

Solid Snake is Punisher Jr.

Master Chief may lock Snake in a closet for his own protection

I am a bit chubby, I may go back to the gym tomorrow

NemeBro
What's that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Chozone
But you aren't hearing anything, you're reading what I'm posting so the sound of you being awesome should have no bearing on your ability to read my post or not

But back to the fight, Master Chief might be able to solo but he may not be able to protect Snake.

If either Deathstroke or Cap attack him then Chief will have to protect him

FinalAnswer
Snake has nanomachines.

So he wins.

Chozone
All the PMC's in MGS4 had nanomachines so that's a fail argument.

NemeBro
Snake would rip Captain America's head off with his class 100 strength though.

And go on. Bring up Snake not breaking those cuffs, when he did, in fact, break those cuffs.

Chozone
Cuffs? Wtf are you talking about? And what class 100 strength?

FinalAnswer
Yes, all the PMC's in MGS4 would beat anyone here besides Solid Snake.

For they lack nanomachines.

Chozone
I really hope your trolling because no one can be this stupid

FinalAnswer
Nanomachines are the only explanation why Big Boss is able to stop metal gears from stopping him.

Therefore, since all PMCs have nanomachines, all PMCs are Class 100.

/thread

NemeBro
Originally posted by Chozone
Cuffs? Wtf are you talking about? And what class 100 strength?

You know exactly what I am talking about.

The one that allows him and his "father" to stop giant robots from crushing them.

Chozone
So this is what's going to happen
Snake will be terrified at the thought of facing Cap or Slade so he'll beg Chief to protect him

Chief will put Snake in a room or a closet and lock the door, Snake will observe the fight from the outside while simultaneously wetting himself and realizes that if Chief falls he'll be next.

But since Slade and Cap have little chance of hurting Chief, Chief will eventually win. Snake will come out and thank Chief for protecting him and Chief will smack him and tell him to go home.

FinalAnswer
So this is what's going to happen
Snake is going to dropkick Deathstroke and launch him out of the solar system, then punch his fist through Captain America's shield and tear out his spine, all within the timeframe of a nanosecond.

He'll then give Master Chief a high-five, only to rip off his arm from the force of his hand.

Nanomachines.

Fixed that for you.

Chozone
Yes but I'm being serious and not writing fan fiction
All I've done so far is speak the truth. Don't get mad

FinalAnswer
But the truth is, Solid Snake is strongest, faster, smarter, more skilled and much better looking then anyone here.

So you're wrong.

Chozone
No the actual TRUTH is that Snake is Punisher Lite and Master Chief would put him in a closet for his own protection

Snake can't even bullet time laughing out loud

FinalAnswer
Ignoring the instances he's dodged bullets and fought bullet-timers, sure.

Also his nanomachines.

Chozone
Show a single instance of him bullet timing

FinalAnswer
Show a single instance of him bullet timing

http://youtu.be/3pxjab8bH_8?t=58s

http://youtu.be/XFgzKRoQ5OA?t=2m45s

http://youtu.be/uXTPS5pfeFI?t=25s

http://youtu.be/yYZmmzLS5xI?t=3m40s

Chozone
Twin Snakes isn't canon kid

FinalAnswer
Too bad it is.

But even if you were right, the second feat is from 2.

But there ya go, 4 instances of Solid Snake dodging bullets.

smile

Chozone
Too bad Kojipro stated that Twin Snakes isn canon. Sorry kid

That would give you one instance of him bullet timing, learn math

And actually once I can post pics I'll prove frame by frame that Snake didn't bullet time against Olga.

FinalAnswer
Regardless, he moved out of the way of a railgun shot and fought Vamp, a bullet timer, in 4.

Chozone
A rail gun is much slower than a bullet is, Raiden dodged it in MGS2

Vamp isn't a bullet timer either, he can only dodge bullets because he can hear peoples muscles and tell where the gun is pointing

FinalAnswer
A rail gun is much slower than a bullet is, Raiden dodged it in MGS2

Vamp isn't a bullet timer either, he can only dodge bullets because he can hear peoples muscles and tell where the gun is pointing

No he isn't, and what's the point of raising Raiden, he's the most plain example of a bullet-timer in the series lol.

Vamp fought against the blatant bullet-timer that is Raiden so nyup.

Chozone
Yes it is, watch MGS2 Fortune boss fight, she shoots Raiden and he dodges it, and it takes 1 second for it to travel 100 feet, a bullet on average is 1000 feet making the rail gun 1/10 the speed

Vamp fought Raiden because he could hear his muscles, and Vamp lost to Raiden both as a human and a cyborg

NemeBro
there is this thing called slow motion.

Chozone
There wasn't any slo mo though, it was all real time.

NemeBro
No it wasn't, which is why the railgun seemed so slow.

Chozone
MGS2 Fortune rail shot was not in slo motion

Chozone
Nemebro and FinalAnswer look like they're about to cry because I've spoken the truth about SS

If Snake went into Marvel universe, Punisher may take him under his wing and make Snake his new side kick laughing out loud

BloodRain
Making a double post for the sake of insults will only make you look childish.

The superhumans with guns win, obviously.

NemeBro
Nemebro and FinalAnswer look like they're about to cry because I've spoken the truth about SS

If Snake went into Marvel universe, Punisher may take him under his wing and make Snake his new side kick laughing out loud I am much smarter than you.

Solid Snake punches everyone in this thread's heads off.

AuraAngel
Including yours? vin

FinalAnswer
Vamp fought Raiden because he could hear his muscles, and Vamp lost to Raiden both as a human and a cyborg

If he didn't have superhuman reaction speed, it wouldn't matter what he hears, Raiden would be too fast for him and he'd be dead.

Also slow motion.

Tzeentch._
It wasn't slow motion. I've explained this to Shane a few times.

If the scene was running in slow motion, presumably so that we could see the movements of the characters, then everything else in the scene would practically not be moving at all. The characters might be moving faster than the eye can follow, but the billowing clouds of sand being kicked up, the blood splattering out of wounds, all thede thigs happening in the background would basically be not moving at all in relation to the characters if we were to assume that the scene was slowed down.

Edit- I thought we were talking about the raiden vs vamp fight in mgs 4 (where clearly neither of them are fighting at bullet-timing speeds). I haven't seen this scene fron mgs2 do I can't comment.

Chozone
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
If he didn't have superhuman reaction speed, it wouldn't matter what he hears, Raiden would be too fast for him and he'd be dead.

Also slow motion. Actually yes, it does matter, Vamp stated he knows where a gun is aimed BEFORE the trigger is pulled, he couldn't fully read Raiden's body movements so he was grazed in the face

Vamp = can't bullet time on his own

I am much smarter than you.

Solid Snake punches everyone in this thread's heads off.

Snake got held up at gun point by Johnny, Snake will be Punishers no sidekick laughing out loud

Originally posted by BloodRain
Making a double post for the sake of insults will only make you look childish.

The superhumans with guns win, obviously.

Yes but everytime I've stated has been objectively true, so the childish person is the one who's right which makes everyone else look like a numb nut

The superhumans with guns win? Deathstroke and Masterchief aren't on the same team and Cap doesn't have a gun so you may have read the OP wrong

It's a superhuman with an unbreakable skeleton and armor with guns, fighting by his side is Punisher Jr, a guy who's never bullet timed, vs Deathstroke and Cap

Master Chief may be able to solo, but he'll have to protect Snake since Snake won't be able to defend himself. He may lock Snake in a closet for his own protection. Than after winning slap him for being so worthless and telling him to go home

AuraAngel
It's a superhuman with an unbreakable skeleton and armor with guns, fighting by his side is Punisher Jr, a guy who's never bullet timed

Except for that whole bullet timing he did in the second video FA posted.

I don't have an axe to grind here but that was pretty clearly bullet timing.

Chozone
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Except for that whole bullet timing he did in the second video FA posted.

I don't have an axe to grind here but that was pretty clearly bullet timing. Actually I can prove frame by frame that he moved out of the way before the gun was fired. You can tell by the flash of the gun, the flash occurs before the bullets leaves the chamber

It won't let me post pics now but eventually I'll show it once I can post pics

BloodRain
Yes but everytime I've stated has been objectively true, so the childish person is the one who's right which makes everyone else look like a numb nut

The superhumans with guns win? Deathstroke and Masterchief aren't on the same team and Cap doesn't have a gun so you may have read the OP wrong

It's a superhuman with an unbreakable skeleton and armor with guns, fighting by his side is Punisher Jr, a guy who's never bullet timed, vs Deathstroke and Cap

Master Chief may be able to solo, but he'll have to protect Snake since Snake won't be able to defend himself. He may lock Snake in a closet for his own protection. Than after winning slap him for being so worthless and telling him to go home
Did you just admit to being childish?

No, I read the OP right. The superhumans with guns win.

Chozone
Did you just admit to being childish?

No, I read the OP right. The superhumans with guns win. Apparently you didn't, the superhumans with guns in this fight are Deathstroke and Master Chief who are on opposite teams

Deathstroke is teamed with a superhuman with no gun, and Master Chief is teamed with a guy who can't bullet time, can't break a pair of hand cuffs and got his ass kicked and sodomized by 3 guards.

Think before talking back to your superiors. Thanks

BloodRain
..you don't stop going on, do you? We get it, you have a grudge against Snake.

The superhumans with guns still win, regardless of you opinion on it less so as you agree that the first team win.

Chozone
..you don't stop going on, do you? We get it, you have a grudge against Snake.

The superhumans with guns still win, regardless of you opinion on it less so as you agree that the first team win. I have an obligation to the truth. if i do have a grudge it's against all of the morons on the internet.

My opinion is based on fact since it comes from an analysis of knowing in detail what each character in this thread is capable of

your opinion comes from the fact that the only knowledge you have is viewing clips on youtube without being aware of the context

The superhuman with guns win, although the other superhumans can win by quickly taking out the non superhuman who was taken down by 3 soldiers, and double teaming the solo superhuman on team 1

BloodRain
So you agree with me that team 1 wins?

Chozone
I agree, that team 1 wins ONLY if Solid Snake stays out of the way since Chief may not be able to protect him, if he's busy fighting Cap or Slade solo then the other one can pick Snake off and will lead to an eventual double team, Chief's ability to survive the double team is what determines if team 1 wins or not.

BloodRain
So putting the obvious anti-snake thing aside, its agreed.

Chozone
So putting the obvious anti-snake thing aside, its agreed. If by obvious anti Snake thing you mean objective analysis based off of actually knowing the source material, it can really go either way depending on how Chief can handle a double team.

Danny Wayne
Mc solos.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Danny Wayne
Mc solos. haermm Simply not gonna happen.

Danny Wayne
How could deathstroke or cap even hurt him

ScreamPaste
Smack him hard enough to lock his armour up for the incapacitation, would be the easiest way. A terminal velocity fall already did that.

Danny Wayne
Ya neither one can hit that hard cause as I recall it took mc falling from space to lock his armor.

ScreamPaste
Cap can hit much harder than a simple terminal velocity fall.

Falling from space is no different from falling off the empire state building as far as the sudden stop is concerned, once you hit terminal velocity you don't fall any faster.

Danny Wayne
Mc is stronger, more durable, and faster.

ScreamPaste
No, probably, and not likely. Cap has some very good feats to his name, and while he can't absorb gunfire the same way MC can, he's perfectly capable of avoiding fire from his weapon and schooling him in close combat.

Danny Wayne
Mc killed 5 odst in h2h when he was 14 without armor what does cap have on that.

ScreamPaste
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n266/Lopetego/capture04-7.jpg
biscuits

No, but 5 ODST isn't all that great, Cap's kept up with Spider-Man, subdued a blood lusted Daredevil while holding back, KO'd Wolverine and is generally a cool guy.

Danny Wayne
Mc would beat Wolverine, daredevil, and could also keep up with Spiderman, and also that's ultimate hulk right anybody can knock out ultimate hulk

ScreamPaste
Mc would beat Wolverine, daredevil, and could also keep up with Spiderman, and also that's ultimate hulk right anybody can knock out ultimate hulk
I doubt it simply because he can't put Wolverine down fast enough, or out speed him in melee to enough of an extent to get a definitive win. He could KO him sometimes, I'd give Logan majority though, Daredevil, has no real means of hurting him, sure, but Spider-Man? No. Spider-Man would rock MC's shit. haermm

The Hulk scan isn't meant to be taken seriously, it's just Steve being a badass, out of context.

Danny Wayne
Mc bench is in the tons while caps isn't. Speed are nearly equal. Mc also has better durability feats.

TrevorPhillips
MC might be stronger and faster but Cap and Slade have Vibranium and Prometheum weapons that could potentially harm MC.

I'm going with Cap and Slade, give Chief a better partner and will see otherwise.

Danny Wayne
And mc has lot weapons that can hurt them.

COG Veteran
OP states an hour prep. Cap calls in Avengers and X-men.

/thread.

Danny Wayne
Ya cause cap couldn't win without backup.

XanatosForever
If calling in favors is an option, Snake calls in Raiden.

Standard gear for John, far as I know at this point, is assumed to be an assault rifle and magnum sidearm. Steve has his shield. What do Slade and Snake have?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by XanatosForever
If calling in favors is an option, Snake calls in Raiden.

He would probably solo everyone's faces. haermm

COG Veteran
Ya cause cap couldn't win without backup.

It's called using prep time effectively. Team game has no answer for Mr. Fantastic or hulk or thor.

sacred108
Originally posted by COG Veteran
It's called using prep time effectively. Team game has no answer for Mr. Fantastic or hulk or thor. Ok then team game goes to the video game universe and recruits Asura, Link, Gordon Freeman, Ryu habase, Strider Hyru, Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Kratos, All the Pokemon ever lets go team video game.

ares834
Prep never involves the help of others...

Anyway, team 1 has the two strongest members. They win. Deathstroke needs a better partner.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by sacred108
Ok then team game goes to the video game universe and recruits Asura, Link, Gordon Freeman, Ryu habase, Strider Hyru, Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Kratos, All the Pokemon ever lets go team video game.

Comics recruit TOAA and living tribunal. Comics win.

sacred108
Games recruit every game ever which means games win

Sacred 117
COG, 108, y'all are both retarded.

As Ares stated, prep never involves recruiting help. They would have otherwise simply been given allies in the title or OP. Also, virtually nothing y'all are calling for can reasonably happen within an hour. haermm

sacred108
Quite 117 we are playing a game

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Sacred 117
COG, 108, y'all are both retarded.

As Ares stated, prep never involves recruiting help. They would have otherwise simply been given allies in the title or OP. Also, virtually nothing y'all are calling for can reasonably happen within an hour. haermm

They were given allies. Also the op doesn't prohibit them calling in help. Prep.

Games recruit every game ever which means games win

Dr. Manhattan comes in and levels the field. Go comics go!

Sacred 117
Quite 117 we are playing a game

And drowning the the valid input of others as a result, thus derailing and essentially burying the thread, if that's how you want to put it.

Sacred 117
They were given allies. Also the op doesn't prohibit them calling in help. Prep.

Dr. Manhattan comes in and levels the field. Go comics go!

As said, none of your suggestions reasonably fit an hour timeframe, and this is no one else's fight either way. I know you're not so ignorant that you would believe such either.

COG Veteran
As said, none of your suggestions reasonably fit an hour timeframe, and this is no one else's fight either way. I know you're not so ignorant that you would believe such either.

Pretty sure cap could call an Avenger in one hour. smile

ScreamPaste
Even if they could recruit from their own universes, MGS and Halo do not contain characters from other games.

sacred108
Marvel and dc characters have all been in games so games win.

ScreamPaste
They haven't been in Halo or MGS.

sacred108
So they have been in games.

Sacred 117
IT MAKES NO F**KING DIFFERENCE! Scream basically just clarified assistance being unavailable to them!

Start debating like men, for f**k sake, instead of trying to create bullshit loopholes!

Danny Wayne
Lol sacred108 did this same shit with me before but however prep does not mean assistance I do think chief would take out cap or deathstroke but not sure at same time. He is faster, stronger, and more durable than them just not sure he fare well with caps shield and deathsrokes sword.

COG Veteran
IT MAKES NO F**KING DIFFERENCE! Scream basically just clarified assistance being unavailable to them!

Start debating like men, for f**k sake, instead of trying to create bullshit loopholes!

U mad bro?

A guy would be an idiot not to have backup when he gets prep. Not loopholing, just stating the facts.

TrevorPhillipss
Lol sacred108 did this same shit with me before but however prep does not mean assistance I do think chief would take out cap or deathstroke but not sure at same time. He is faster, stronger, and more durable than them just not sure he fare well with caps shield and deathsrokes sword. Agreed with this.

Sacred 117
U mad bro?

A guy would be an idiot not to have backup when he gets prep. Not loopholing, just stating the facts.

I just think it's so f**king cowardly! haermm

"Having prep" and "getting others to do your fighting for you" aren't the same thing. Furthermore, this is "Master Chief and Solid Snake vs. Deathstroke and Captain America", not "Master Chief and Solid Snake vs. Deathstroke and The Avengers".

This is no one else's fight, and trying to say otherwise would be an attempt to give them something they aren't allowed. It's otherwise pointless to feature them in a thread.

COG Veteran
"Having prep" and "getting others to do your fighting for you" aren't the same thing. Furthermore, this is "Master Chief and Solid Snake vs. Deathstroke and Captain America", not "Master Chief and Solid Snake vs. Deathstroke and The Avengers".

It could very well turn into that.

ares834
Wow, this thread got dumb fast. Not sure if people are trolling or just dumb but prep never involves getting others to help you.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ares834
Wow, this thread got dumb fast. Not sure if people are trolling or just dumb but prep never involves getting others to help you.

thumb up

Dreampanther
Captain America can dodge bullets. "...possible for him to dodge gunfire even in point blank range from multiple gunners at the same time..." and "...able to dodge bullets because he sees faster than them."
Captain America does not get tired. "...can exert himself at peak capacity for a hour without any rest and before showing any signs of fatigue."
Captain America is a frakking tactical genius. "... possesses an eidetic memory, meaning that he never forgets anything and has perfect recall. This enables him to remember any military tactic and apply it to any situation."

http://marvel.wikia.com/Captain_America_(Steven_Rogers)

You gave him an hour to prep in an abandoned naval yard. He might not be able to outpunch MC, but he has consistently shown that he is able to take out characters much stronger and durable than he is.

Since MC can't shoot him, and Cap has had an hour to think of a plan to deal with MC and Snake, I know who I'm betting my money on.

Danny Wayne
Yeah I'm betting on mc and ss chief is stronger, faster, and more durable than either deathstroke or captain America and snake is no joke himself besides mc dosent need guns to kill deathstroke or cap.

ScreamPaste
Nope.

Danny Wayne
Yes he his scream don't make me get sacred wherever the **** he is

We have had this argument before and pretty much everyone except you agrees with me cap has nothing on mc

ScreamPaste
Yes he his scream don't make me get sacred wherever the **** he is

We have had this argument before and pretty much everyone except you agrees with me cap has nothing on mc
You can keep claiming it, but you're going to have to prove it.

Danny Wayne
Prove cap is faster and stronger than chief caps bench is only 800 pounds master chief's bench is in the tons

ScreamPaste
Prove cap is faster and stronger than chief caps bench is only 800 pounds master chief's bench is in the tons
>Repeating yourself this hard.

So in short, you've claimed that MC is faster and stronger, but you won't actually back it with anything, and are trying to shift the burden of proof? Lel.

Dreampanther
I am not trying to prove Cap is stronger. I am asserting that Cap is consistently able to fight with and against opponents much stronger than he is, and that due to his tactical expertise and his peak human speed, stamina and reflexes he has an excellent record. I believe he has a much better chance than the posts so far suggest, and that due to the prep time he might actually lead his team to victory.

Cap is able to dodge bullets. Can Master Chief? And Snake? Because that should establish how fast he is compared to them.

Danny Wayne
Dude your talking about caps reaction time thats not his actual speed, his max speed hes ever ran is 50 mph, Chiefs starting acceleration is 55 kph. Chiefs reaction time is 20 milliseconds i believe and even faster with cortana cap has nothing on mc. Also Mc has also beaten people out of his league. its due to either Caps jobber aura or PIS that he beats some of the people he beats.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I am not trying to prove Cap is stronger. I am asserting that Cap is consistently able to fight with and against opponents much stronger than he is, and that due to his tactical expertise and his peak human speed, stamina and reflexes he has an excellent record. I believe he has a much better chance than the posts so far suggest, and that due to the prep time he might actually lead his team to victory.

Cap is able to dodge bullets. Can Master Chief? And Snake? Because that should establish how fast he is compared to them.
MC's reaction time is 20 milliseconds or something, that comes to 0.02 of a second, which is enough time for a bullet to travel 6.2 - 20 meters. Up close Chief's going to have trouble with bullets, at range less so as long as he's aware of them. shrug

Danny Wayne
>Repeating yourself this hard.

So in short, you've claimed that MC is faster and stronger, but you won't actually back it with anything, and are trying to shift the burden of proof? Lel. If your going to ask me to prove something then you must do the same caps bench is only 800 pounds chief outside of armor is stronger than that now let me explain why. Stated in the novel i believe they say Spartans outside the armor can lift 3x or 4x over their weight over their head. MC is about 300 pounds that's 900-1200 pounds over his head. And the armor multiples their strength by another 3x or 4x which is far above a ton and way above cap.

Dreampanther
Cap consistently beats opponents who underestimate him because they are bigger and stronger than he is. CONSISTENTLY. Therefore, I believe claiming "jobber aura or PIS" can be ruled out.

Cap is a TACTICAL GENIUS. This means he can out-think his opponents. In this scenario, he has been given an hour to prepare. If all you are relying on is speed and strength for MC's team, they are royally screwed.

Danny Wayne
Not really MC and snake are no push overs in tactics their is a reason why he takes on armies unscathed

Dreampanther
Sure, they are great fighters - nobody is claiming they are not. But there is a difference between somebody who is really, really good and somebody who is commonly acknowledged to be the most strategical mind on the planet...

Danny Wayne
No that belongs to reed being the god of prep

Dreampanther
Ha, close! I think it's been established that Reed has the most brilliant scientific mind, while Stark is the most brilliant at engineering, and Pym is the most brilliant at... something, can't remember.

But Cap is the strategist. The soldier with decades of experience and a mind enhanced by the super-soldier serum to operate at peak efficiency.

ScreamPaste
If your going to ask me to prove something then you must do the same caps bench is only 800 pounds chief outside of armor is stronger than that now let me explain why. Stated in the novel i believe they say Spartans outside the armor can lift 3x or 4x over their weight over their head. MC is about 300 pounds that's 900-1200 pounds over his head. And the armor multiples their strength by another 3x or 4x which is far above a ton and way above cap.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/186/capspeed1pn6.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/407/capdamanta2.jpg/

You really should spend some time in Cap's respect thread.
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7842/capiii12p21gz7.jpg
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2255/capiii13p1448fa0365vx8.jpg
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4227/captainamericav303911bf0.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8218/captainamericav305061cs8.jpg

Danny Wayne
that dosent put him above chief

ScreamPaste
Until you can come up with better feats, I'm afraid so. Cap can hang with Spider-Man, Master Chief does not want to **** with Pete. haermm

Danny Wayne
so cause he keeps up with pete he automatically is better than mc lol nowe your trolling.

And if your playing like that mc does solo cause neither pete or cap would come close to the diadac

ScreamPaste
so cause he keeps up with pete he automatically is better than mc lol nowe your trolling.

And if your playing like that mc does solo cause neither pete or cap would come close to the diadac This much butthurt. Lel.

Cap has actually beaten Pete before, twice or more. Here's your current conundrum:

Cap's feats are better.
You like MC better.

But Cap is going to beat MC.

Danny Wayne
Wow you really are but hurt cause caps bench is 800 pounds while chief is in the tons . cap can beat up pete all he wants cause pete dosent come close to the diadac.

Chief has all the advantages except tacitcs ill give cap that
However your buthurt over cap

But chief will destroy him hell you made a thread about this and everybody was leaning toward mc.

ScreamPaste
Wow you really are but hurt cause caps bench is 800 pounds while chief is in the tons . cap can beat up pete all he wants cause pete dosent come close to the diadac.

But chief will destroy him hell you made a thread about this and everybody was leaning toward mc.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/186/capspeed1pn6.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/407/capdamanta2.jpg/

You really should spend some time in Cap's respect thread.
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7842/capiii12p21gz7.jpg
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2255/capiii13p1448fa0365vx8.jpg
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4227/captainamericav303911bf0.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8218/captainamericav305061cs8.jpg

Wei Phoenix

Captain America bench presses 800 lbs as a work out. He's slightly above peak human. 800 pounds is a warm up.

TrevorPhillipss
Cap was benching 1100 lbs back when he was peak human before Brubaker made him enhanced, low level superhuman.

Characters like Cap, Deathstroke, Bane, Wolverine, can bench a ton if not more.

Hell Batman isn't as strong as any of the above and he can bench 1200-1500

Not really MC and snake are no push overs in tactics their is a reason why he takes on armies unscathed Compared to Cap and Deathstroke, Snake is a massive pushover. It's MC that's going to be a problem. But it's unlikely he can take them both together.

Dreampanther
http://youtu.be/nzAAL6bkrOE

God Cloth Seiya
Great battle..... to bad they got the winner wrong.

TrevorPhillipss
I always take those battles with a grain of salt, their fun to watch but are often inaccurate.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by TrevorPhillipss
I always take those battles with a grain of salt, their fun to watch but are often inaccurate.

Especially SPB(D) since it's all based so heavily on assumption. "Here's what the people said..." Too bad they don't all know what they're talking about. It's not as if those people did some in-depth analysis of both sides. They most likely just picked who they liked better.

iscaremonkeys
annnnnd master chief cant solo because???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.