Tulak Hord vs Lord Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaldin
The Lord of hate vs the sith emperor.

Tulak Hord in prime

Lord Vitiate in prime

I personally think Tulak would destroy Lord Vitiate but it's up to you

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Kaldin
The Lord of hate vs the sith emperor.

Tulak Hord in prime

Lord Vitiate in prime

I personally think Tulak would destroy Lord Vitiate but it's up to you Finally someone realizes Tulak hord's power. Tulak Hord was the greatest lightsaber master to have ever lived, he single-handedly killed over 3,000 Jedi, and 4,100 Soilders with a Lightsaber alone, while his servent and fellow Sith Warrior Khem Val fed on what was left of the Fallen Jedis Force energy, becoming more and more powerful with each Jedi that Tulak Slaughtered, later becoming a Sith History Legend.

Not to mention that Tulak was also a Master of Telekinesis. Khem Val quoted that his Master once pulled a ship the size of the Endar Spire with ease. Tulak was once revered as the Lord of Hate, due to him feeding off of his enemies strength during battle, slaughtering them later.

It was also said that Tulak Hord single-handedly conquered over 100 wrolds for his Sith Empire.

Tulak was also, a Master of Sith Sorcery, he made many tombs and teachings of the Sith Sorcery arts, some of his tombs was rumored to hold the Secret of Immortality.

Tulak Hord's combat prowess had no equal, proven when Tulak broke through the Yn and Chabosh alone.

The only reason why he killed, was because of one of his apprentices, assassinating him with a Knife to the Back while his Dashade ally fed on Tulak's force energy, after Tulak put Khem Val into a Stasis chamber.

If Vitiate were to have faced Tulak Hord without absorbing those 8,000 sith lords he manipulated, he would have been turned into swiss cheese by Tulak 1 minute after the fight started.

Nephthys
Nah.

Vitiate ftw.

NewGuy01
LOL

Ascendancy
I'll say the same thing I say in every Tulak thread: the official line on him is that almost nothing about him is confirmed. Honestly, everything about him seems like he's simply part of the hype machine. Pretty weak ending as well to have go out with a simple knife to the back.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Ascendancy
I'll say the same thing I say in every Tulak thread: the official line on him is that almost nothing about him is confirmed. Honestly, everything about him seems like he's simply part of the hype machine. Pretty weak ending as well to have go out with a simple knife to the back. [/QUOTE

Simply he killed over 3,000 trained force sensitives. He didn't die simply because of the knife through his back, the main reason he died was because of Orton Cela's dashade servent Veshikk Urk. Vashikk Urk consumed Tulak's force energy before he could heal and defend himself, thus the sith lord died due to his severe wound physically and in-the-force.

Both of them waited for Tulak to put Khem Val into the stasis chamber, and while his guard was down, they took initiative.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.