Archangel Gabriel (Legion) vs The Creeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Gabriel gets his mace. Creeper gets his axe.
Who takes it?

juggerman
Hmmmmm... Wanna say the Creeper.

KingD19
Gabriel easily.

juggerman
Originally posted by KingD19
Gabriel easily.

no

KingD19
Strength enough to hurt Creeper, and metal wings that are bullet proof and capable of slicing the Creeper into pieces. He's also a much better fighter than Creeper, who never went up against anyone but scared high schoolers.

Robtard
I can see Gabriel spinning with his wings and cutting the Creeper down. Then it's mace to the face.

juggerman
Strength enough to hurt Creeper, and metal wings that are bullet proof and capable of slicing the Creeper into pieces. He's also a much better fighter than Creeper, who never went up against anyone but scared high schoolers.

Strength maybe. The Creeper was very durable. A super propelled harpoon just pissed it off. I don't recall seeing Gabe show that level of strength. The Creeper on the otherhand was able to effortlessly pull a bus while flying, to rip open jail cell bars while injured, ect. which is more than enough to harm Gabe.

The wings are iffy as well. The Creeper was very hard to damage even when shot thru the head minus the PIS car crap. I'd agree they can hurt him but it wuldn't be like a knife thru a guy. It would more likely be a knife against allegator hide(or some other tough hide).

Better fighter clearly goes to Gabe.

Now i've only seen Legion once and it's been a while since I've seen either Creeper movie so lemme know if I'm off with the feats

KingD19
Originally posted by juggerman
Strength maybe. The Creeper was very durable. A super propelled harpoon just pissed it off. I don't recall seeing Gabe show that level of strength. The Creeper on the otherhand was able to effortlessly pull a bus while flying, to rip open jail cell bars while injured, ect. which is more than enough to harm Gabe.

The wings are iffy as well. The Creeper was very hard to damage even when shot thru the head minus the PIS car crap. I'd agree they can hurt him but it wuldn't be like a knife thru a guy. It would more likely be a knife against allegator hide(or some other tough hide).

Better fighter clearly goes to Gabe.

Now i've only seen Legion once and it's been a while since I've seen either Creeper movie so lemme know if I'm off with the feats

I'm pretty sure Creeper pulled the truck with the harpoon in the first movie. In the second he took out the tires on the bus, then held the back end off the ground. And his durability to blunt force is great, but as I've said, Gabe's wings are razor sharp and can easily slice through him. And he's more than skilled and fast enough to do so. Pretty much what Rob said happens. And a mace smash will shatter his skull.

juggerman
I'm pretty sure Creeper pulled the truck with the harpoon in the first movie. In the second he took out the tires on the bus, then held the back end off the ground. And his durability to blunt force is great, but as I've said, Gabe's wings are razor sharp and can easily slice through him. And he's more than skilled and fast enough to do so. Pretty much what Rob said happens. And a mace smash will shatter his skull.

The whole harpoon thing was in two. I don't recall the Creeper getting sliced thru all that easily tho. Dunno if Gabe would have an easy time doing that.

KingD19
Oh. It was in 2.

And the car crash had him lost a bunch of his body parts. Gabriel would be able to slice through him.

juggerman
Yeah i really think the car thing was major PIS tho. He tanked a whole buch of shit but apparently cars are his Kryptonite since they messed him up twice

thanos-prime
the creeper never really tanked anything everything they tried on him worked he was just tough enough to endure long enough to heal. Gabriel wins easily.

juggerman
Maybe im remembering wrong then

tkitna
God wont let Gabriel lose. Creeper has no shot here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.