Colossus, Thing, or Korg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Please rank these people in order.

Who is...

Stronger
Faster
More durable
Better fighter
Better strategist

Oliver North
http://www.korgcanada.com/intro_images/korg.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stronger - Korg > Colossus/Thing
Faster - Not sure.
More durable - Korg > Colossus/Thing
Better fighter - Thing > Colossus > Korg I guess
Better strategist - No clue.

juggernaut74
Stronger- Colossus, Korg, Thing,
Faster- Colossus, Thing, Korg
More durable-Colossus, Korg, Thing
Better fighter- too close
Better strategist- take your pick

KingD19
Stronger - Korg wasn't around for long, but I think strength is roughly even between Colossus and Thing, with Colossus taking a small edge in actual strength, but Thing having that heart factor that lets him keep pushing himself.
Faster - Colossus easily
More durable - Colossus has tanked a lot, even took a celestial bomb blowing a hole in his chest/back.
Better fighter - It's probably Colossus when he actually uses his skills. But most of the time they all just brawl.
Better strategist - I think this is goes to Korg. He fought pretty good in the arena, and has some military training I believe.

guy222
Piotr stronger

Supra
Originally posted by Oliver North
http://www.korgcanada.com/intro_images/korg.jpg

Hahaha

Anthony Stark
Thing has heart...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't Korg brawl with Green Scar? He got beat up but I remember him taking a beating one on one way better than I could imagine Colossus or Thing doing. IIRC, didn't he also one piece Simon? Or was that Green Scar?

StiltmanFTW
Korg didn't look too good here:

http://i50.tinypic.com/t56eqs.jpg

ColossusGrundy
Stronger = Colossus, Korg, Thing
Faster = Colossus, Thing, Korg
More Durable = Colossus >> Thing, Korg
Better fighter = Thing, Colossus (how many times can he do the "i didn't know that" thing?), Korg
Strategist = Thing, Korg, Colossus

Tony Stark
Stronger = THING, Colossus, Korg
Faster = THING, Colossus, Korg
More Durable = Colossus, THING, Korg
Better fighter = THING, Colossus, Korg
Strategist = THING, Colossus, Korg

KingD19
Thing is not faster than Colossus.

Nor is he stronger. They're even if anything, with Colossus naturally having somewhat of an edge due to the densest natural occuring metal being >>>> rock.

Pete has also shown massive fighting skills especially when armored by using a mix of his enhanced speed and fighting skills. Most of Ben's fights are him brawling.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Korg didn't look too good here:

http://i50.tinypic.com/t56eqs.jpg If I'm not mistaken Korg wasn't trying to fight him or something like that. He was playing possum or some sh!t.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by juggernaut74
If I'm not mistaken Korg wasn't trying to fight him or something like that. He was playing possum or some sh!t.

laughing

WRONG... Stop the hate

juggernaut74
Dude I'm not hating. If somebody could post the rest of the scans maybe it will become more clear.

Endless Mike
Colossus
Ben
Colossus
Ben
Korg

juggernaut74
Finally found the scan but on the next page Spidey states he's "found out why their going so easy on us". And Korg even hints at that in the scan stiltman posted by stating they don't need to finght any longer.

StiltmanFTW
He had a funny way to show that to Ben by trying to punch his head...

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He had a funny way to show that to Ben by trying to punch his head... That's called defending yourself.

StiltmanFTW
Not really.

KingD19
Didn't Korg throw the first punch? That's called starting a fight last time I checked.

juggernaut74
Korg even mentions they don't need to be fighting and the next page which was conveniently left out has Spidey saying he knows why they are going easy on them. What more proof do you need?

juggernaut74
Oh, and Hiroim even stated before the fight started that they were not here to fight.....

StiltmanFTW
actions > words

Originally posted by KingD19
Didn't Korg throw the first punch? That's called starting a fight last time I checked.

thumb up

juggernaut74
So you'd actually use that fight as evidence to Korg/Thing debate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.