Starkiller TFU2 rogue clone (cool experimental jedi armour) and Kota run a gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Setting: Kamino platform (jango vs AOTC kenobi)

a) 1 hour rest.
b) 1 day rest.
c) Full rest (includes any dead combatants returning!)

Opponents:

1. Grevious.
2. Ventress.
3. AOTC Obi-wan and Anakin.
4. Maul Brothers.
5. ROTS Obi-wan and Anakin.
6. Dooku ROTS.
7. Mace Windu ROTS.
8. Yoda ROTS.

Give reason and answer for each rest time please!

smile wink big grin laughing

NewGuy01
With full rest:

1. Whoops Grievous
2. Whoops Ventress
3. Whoops the duo
4. Probably takes the brothers (probably)
5. They probably lose here.
6. They win here
7. They win here (barely?)
8. They get beat up here.

mnat801
With 1 hour rest:

1. Wins with ease
2. Wins with ease
3. Wins with moderate difficulty
4. Close win with the death of Kota
5. Lose as Starkiller is by himself.

With 1 day rest:

Kota dies at 5 at the most. Then loses at Mace probably.

With full rest:

A close loss at Yoda.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Setting: Kamino platform (jango vs AOTC kenobi)

a) 1 hour rest.
b) 1 day rest.
c) Full rest (includes any dead combatants returning!)

Opponents:

1. Grevious.
2. Ventress.
3. AOTC Obi-wan and Anakin.
4. Maul Brothers.
5. ROTS Obi-wan and Anakin.
6. Dooku ROTS.
7. Mace Windu ROTS.
8. Yoda ROTS.

Give reason and answer for each rest time please!

smile wink big grin laughing
A. They die at ROTS Kenobi and Skywalker
B. They die at Kenobi and Skywalker
C. They die at Kenobi and Skywalker.

Kota brings this team down, Anakin would demolish Kota in seconds, and Kenobi would also dominate him in sabers. ROTS Anakin is at Starkiller's level, easily. He may even be capable of defeating him in a hard battle. And Kenobi is>>>Kota.

Sybrael
Grievous:
Kota frustrates Grievous, gives ground and distracting, while Starkiller readies himself to turn the cyborg into a flaming lightning grenade.

Ventress:
Ventress isn't exactly on par with Starkiller on Jar'Kai--who could handle her better than Dooku did--and Kota might stand a chance with TFU1-style.

Darth Maul and Savage Opress:
Maul might be on par in a Jar'Kai fight with Starkiller, but that Force prodigy wouldn't waste time toying with him the way Sidious did. I see Kota nearly on par with Savage in their divided duel, but I see Opress winning as well as Galen did when he was an apprentice, but I also see Opress sacrificing himself again while Maul would be unconscious on the ground, Starkiller having inflicted the same blow of Force Sidious did.

Obi-Wan and Anakin:
I see Kota as an eventual weak-link here, but as displayed in ROTS, Obi-Wan was easily overwhelmed by Dooku's force, and I don't see Starkiller doing any worse a job than the Count at that. Kota would fall to Ani's blade eventually, but with Star's immense Force strength overwhelming Obi and his Jar'Kai overwhelming Ani, I think he wins a really hard fight. His lightsabers move as though their own accord... I used to think Starkiller and Ani were on par in Force and saber, but until TFU2 came my mind changed. And ROTS Anakin didn't use force as much as he did sabers.

Dooku:
Kota falls after a two-minute duel with Starkiller's help, and Starkiller and Dooku's battle of endurance would likely end with Starkiller defeating him the way Anakin did.

Mace Windu:
Kota falls to his overseer and recruiter (Mace) who would likely know how moves inside-out... As for Mace and Starkiller, I think Star would win as capable as Anakin was. Mace was good at Force, but it wouldn't do well in a duel. Mace applies them better in solutions and battlefields. Possible tie for Mace and Star, but... Star's OP.

Yoda:
Kota dies as easily as Anakin would slice him up. Starkiller would eventually be forced into a hard saber fight. Both Yoda and Star are great at focusing their physical might. Yoda did really well against Sidious and Starkiller was very impressive--not to mention, climatic--both in his trailers and ingame. Same answer for Star's eventual duel with Mace. The only reason I think Star would win is because he has more advantages with two blades.

Vensai
I don't know if they'll even get past the Maul Brothers...

hutchy1345
i think they clear cus yes with yoda, kota gets owned, but while thats happening starkiller just charges some immense force lightning or grip or push and owns him. If that fails then he just goes all maniac with his lightsaber throws and combos and just makes it! Just my opinion don't kill me if you disagree. As for the maul brothers, sidious man handled them with TK while starkiller was considered on par if not greater than sidious in TK as he (in his weaker non clone state) forced a star destroyer to crash. It also states in wookiepedia that, with time, starkiller would outclass sidious in all aspects!!!!!

hutchy1345
One of Starkiller's most dangerous abilities was Force fury. Upon building up sufficient levels of Force energy, he would channel it through his body, heavily amplifying his already formidable abilities. His prowess with telekinesis would be boosted to the point where he could seize AT-STs and crush them, and then hurl the wreckage as a weapon, all with minimal effort. His blasts of Force lightning would instantly vaporize foes, and he was able to further amplify it with Tutaminis, even redirecting a lightning bolt into an offensive attack. Fury allowed the already powerful Starkiller to become a nigh unstoppable force of destruction. Taken from wookiepedia, this shows his power, it also says that Starkiller's Force repulse unleashed sufficient energy to disintegrate enemies within a certain proximity, the only protection against this ability being either heavy armor or advanced Force abilities. Only yoda would have advanced force abilities so force repulse would destroy them all (except yoda which it would probably weaken at least)!!!!!

Mizukage Yoda
i think they clear cus yes with yoda, kota gets owned, but while thats happening starkiller just charges some immense force lightning or grip or push and owns him. If that fails then he just goes all maniac with his lightsaber throws and combos and just makes it! Just my opinion don't kill me if you disagree. As for the maul brothers, sidious man handled them with TK while starkiller was considered on par if not greater than sidious in TK as he (in his weaker non clone state) forced a star destroyer to crash. It also states in wookiepedia that, with time, starkiller would outclass sidious in all aspects!!!!!

Considering the tooling Vader gives Kota consistently throughout the series in the force, I can see Dooku, Yoda, and Mace having no problem with dispensing of him ala force pushing him into the Kamino ocean. (Location makes that awesome.)

hutchy1345
He could use force fury at will so he could use it to defeat yoda with ease. Could maybe beat sidious with moderate difficulty with this! Emperor Palpatine believed that Marek's strength in the Force could rival his own in time. As a young adult, his abilities had developed to the point where he was able to defeat Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine in single combat, prior to his death at the hands of the latter.
More prove of his power!!!!!

Mizukage Yoda
He could use force fury at will so he could use it to defeat yoda with ease. Could maybe beat sidious with moderate difficulty with this! Emperor Palpatine believed that Marek's strength in the Force could rival his own in time. As a young adult, his abilities had developed to the point where he was able to defeat Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine in single combat, prior to his death at the hands of the latter.
More prove of his power!!!!!

laughing laughing laughing

hutchy1345
ok ok then not with ease!!!!!!!!! But i still think he could pass it!!!!!

Jedi Mom
!!!

hutchy1345
well, if we paired starkiller with TFU2 Vader what would you guys think?

Jedi Mom
^Then they clear imo.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Jedi Mom
^Then they clear imo.
thumb up

hutchy1345
I agree that is a pretty strong force as they are both beast TK users!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.