Goku v.s. Nibbler (Futurama)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Eating competition.

Goku from DBZ v.s. Nibbler from Futurama.

They must eat until they cannot eat anymore, and may not poop to make more room. There are all sorts of dishes available, from bowls of rice or noodles to entire live animals the size of moose.

Which extreme eater can eat the most extremely?

BloodRain
Nibbler ate a room full off about a hundred aliens, mouse to elephant+ size.. >__>

Edit: I wonder if his SS forms make him hungry, like how the more the Flash does his thing the more he needs to consume.

Edit2: Flash vs Goku?

BloodRain
Ah, heres my pen.

Oh look a thread.

Fukin' bumped.

I summon thee Goku fans!

ScreamPaste
Can Goku force his metabolism to work at super speeds? Eat and poop at an unheard of rate to try and compete?

BloodRain
Was some theory going around about that being the reason Sayians eat so much /shruggles

COG Veteran
Flash's gonna prolly put Goku to shame. Is Goku in a Sayian mode?

XanatosForever
Nibbler eats everything, table, food, Goku. Goku then promptly busts out of his adorable little body.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Nibbler eats everything, table, food, Goku. Goku then promptly busts out of his adorable little body.

So... Goku wins. big grin

XanatosForever
Technically, Nibbler wins, but it's Pyrrhic.

Sacred 117
Right. It WOULD technically make Goku a sore loser, but that's Nibbler's mistake. Lol.

BloodRain
...who said Goku could burst out?

He ate a whale amount of creatures and retained his form instantly. Why else does he produce dark matter droppings ermmvin Major level compressive gut there.

XanatosForever
I doubt any of the creatures he's swallowed would put up as much of a fight as Goku, but you do bring up a proper, if horrifying, argument there. mmm

Sacred 117
Originally posted by BloodRain
...who said Goku could burst out?

He ate a whale amount of creatures and retained his form instantly. Why else does he produce dark matter droppings ermmvin Major level compressive gut there.

Pretty simple. The creatures Nibbler eats don't have a power level "over 9000!!!!!". Think back on Cell.

BloodRain
And Goku has never resisted being compressed into dark matter stick out tongue

Seriously though, theres something going on with that space hamster..

Sacred 117
Yeah, but that takes time, so Nibbler would still need durability surpassing Goku's... well... EVERYTHING.

BloodRain
Well the room was gone in seconds, and what he eats in instantly crushed to fit his tiny frame. Plus he had to go seconds later, so the process must be fast.

NotAllThatEvil
Goku has been eaten and compressed before, I'm sure he csn find his way out.

BloodRain
Only by Buu with majiks

Sacred 117
He also promptly broke out of Cell as a depowered child.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.