Who Could Build A Better Armor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

remigio_coldez
Candidates for ARMOR MAKING CONTEST are:

Tony Stark

BATMAN

Reed Richards

DR. DOOM

RULE 1

Everything they need is given to them

RULE 2

2 HOURS to Design, 3 to actually make an ARMOR

RULE 3

TEST the FINISH PRODUCT on each Other

WHO WOULD WIN?

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shabazz916
Stark

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Stark

Mind explaining

ColossusGrundy
Stark, for reasons of:

1) this is his specialty
2) being his specialty, this is the thing he spends tons of time on. Doesn't matter if this stuff is given to him, he'll immediately have an idea of what to do with it.

pym-ftw
Doom

remigio_coldez
Please tell me, does Tony dable with cosmic or mystic in nature energies and incorporated them in his armor?

Shabazz916
Batman doesnt build his own stuff so he doesnt matter.... Dr doom already his powers & magic so his armor is overrated. Stark build 1 out of scraps. So stark with knowledge of all the aspects wins by far.

remigio_coldez
Hehe, so Tony is taking the majority. In my opinion, Odin tops with destroyer, I did not include him because its overkill for the others.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Batman doesnt build his own stuff so he doesnt matter.... Dr doom already his powers & magic so his armor is overrated. Stark build 1 out of scraps. So stark with knowledge of all the aspects wins by far.

I read from other threads that he is uber genius and can make anything short of a motherbox

doom's armor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>stark's

doom wins this. the only character to make a better armor than doom is the high evolutionary

Kazenji
Originally posted by 753
doom's armor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>stark's

doom wins this. the only character to make a better armor than doom is the high evolutionary

I remember a 'What If' story and stark basically made Doom's armour better.

Dolos
Originally posted by remigio_coldez
Please tell me, does Tony dable with cosmic or mystic in nature energies and incorporated them in his armor?

Yes he has. He used to Odin Force on his Thor Buster Armor.

armedforbattle
Stark > Doom
Doom does a lot of magic, his armor isn't on tonys level, especially since tony has the extremis

SevenShackles
I never see lex on any list like this, why is that? Batman some how got on it.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by SevenShackles

Can LEX making his own armor, I did not know.
How powerful is it?
Could it be an ANTI-Superman Armor?

Mindset
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Stark > Doom
Doom does a lot of magic, his armor isn't on tonys level, especially since tony has the extremis What comics have you been reading?

armedforbattle
Originally posted by SevenShackles
People think Bruce is some super genius. Not really has is just a detective & h2h skilled
Can LEX making his own armor, I did not know.
How powerful is it?
Could it be an ANTI-Superman Armor?
Yeah Lex has a pretty powerful suit. But it's not at tonys imo

When it comes to suits it's Tony Stark alllllll day

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Mindset
What comics have you been reading?
sneer the ones that have words and pictures regarding Marvel characters

Mindset
sneer the ones that have words and pictures regarding Marvel characters Doesn't sound like it, friend.

Doesn't sound like it.

remigio_coldez
People think Bruce is some super genius. Not really has is just a detective & h2h skilled

Yeah Lex has a pretty powerful suit. But it's not at tonys imo

When it comes to suits it's Tony Stark alllllll day

So, could LEX stand against any on the list or do they mop the floor with him?

armedforbattle
Doesn't sound like it, friend.

Doesn't sound like it.

To be fair, almost all of my posts have nothing to do with comics.

This is why I won't argue with you laughing

armedforbattle
Well its a powerful suit no Doubt..
It does well against superman because of kryptonite (something iirc) if not for that who Knows?

Mindset
This is why I won't argue with you laughing What does that have to do with anything?

This is one of the times I am talking about comics.

Lord Feron
Reed, Anti-Galactus suit. Distant second is Doom's Destroyer armor

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Reed, Anti-Galactus suit. Distant second is Doom's Destroyer armor

The Anti Galactus suit is more of a mecha.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Anthony Stark
The Anti Galactus suit is more of a mecha.

doesn't count? sad

bbrem123
Reed for sure...he is the smartest here and has proven to make tech that trumps anybody here.

Dolos
Originally posted by bbrem123
Reed for sure...he is the smartest here and has proven to make tech that trumps anybody here.

Anthony Stark
doesn't count? sad

Is a mecha armour? I agree Reed would win this, but is a mecha armour?

Silent Master
Everyone else

Batman

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Anthony Stark
Is a mecha armour? I agree Reed would win this, but is a mecha armour?

Well i still think it's still a "suit" imo

SevenShackles
In building a power armor at least Better than batman. ( which was my point)

Mindset
Well i still think it's still a "suit" imo Does it matter, it's only feat is being big.

Stark > Doom
Doom does a lot of magic, his armor isn't on tonys level, especially since tony has the extremis doom's armor is better than stark's. his tech is all around more davanced and he is all around more intelligent

Blair Wind
Originally posted by 753
doom's armor is better than stark's. his tech is all around more davanced and he is all around more intelligent

Doom's MO is stealing power from someone more powerful than him or using his magic for offensive/defense. Show me an instance of Doom's armor (not magic) overpowering Tony. I'm not saying it can't happen - but I'm inclined to give Stark my vote in having better armor at this current time.

And, as a side note, Stark has hacked into Doom's entire computer system and taunted him with the fact, beaten Reed at an advanced multi-platform chess game, and is the only one of the two that doesn't rely on a super power of any kind. To think that he doesn't qualify in their realm of intelligence (and in some ways beat them) is absurd - especially when the topic is applied to exo-armor.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Doom's MO is stealing power from someone more powerful than him or using his magic for offensive/defense. Show me an instance of Doom's armor (not magic) overpowering Tony. I'm not saying it can't happen - but I'm inclined to give Stark my vote in having better armor at this current time.

And, as a side note, Stark has hacked into Doom's entire computer system and taunted him with the fact, beaten Reed at an advanced multi-platform chess game, and is the only one of the two that doesn't rely on a super power of any kind. To think that he doesn't qualify in their realm of intelligence (and in some ways beat them) is absurd - especially when the topic is applied to exo-armor.
thumb up yes
A simple fact is tony is in the same league of smarts as Reed and Doom, when it comes to armors he is above them IMO
He has made suits that can go h2h with War hulk, do well against King Thor (who is a sky father), Break up the Phoenix force which is a Abstract level threat. And his standard suits can hang with the best, Rulk, Surfer, Thor, Hulk, Doom, Magneto!

I really don't know why Tony is treated like such a chump on KMC.

stealing power is only for ascending to godhood. it's not his standard MO in most stories. doom's technologies are more exotic and he has better overall force-field feats.

he held the upper hand in that old fight in which they went to camelot and stark's strongest blast only made him mad. stark failed to hack his armor when they were in the past in the mighty avengers arc.

featwise, doom and richards > stark

Mindset

And, as a side note, Stark has hacked into Doom's entire computer system and taunted him with the fact, beaten Reed at an advanced multi-platform chess game, and is the only one of the two that doesn't rely on a super power of any kind. To think that he doesn't qualify in their realm of intelligence (and in some ways beat them) is absurd - especially when the topic is applied to exo-armor. Doom's armor uses magic, so...

remigio_coldez
Doom's armor uses magic, so...

Magic can be a factor here if the armor that someone is using is magically fortified meaning if someone else uses it barring security system would yield the same base results for the other user.

EX.

Does the armor increase the user's strength, magical abilities, defense, etc.?

DTM
Stark, then Doom, then Reed, then Batman.

Stoic
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Stark, for reasons of:

1) this is his specialty
2) being his specialty, this is the thing he spends tons of time on. Doesn't matter if this stuff is given to him, he'll immediately have an idea of what to do with it.

Going with this.

remigio_coldez
Could not REED and DOOM built COSMIC level armors?

pym-ftw
thumb up yes
A simple fact is tony is in the same league of smarts as Reed and Doom, when it comes to armors he is above them IMO
He has made suits that can go h2h with War hulk, do well against King Thor (who is a sky father), Break up the Phoenix force which is a Abstract level threat. And his standard suits can hang with the best, Rulk, Surfer, Thor, Hulk, Doom, Magneto!

I really don't know why Tony is treated like such a chump on KMC.
Most of his best tech feats are collaborations, ie Pym

Blair Wind
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Most of his best tech feats are collaborations, ie Pym

Like?

Pym's greatest tech feat was creating a genocidal villain. vin

h1a8
Could not REED and DOOM built COSMIC level armors?

I know Reed can. So IMO Reed>>>Tony in this contest.

Mindset
Magic can be a factor here if the armor that someone is using is magically fortified meaning if someone else uses it barring security system would yield the same base results for the other user.

EX.

Does the armor increase the user's strength, magical abilities, defense, etc.? Doom's armor uses magical energies, whether they can be used by someone else is irrelevant. I don't know or care if it could, because it doesn't matter. Stark's extremis armor is built specifically for himself, it could not be used to the same affect by someone else.

SevenShackles
What about batman? I only know or three armors/mechs he has created and two of those were else world.
#1 batwing
(don't now much about him but i read batman gave him his armor)
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll272/Jayms_nega/Batwing3.jpg

#2 KC Batman armor
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/14487/2082435-batman2_large.jpg

#3 KC bat-sentry
http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/BatSentry/Batrobot-1.jpg

That's all I know of (I'm ignoring batman beyond, unlike KC it's way beyond his 616 resources/ability) is there anything else in the long history of batman that I am obviously overlooking that would make him have even a slight chance here? He's included in this armor romp so might as well talk about him lol

Blair Wind
Batman.....isn't from 616.

As for the question: He has those Justice League androids and his amazo style suit.

SevenShackles
Batman.....isn't from 616.

As for the question: He has those Justice League androids and his amazo style suit.
Lmao wow I'm approaching full retard today. Thanks for the correction thumb up

remigio_coldez
Doom's armor uses magical energies, whether they can be used by someone else is irrelevant. I don't know or care if it could, because it doesn't matter. Stark's extremis armor is built specifically for himself, it could not be used to the same affect by someone else.

Can it boost his already existing magical ability?

Emi~Kiro
Rule 3: test crafted armor on eachother. With the time limit and stuff who could make the more lethal armor and do the most damage?

Horrificus
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Doom

Mindset
Can it boost his already existing magical ability? Sure.

remigio_coldez
Like?

Pym's greatest tech feat was creating a genocidal villain. vin

Do you mean ULTRON?

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Rule 3: test crafted armor on eachother. With the time limit and stuff who could make the more lethal armor and do the most damage?

Personally speaking REED, he can make a reality warping armor with that Plot device brain of his.

deathlife
Stark
Doom
Reed
Batman

Rao Kal El
Stark

Mindset
Why are people saying Stark when Doom's suit is just as good, at the very least, and high end feats have it being superior?

AlmightyKfish
Was it a Bendis era Mighty Avengers which showed Doom and Extremis Tony's armour being roughly equal but Doom had the edge in a battle with magic? I think both were trying to hack each other the entire issue and neither could.

That being said, Doom recently tanking Celestial shots with his armour and shields is pretty freaking impressive.

Blair Wind
Why are people saying Stark when Doom's suit is just as good, at the very least, and high end feats have it being superior?

Maybe they need to be educated. Show them scans of the things Doom's armor (not anything else) can do.

Rao Kal El
Maybe they need to be educated. Show them scans of the things Doom's armor (not anything else) can do.

Agreed, for what I have read on both characters IM looks superior, not by much, but IM is constantly improving his armor.

Though I must admit, I am not an expert on both but I have read more on Doom related material than Stark and is logically expected that Tony can build a better armor. Even if Doom seems smarter based on what i have seen.

But it will be nice to see a compare with people that are more versed on those characters.

yaadaveyaa
if they all get the same material id go with reed here tony is the best engineer out of the group and has the ironman obviously makes great armor but the smartest man in the world would out build tony with the same stuff reed would make the best suit

the Darkone
Tony wins!!

SevenShackles
Originally posted by the Darkone
Tony wins!!
No. Only Doom is the logical answer here.

Blair Wind
shifty

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5098/imchess1fx5.th.jpg http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/5690/imchess2uv3.th.jpg http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/4949/imchess3fz2.th.jpg http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3060/imchess4xb7.th.jpg

smile

remigio_coldez
shifty

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5098/imchess1fx5.th.jpg http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/5690/imchess2uv3.th.jpg http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/4949/imchess3fz2.th.jpg http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3060/imchess4xb7.th.jpg

smile

laughing even as a joke, Tony thinks that reed can increase is brain mass by stretching his head rolling on floor laughing

Blair Wind
Tony (pre-Extremis) hacks and corrupts Doom's computer system:

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/9559/tonydoomhack1.th.jpg

h1a8
Reed wins this hands down. He can create an armor beyond skyfather level.
And only writer's dumb characters down (like Tony) so that they won't make a suit of adamantium and vibranium.

Astner
I'm going with Stark too for the experience.

AlmightyKfish
Tony (pre-Extremis) hacks and corrupts Doom's computer system:

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/9559/tonydoomhack1.th.jpg

I'm guessing Doom has improved his systems since then, as Tony with Extremis failed to hack Doom's armour.

the Darkone
Tony than doom

remigio_coldez
Many are siding with Tony, obviously because he is doing it all the time (Armor Tinkering).

DOOM close in second because like Tony he is an armor guy + magic.

Third is REED, because he can build a nuclear bomb with a toilet roll, toothbrush and duct tape.

Last is BATMAN.

BTW, if I recall it correctly, I saw a Cartoon with Batman on a suit fighting toe to toe with SUPES.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.