Beta Ray Bill vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Beta Ray Bill
Vs
DoS doomsday

Round 1-Slugfest (bill gets hammer)
Round 2-All abilities In character
Round 3-All abilities blood lust on morals off

Once DD dies its over. No evolving and coming back.

abhilegend
1. Doomsday rips bill a new one.

2. Doomsday wins.

3. Bill BFRs him.

the Darkone
BRB

-Pr-
1 - Doomsday
2 - Not sure, thinking Doomsday
3 - Possibly Bill

SevenShackles
1- Doomsday would destroy him.
2- Doomsday takes majority
3- BRB wins. (threw BFR most likely)

guy222
Bill 3/3

Odekahn
Originally posted by abhilegend

2. Doomsday wins.

3. Bill BFRs him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Round 1-Slugfest (bill gets hammer) - Can Bill charge Stormbreaker with energy? If so, he wins. If not split or Doomsday.
Round 2-All abilities In character - Bill or split.
Round 3-All abilities blood lust on morals off - Bill.

pym-ftw
Doomsday solidly
Bill
Bill stomps

h1a8
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Beta Ray Bill
Vs
DoS doomsday

1. DD
2. DD for majority but Bill can win some
3. Bill (mainly because of bfr and stuff).

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Round 1-Slugfest (bill gets hammer) - Can Bill charge Stormbreaker with energy? If so, he wins. If not split or Doomsday.

Golgo13
1. DD
2. DD
3. Bill

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Bill isn't beating Doomsday in first two scenarios and particularly in slugfest. Nope, not happening.

DTM
Doomsday wins in all 3. Superman tried to BFR Doomsday initially, it didnt work, and thats the Only way BRB can beat him.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by DTM
Doomsday wins in all 3. Superman tried to BFR Doomsday initially, it didnt work, and thats the Only way BRB can beat him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Bill 3/3 Definitely.

YFZ 350
Doomsday wins the first two and the last is a good one.

PillarofOsiris
Doomsday could practically one shot Beta Ray Bill. This fight is a curbstomp.

ColossusGrundy
DD destroys Bill except for in 3 which is BFR.

celeyhyga17
Beta Ray Bill
Vs
DoS doomsday

DD 8.5/10
Bill 5.3/10
Bill 7.5/10

Estacado
DD in first 2 in 3rd Bill might win with BFR but DD has speed on his side....

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Estacado
DD in first 2 in 3rd Bill might win with BFR but DD has speed on his side....
DD faster them BrB?

SquallX
DD faster them BrB?

He reacted quite easily to Flash.

DTM
DD faster them BrB?

Much much faster, yes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
DD destroys Bill except for in 3 which is BFR. Based on ?

DTM
Based on the fact that DD has already beaten, in most cases destroyed, characters at least on BRBs level. BRB without BFR stands no chance to beat DD, and even BFR may not work.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Based on the fact that DD has already beaten, in most cases destroyed, characters at least on BRBs level. BRB without BFR stands no chance to beat DD, and even BFR may not work. Such as ?

DTM
Such as pretty much every appearance of DD. Do I really need to pick every one of those out, really?

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Such as pretty much every appearance of DD. Do I really need to pick every one of those out, really? This is just Dos, right ?

DTM
Even if it is, he at this level was still a match for Superman + JLA, and had previously scared off Darkseid, I dont see BRB doing any of that himself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Even if it is, he at this level was still a match for Superman + JLA, and had previously scared off Darkseid, I dont see BRB doing any of that himself. Not really. The writer even said the reason he did all that was due to him being an unknown thread ie. catching them off guard. It was also a weaker Superman and a shoddy jla team. Darkseid is a coward imo unlike Bill. Bill beats him.

DTM
So you think BRB could beat Superman, Maxima, Guy Gardner, Bloodwynd, Booster Gold, Fire, Ice and Beetle? You think BRB would have made Darkseid flee? Bill stands little to no chance to beat DD here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
So you think BRB could beat Superman, Maxima, Guy Gardner, Bloodwynd, Booster Gold, Fire, Ice and Beetle? You think BRB would have made Darkseid flee? Bill stands little to no chance to beat DD here. Abc logic. I think Beta Ray Bill can beat DOS DD.

DTM
Totally cool, I just think youre wrong.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Totally cool, I just think youre wrong. The difference is I know you are wrong.

stan5677
BRB in all 3

quanchi112
Originally posted by stan5677
BRB in all 3 thumb up

Golgo13
Doomy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Doomy. Based on ?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by DTM
Totally cool, I just think youre wrong. Originally posted by quanchi112
The difference is I know you are wrong.

laughing out loud

DTM
Originally posted by quanchi112
The difference is I know you are wrong.

I wonder if you really truly know how ridiculous you sound when you post nonsense like this.

Rao Kal El

2. Doomsday wins.

3. Bill BFRs him.

This

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
I wonder if you really truly know how ridiculous you sound when you post nonsense like this. Spoken in a soft voice like that of a defeated man. Victory is Bill's.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
I wonder if you really truly know how ridiculous you sound when you post nonsense like this.

I think he does. wink

D-Block
Beta Ray Bill
Vs
DoS doomsday

1. Could go either way
2. Bill
3. Bill

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
I think he does. wink Hush.

h1a8
Originally posted by D-Block
1. Could go either way
2. Bill
3. Bill

Bill is not beating DD in a slugfest. DD was compared to flash for crying out loud and was stomping the JL (with Superman) at the same time with his bare hands.

In 2. DD is still faster and more relentless. DD loves to combo or chain vicious attacks to create devastating damage. DD was basically highly resistant to energy projection (herald level anyway) and nigh durability to blunt force. I don't see how Bill would win there either.
In 3. Bill can bfr DD obviously.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by h1a8
Bill is not beating DD in a slugfest. DD was compared to flash for crying out loud and was stomping the JL (with Superman) at the same time with his bare hands.

In 2. DD is still faster and more relentless. DD loves to combo or chain vicious attacks to create devastating damage. DD was basically highly resistant to energy projection (herald level anyway) and nigh durability to blunt force. I don't see how Bill would win there either.
In 3. Bill can bfr DD obviously.
Flash is faster then superman, any DD feats of him being faster than superman...

Or

Accept it as hyperbole...

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Flash is faster then superman, any DD feats of him being faster than superman...

Or

At that point of time, Flash wasn't faster than superman because he was severely holding himself back and hadn't received speed force upgrade. He himself has admitted that superman might've been faster than him at that point. Superman had to push himself to match DD's speed and he was a casual nanosecond level speedster.

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Or

Of course. Superman complained of his speed during the arc.

He speed was shown and referenced many times as great during the arc.
Superman's opinion on the matter should definitely settle it as he is the number one guy who knows speed in the arc.

Lastly, I don't see how a guy from many meters back all of a sudden speed blink to an entire team and hit them all simultaneously (including Superman) and not be fast as hell.

the Darkone
1. Could go either way
2. Bill
3. Bill

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
1. Could go either way
2. Bill
3. Bill

1. wrong answer
2. wrong answer
3. ok answer

the Darkone
1. wrong answer
2. wrong answer
3. ok answer

Like I care what you think I don't need your approval, go troll some one like you always do.

the Darkone
Round 1-Slugfest (bill gets hammer) -50/50 split
Round 2-All abilities In character -favors BRB
Round 3-All abilities blood lust on morals - off Favor BRB

Last two rounds, in character that means skuttletbutt is part of his arsenal, yeah BRB definitely wins the last two.

h1a8
Round 1-Slugfest (bill gets hammer) -50/50 split
Round 2-All abilities In character -favors BRB
Round 3-All abilities blood lust on morals - off Favor BRB

Last two rounds, in character that means skuttletbutt is part of his arsenal, yeah BRB definitely wins the last two. skuttlebut isn't standard equipment. also leaving the battlefield isn't an option.

quanchi112
1. wrong answer
2. wrong answer
3. ok answer You never support your answers so who cares what you think.

DTM
Spoken in a soft voice like that of a defeated man. Victory is Bill's.

Nope, spoken like a man whos tired of dealing with the irrational, illogical and quite annoying mind of you. Speak all you want, no one listens to you, least no one puts any weight behind anything you say. Each time you say BRB wins here, you only make Doomsday sound all the more victorious. Defeated? Me? I havent even started, while you on the other hand, I think youre done (sure youll keep blabbering on, til you get kicked out again, but in the end no one really cares what you have to say - least of all, me).

-Pr-
Guys, keep it civil.

the Darkone
skuttlebut isn't standard equipment. also leaving the battlefield isn't an option.

Skuttlebutt is so stfu troll.

-Pr-
Skuttlebutt being standard equipment is kind of iffy, tbh.

remigio_coldez
Can BILL hand Sups @ss to him? If yes, I say BILL.

DTM
IMO, no he cant (and this Doomsday was a match for Superman and several other heroes, some of them Very powerful each).

carver9
When did Doomsday run through Superman?

DTM
In DOS. It took Everything Superman had, in addition to Maxima, Bloodwynd (aka Martian Manhunter), Guy Gardner, Fire, Ice, Blue Beetle, Supergirl, and loads of LexCorp weaponry, to take Doomsday down. It wasnt just Superman, Doomsday went thru heaps of guys, with Superman, before he finally fell. To me, BRB isnt capable of doing all of that.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
You mean you haven't read DOS too? Doomsday koed superman three times in that story, superman couldn't even hurt him untill the last moments.

DTM
That too. smile

-Pr-

Sarcasm?

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by -Pr-
Sarcasm?

Can't believe it? confused

carver9
You mean you haven't read DOS too? Doomsday koed superman three times in that story, superman couldn't even hurt him untill the last moments.

Superman MATCHED Doomsday as well. It's clear Superman wasn't giving his all in the beginning like he did during the end when he KILLED Doomsday.

-Pr-
Originally posted by remigio_coldez
Can't believe it? confused

With Carver, never.

Martian_mind
Bill in all.

DTM
So BRB > Superman, Maxima, Martian Manhunter, Guy Garder, Supergirl (Matrix), Booster Gold, Fire, Ice, Blue Beetle and LexCorp weaponry? Really? Because thats what it took to take down Doomsday, and only barely that.

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
So BRB > Superman, Maxima, Martian Manhunter, Guy Garder, Supergirl (Matrix), Booster Gold, Fire, Ice, Blue Beetle and LexCorp weaponry? Really? Because thats what it took to take down Doomsday, and only barely that.

What are you talking about? Superman took Doomsday down with his fist. confused

DTM
Did you actually read DOS, I mean the entire series, or just the last 2 or 3 pages?

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
Did you actually read DOS, I mean the entire series, or just the last 2 or 3 pages?

Do I really need to post Superman killing Doomsday? Really man? I promise you I don't mind doing it. In the book you read, how did Doomsday die?

DTM
Where is that Eyes Rolling font when I need it.

Yes, Superman "killed" Doomsday, but 2 seconds later, he died as well. Plus, he did so AFTER Doomsday beat the crud out of him, AND beat every other character I mentioned above.

DOS wasnt just Superman vs. Doomsday, that should be clear as day to anyone who actually read the entire series.

curryman
Bill takes it, but the first one is hard.

Originally posted by DTM

Try again please.

Then consider how many of those actually landed any relevant hits on DoS Doomsday.

Then consider the average durability of people in that comic.

Rao Kal El
To put DOS DD in perspective.

He was able to tank this attack until some JLA members even ran out of power or got tired.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20DOOMSDAY/HOW%20FAST%20IS%20DOOMSDAY/th_Supermanv2074-13_zps0c3c6b2c.jpg http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20DOOMSDAY/HOW%20FAST%20IS%20DOOMSDAY/th_Supermanv2074-14_zpsf48404b3.jpg http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20DOOMSDAY/HOW%20FAST%20IS%20DOOMSDAY/th_Supermanv2074-15-1_zps8dcba9e2.jpg

curryman
I need to reread it stick out tongue

abhilegend
Superman MATCHED Doomsday as well. It's clear Superman wasn't giving his all in the beginning like he did during the end when he KILLED Doomsday.
Because he went all out for the first time in his life when he killed doomsday. Before that he was hurting his hand punching doomsday at his standard levels.

abhilegend
Originally posted by curryman

Try again please.

Then consider how many of those actually landed any relevant hits on DoS Doomsday.

What do you mean average durability? Doomsday oneshotted maxima with Martian Manhunter. They were still the same characters without any upgrade till the end of DCU,

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/15219715_dos_bloodwynd3.jpg

curryman
What do you mean average durability? Doomsday oneshotted maxima with Martian Manhunter. They were still the same characters without any upgrade till the end of DCU,

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/15219715_dos_bloodwynd3.jpg

And do you believe that this should knock out Maxima and J'onn?

Better yet, do you believe that DoS would one-shot them both?

leonidas
dd wrecks him in 1 and 2 and could bfr in 3.

curryman
Originally posted by leonidas
dd wrecks him in 1 and 2 and could bfr in 3.

What...

How is he gonna BFR Bill? He can teleport anywhere.

abhilegend
And do you believe that this should knock out Maxima and J'onn?

Better yet, do you believe that DoS would one-shot them both?
What is this "should" BS? He oneshotted both of them. Its not an if he could or couldn't situation.

Martian_mind
Lol at the idea the Bloodwynd Jonn is even remotely as powerful as normal.

Also lol at Doomsday having any real shot in this fight.

curryman
What is this "should" BS? He oneshotted both of them. Its not an if he could or couldn't situation.

So in your mind, DoS Doomsday would beat today's Martian Manhunter and Maxima?

That alone should tell us plenty.

Mshinu
Bill in all 3

h1a8
Originally posted by Mshinu
Bill in all 3 explain how Bill is surviving a DD onslaught combo?
He will get wrecked in little time. DD is fast as hell and with claws to cut the shit outta Bill.

quanchi112

That alone should tell us plenty. laughing out loud

stan5677
Bill has a spikey head to put on his trophy wall

h1a8

That alone should tell us plenty. It's called inflation. MM and Maxima didn't get more powerful (story wise). Thus if DOS DD existed now then he would too seem more powerful than the DD from the DOS arc (story-wise). If DOS DD existed today then he would be powerful enough to dust MM and Maxima with the same effort.

Bottomline:
If a character, who DOS DD dusted in the past, is seemingly far more powerful today then we must assume inflation and conclude that DOS is still the same level ABOVE them since by the story, the character didn't actually gain any upgrades.

abhilegend

That alone should tell us plenty.
Yeah, he would. Even doomsday rex ****ed J'onn up. Its not like Day Of Doom was published in 2003 or something and re-iterated the same thing or DCU: Legacies told the same thing again in 2010. If you think today's J'onn is more powerful than 1992's j'onn, you are just wrong. In that era J'onn was usually a contender for the most powerful being on the planet, some times even more than superman. In fact Starbreaker deemed Bloodwynd as more powerful than superman just a few issues back. Today he's whining about how nobody remembers he's as powerful as superman.Originally posted by Martian_mind
Lol at the idea the Bloodwynd Jonn is even remotely as powerful as normal.

You mean J'onn amped with bloodstone is weaker than J'onn on average?

If only Doomsday was as strong as silver surfer, he would've a chance against BRB, right?

quanchi112
Originally posted by stan5677
Bill has a spikey head to put on his trophy wall thumb up

carver9
ABHI is forgetting to bring up the instance where Maxima held Doomsday off and actually had the advantage until Superman showed up. It's pointless even bringing up any of this since DOS Superman was capable of defeating DD and I would put Bill over that version of Superman any day of the weak.

quanchi112
ABHI is forgetting to bring up the instance where Maxima held Doomsday off and actually had the advantage until Superman showed up. It's pointless even bringing up any of this since DOS Superman was capable of defeating DD and I would put Bill over that version of Superman any day of the weak. You shouldn't be surprised when it comes to him.

abhilegend
ABHI is forgetting to bring up the instance where Maxima held Doomsday off and actually had the advantage until Superman showed up. It's pointless even bringing up any of this since DOS Superman was capable of defeating DD and I would put Bill over that version of Superman any day of the weak.
Why do you keep pulling things outta your behind? Its clear you haven't actually read the story. Maxima didn't have the upper hand on Doomsday anywhere in the story. She basically sucker-shotted him once and that's it.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15449781_adventuresof497k.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15449782_adventuresof497l.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15449783_adventuresof497m.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15449784_adventuresof497n.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15449785_adventuresof497o.jpg

Superman at his standard level would've been stronger than BRB at that point. All out superman who killed Doomsday would straight up push BRB's shit in too.

h1a8
ABHI is forgetting to bring up the instance where Maxima held Doomsday off and actually had the advantage until Superman showed up. It's pointless even bringing up any of this since DOS Superman was capable of defeating DD and I would put Bill over that version of Superman any day of the weak. Originally posted by h1a8
It's called inflation. MM and Maxima didn't get more powerful (story wise). Thus if DOS DD existed now then he would too seem more powerful than the DD from the DOS arc (story-wise). If DOS DD existed today then he would be powerful enough to dust MM and Maxima with the same effort.

Bottomline:
If a character, who DOS DD dusted in the past, is seemingly far more powerful today then we must assume inflation and conclude that DOS is still the same level ABOVE them since by the story, the character didn't actually gain any upgrades.

Inflation Carver. Also Maxima failed to hurt DD in anyway. Hitting someone around is not hurting them necessarily.

quanchi112

All out superman who killed Doomsday would straight up push BRB's shit in too. Not a chance.

the Darkone
Beta Ray Bill will would give DD hell in the brawl, which is 50/50 at best.
But the 2nd and 3rd battles favors Beta Ray Bill, BRB can bring on a onslaught from above with skuttlebutt in both battles, in God hunter skuttlebutt has the arsenal to wreck havoc on DD. The 3rd battle will show that BRB is Thor oath brother for a reason, unhinged BRB is close as you can get to a Warrior Madness Thor.

1 battle 50/50
2 battle BRB
3 battle BRB

abhilegend
But the 2nd and 3rd battles favors Beta Ray Bill, BRB can bring on a onslaught from above with skuttlebutt in both battles, in God hunter skuttlebutt has the arsenal to wreck havoc on DD. The 3rd battle will show that BRB is Thor oath brother for a reason, unhinged BRB is close as you can get to a Warrior Madness Thor.

1 battle 50/50
2 battle BRB
3 battle BRB
Skuttlebutt isn't a standard equipment for BRB here.

quanchi112
Skuttlebutt isn't a standard equipment for BRB here. He doesn't need Skuttle anyways.

the Darkone
Skuttlebutt isn't a standard equipment for BRB here.

Technically he is

abhilegend
Technically he is
No.

the Darkone
No.
Yes

-Pr-
I'll see what the other mods think.

h1a8

1 battle 50/50
2 battle BRB
3 battle BRB

In every KMC thread that involved BRB you are the first to suggest skuttlebutt is standard equipment. Yet in the vast majority of Bills appearances when fighting other's he never has skuttlebutt. Standard equipment should imply that a character has the equipment on them more than 90% of the time they are shown fighting someone.

You never got around the speed argument. DD outquicked an entire team including Superman (who is far faster than Bill combat wise). How does Bill fare when he is getting blitz and comboed and torn to pieces by DD's claws?

Tony Stark
Bill

the Darkone
In every KMC thread that involved BRB you are the first to suggest skuttlebutt is standard equipment. Yet in the vast majority of Bills appearances when fighting other's he never has skuttlebutt. Standard equipment should imply that a character has the equipment on them more than 90% of the time they are shown fighting someone.

You never got around the speed argument. DD outquicked an entire team including Superman (who is far faster than Bill combat wise). How does Bill fare when he is getting blitz and comboed and torn to pieces by DD's claws?

Why are you quoting me, Im not going to respond to a troll!

h1a8
Why are you quoting me, Im not going to respond to a troll! You are the troll. You spout stupid marvel bias stuff without any type of support. At least I attempt to support my claims and they are fairly logical.
It's clear you are bias towards Marvel. Every thread you vote for marvel characters unless it's blatant spite. wtf. it's ok to be bias as long as you support your side well with sound logic.

DTM

Try again please.

No, you try again. Those guys got plenty of hit in on DD, and if they didnt, its because he beat them before they could do so. I mean really, DD was taking Full On blasts/beams from Superman, Maxima, Guy, Booster and Jonn, all virtually until their powers sources ran out, and all that did was free up his other arm. You really believe BRB is close to being able to take That kind of concentrated blast, and Everything else DD took in that series? Sorry, not even close IMO.

DTM
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Trust me man, I feel the exact same way, only In Reverse.

DTM

As usual buddy, we are at polar opposites in our points of view, and as usual, I couldnt disagree more here.

DTM
Considering all that DOS DD did, and BRB is basically an alien-Thor, I just cant believe how many Bill beats DD votes were getting here. Unless were saying BRB is more powerful than Everyone DD beat in DOS, he really has no chance here.

the Darkone
You are the troll. You spout stupid marvel bias stuff without any type of support. At least I attempt to support my claims and they are fairly logical.
It's clear you are bias towards Marvel. Every thread you vote for marvel characters unless it's blatant spite. wtf. it's ok to be bias as long as you support your side well with sound logic.

Your the biggest bias piece of sh** on here lets be real, you favor DC over everybody an that's a fact, you don't support your claims you wish you did, who do you think you are fooling!? You are a low baller and that's what you are, your are the king of trolls and no takes what you say seriously, if anything they laugh at your stupidity and completely ignorance of Characters and claiming you know what the hell you are talking about. Before you call someone a troll, you better look at the mirror Troll!!

-Pr-
Guys, either put each other on ignore, or stop posting to one another. If you can't be civil, pick one.

Also, Skuttlebutt isn't standard equipment.

stan5677
interesting because i remember a thread a while back giving brb the overwhelming majority

h1a8
Your the biggest bias piece of sh** on here lets be real, you favor DC over everybody an that's a fact, you don't support your claims you wish you did, who do you think you are fooling!? You are a low baller and that's what you are, your are the king of trolls and no takes what you say seriously, if anything they laugh at your stupidity and completely ignorance of Characters and claiming you know what the hell you are talking about. Before you call someone a troll, you better look at the mirror Troll!! I favor speed and MA skill the most dude.
I favor WBH over most beings
I favor Spidey over many beings
I favor Cap over Batman in h2h
I favor DD over Batman
I favor Thor with Superman's speed over Superman and Hal at the same time.
I favor SS over Superman
I favor IW over most beings
I favor Danny over Batman
I favor Juggernaut over most beings (barring bfr)
If DD wasn't that fast as hell I favor BRB over him.
There's more too.

Where is the D.C bias? Speed, skill the most then strength and durability (like Hulk). Give me an example of me lowballing?

quanchi112
No. What makes you think Bill needs the help ?

Philosophía
Beta Ray Bill
Vs
DoS doomsday

Once DD dies its over. No evolving and coming back. 1. Doomsday.
2. Doomsday
3. Bfr ON, Bill. Bfr off, Doomsday.

curryman

abhilegend
Morals off...

That's life-essence right out of Doomsday.

Bill can absorb and manipulate gravity for christ's sake, Doomsday would never touch him.
Bill can manipulate gravity? Also he can draw the life essence out of somebody?

curryman
Bill can manipulate gravity? Also he can draw the life essence out of somebody?

Indeed he can.

abhilegend
Indeed he can.
And where has he done that? Scans?

quanchi112

curryman
And where has he done that? Scans?

Kid, you need to read up on Beta Ray Bill.

Not only has he done it, he's overridden the control of someone far more powerful than himself/Doomsday.

Stoic
I'm trying to imagine Bill winning this, but I just can't. I mean it takes too much time to pull off some of that crazy stuff, and DD is fast so... hey I think Bill would give a valiant effort but in the end he'd need help against DD. Also does DD even have a soul?

abhilegend
Kid, you need to read up on Beta Ray Bill.

Not only has he done it, he's overridden the control of someone far more powerful than himself/Doomsday.
What makes you think I haven't?

Scans of this. I'm sure this being has a name and you are not talking out of your ass. But I could be wrong.

curryman
What makes you think I haven't?

Scans of this. I'm sure this being has a name and you are not talking out of your ass. But I could be wrong.

He only has like 4 fights, it shouldn't be that hard to guess stick out tongue

Talking about Ego.

h1a8
curryman, how would Bill deal with the speed issue? He wouldn't really get a chance to do anything exotic for the most part. In a majority of fights DD would just pounce on him very fast and start cutting him up badly.

abhilegend
He only has like 4 fights, it shouldn't be that hard to guess stick out tongue

Talking about Ego.
Ego and Doomsday are two very different types of characters. What works on one wouldn't work on another. oh and Ego is a huge jobber.

curryman
How would he deal with speed?

BRB has superspeed.

He has powerful AoE attacks.

He has powerful shields.

He can range Doomsday.

He can teleport more or less instantly.

Ego and Doomsday are two very different types of characters. What works on one wouldn't work on another. oh and Ego is a huge jobber.

So?

He can still manipulate gravity.

He can still manipulate life-force.

abhilegend

BRB has superspeed.

He has powerful shields.

He can range Doomsday.

So?

He didn't manipulate gravity AFAIK. If you are talking about the comet he pulled towards Ego, it was drawn by Ego himself. Bill just opened a portal to change its path.
http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/?action=view&current=brb_ego4.jpg
http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/?action=view&current=brb_ego5.jpg

Neither did he manipulated Ego's life-force. He created a funnel of magnetic energy opposite polarity of Ego's magnetic field to expel Ego's energies.

http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/?action=view&current=brb_ego2.jpg
http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/?action=view&current=brb_ego3.jpg

That tactic wouldn't work on Doomsday.

curryman
Neither did he manipulated Ego's life-force. He created a funnel of magnetic energy opposite polarity of Ego's magnetic field to expel Ego's energies.

http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/?action=view&current=brb_ego2.jpg
http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/?action=view&current=brb_ego3.jpg

That tactic wouldn't work on Doomsday.

This is what I was thinking of.

And why wouldn't manipulating magnetic forces work?

Why wouldn't manipulating his internal energy work?

abhilegend
This is what I was thinking of.

And why wouldn't manipulating magnetic forces work?

Why wouldn't manipulating his internal energy work?
Because as Bill said it works because Ego's own energy was fueling it. Doomsday isn't an energy being and he doesn't has a magnetic field to create a reverse magnetic field and expel his energies.

If bill has any feat of life-force manipulation, I've yet to see it.

curryman
Because as Bill said it works because Ego's own energy was fueling it. Doomsday isn't an energy being and he doesn't has a magnetic field to create a reverse magnetic field and expel his energies.

If bill has any feat of life-force manipulation, I've yet to see it.

I'm not saying that he would use it in the same way that he did against Ego.

I'm saying that he could immobilize Doomsday, since he has no way of flying. Hell, he could achieve a identical result by just using magical winds. You might disagree that he could not do it by manipulating magnetic fields, even though he can and it wouldn't require anything more of him than to ask Stormbreaker...

But you can't argue the fact that Bill has many ways of getting Doomsday into the air. And once he's there, Doomsday has absolutely no recourse.

abhilegend
I'm not saying that he would use it in the same way that he did against Ego.

I'm saying that he could immobilize Doomsday, since he has no way of flying. Hell, he could achieve a identical result by just using magical winds. You might disagree that he could not do it by manipulating magnetic fields, even though he can and it wouldn't require anything more of him than to ask Stormbreaker...

But you can't argue the fact that Bill has many ways of getting Doomsday into the air. And once he's there, Doomsday has absolutely no recourse.
He wouldn't do that of course. Morals off doesn't means he becomes CBR beta ray bill.

curryman
He wouldn't do that of course. Morals off doesn't means he becomes CBR beta ray bill.

It's not exactly advanced tactics or anything....

h1a8

BRB has superspeed.

He has powerful shields.

He can range Doomsday.

So?

There are different levels of superspeed. Being as fast as a bullet is not the same as being as fast as light. And being 100mph fast is not the same as being bullet speed fast. Thus the notion of having superspeed isn't enough to show contention with someone who has GREAT superspeed.

Bill by comic standards doesn't really have superspeed. Yes he can travel faster than light (after spending the time accelerating to those speeds) but that isn't considered superspeed when engaging in a fight.

Lastly, what's instant to you is not instant to a true speedster. For example, 1 second is instant to humans but eternity to flash, superman, dd, etc. Reading comics and knowing how these two operate and we see that Bill will succumb to being pounced on before he can react. And if Superman couldn't react to DD for the most part then I don't see Bill either.

abhilegend
It's not exactly advanced tactics or anything....
It is. How many times if any times Bill has fought in such a manner?

mighty adam
DD wins all 3 with maybe a few wins at 3 for bill. DD is as fast as superman, plus his poison knuckles etc. bill would have to suck the whole area thier fighting at into a portal. and I doubt he can do that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by mighty adam
DD wins all 3 with maybe a few wins at 3 for bill. DD is as fast as superman, plus his poison knuckles etc. bill would have to suck the whole area thier fighting at into a portal. and I doubt he can do that. DD isn't as fast as Superman.

DTM
Maybe not in how fast can you put together a puzzle speed, but in Combat Speed, Reaction Time Speed (which is what counts here in such battles), yes Doomsday is as fast as Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Maybe not in how fast can you put together a puzzle speed, but in Combat Speed, Reaction Time Speed (which is what counts here in such battles), yes Doomsday is as fast as Superman. No, he is fast enough to take Superman on but Superman is clearly faster.

DTM
No, he wasnt. You dont need to be fast to fight, or even defeat, Superman, Darkseid has no superspeed and he does fine against him. But in DOS, there were several instances where they made mentioned to how fast Doomsday was (and not just Fast For His Size fast), even those commenting that Superman and Doomsday brawling was like a blur of motion. Doomsday does in fact have Superman level combat speed and reflexes, its as part of his characters as his leaping, claws, and vast power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
No, he wasnt. You dont need to be fast to fight, or even defeat, Superman, Darkseid has no superspeed and he does fine against him. But in DOS, there were several instances where they made mentioned to how fast Doomsday was (and not just Fast For His Size fast), even those commenting that Superman and Doomsday brawling was like a blur of motion. Doomsday does in fact have Superman level combat speed and reflexes, its as part of his characters as his leaping, claws, and vast power. He is fast enough to tag Superman just like Grundy, and other bricks are. Superman has true superspeed unlike Doomsday.

-Pr-
Doomsday has enhanced reflex speed. This was flat out shown in the comics. Don't lowball, please.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Doomsday has enhanced reflex speed. This was flat out shown in the comics. Don't lowball, please. I didn't lowball at all. I just think Superman is far faster. Do you disagree ?

-Pr-
He's faster, but not far faster. It depends on the Doomsday.

DTM
He is fast enough to tag Superman just like Grundy, and other bricks are. Superman has true superspeed unlike Doomsday.

Im sorry, but you are mistaken. It has been proven time and again in DOS, and many instances since, that Doomsday does have Superman level reaction time/reflex/combat speed. This puts him above the likes of super bruisers like Hulk and Grundy, as do his boney claws.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>