General Grievous runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vensai
Setting: Dantooine
Restrictions: Only 3 hour rest between battles
State: Bloodlusted

1. 10 Droidekas
2. Dozens of Magnaguards (clone wars chapter 25)
3. Pre Vizsla
4. Pong Krell
5. Plo Koon
6. Savage Opress
7. Darth Sidious laughing

How far does GG go?

hutchy1345
Obviously doesn't pass!!!!! Can't decide i don't think he would do good because of his lack of force powers! 1. might be tough for him and magnadroids i think he might lose. If not then pong krell owns him.

mnat801
10 droidekas!? You know that most jedi surrender when they're surrounded by around 3 to 5 of them.

Realistically, he's not gonna pass any wave.

Vensai
Originally posted by mnat801
10 droidekas!? You know that most jedi surrender when they're surrounded by around 3 to 5 of them.

Realistically, he's not gonna pass any wave.

You think fighting off five Jedi is easier than fighting off ten droids? If you're right, Grievous is not as strong as I thought.

mnat801
Originally posted by Vensai
You think fighting off five Jedi is easier than fighting off ten droids? If you're right, Grievous is not as strong as I thought. I could be wrong. But if Grevious is surrounded, he could only attack a certain amount, while the other droidekas shoot him in the back.

I think it depends where the droidekas are situated.

NewGuy01
He loses at the start.

Vensai
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He loses at the start.

Are Droideikas really that deadly? Grievous is a master strategist. He could aim for their weak points. You're also assuming these are the ones with shields.

Ascendancy
Grevious doesn't have any ability to use the Force to guide his sabers. His strikes are fast but even he can't put up a shield capable of deflecting every bolt from 10.

Vensai
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Grevious doesn't have any ability to use the Force to guide his sabers. His strikes are fast but even he can't put up a shield capable of deflecting every bolt from 10.

Grievous tanked a Magnaguards staff in ROTS and force pushes in CW, which are just as deadly if not more so than bolts. Besides, Grievous is fast enough to prevent being surrounded.

mnat801
Are Droideikas really that deadly? Grievous is a master strategist. He could aim for their weak points. You're also assuming these are the ones with shields. I get the impression that they're deadly because in TPM only a couple of them show up against Qui Gon and Obi Wan, and both stopped what they were doing and ran.

Vensai
I get the impression that they're deadly because in TPM only a couple of them show up against Qui Gon and Obi Wan, and both stopped what they were doing and ran.

True, but these guys aren't the strongest Jedi ever. Later in the clone wars, Jedi are owning these guys. Kenobi once took down three or four in a stomp with his saber.

mnat801
True, but these guys aren't the strongest Jedi ever. Later in the clone wars, Jedi are owning these guys. Kenobi once took down three or four in a stomp with his saber. That's true, I remember that happening in one of the episodes. But ten of these guys makes it more difficult. I guess if Grevious is in the right frame of mind, he could possibly pass this wave.

Vensai
That's true, I remember that happening in one of the episodes. But ten of these guys makes it more difficult. I guess if Grevious is in the right frame of mind, he could possibly pass this wave.

I was thinking of pre GL Greivous when making this poll. I figured that since Jedi like Shaak Ti could fend off armies of droids or Magnaguards in sabers, Grievous would too.

Q99
If he can get among them, he can slice them up, but if they roll to a good firing position, a bunch at once is very hard for him, that's a lot of firepower.

The Magnaguard are actually easier to an extent- that's melee combat, and that he can handle. Especially since he personally programmed them. Still, dozens is too much.

Vensai
Originally posted by Q99
If he can get among them, he can slice them up, but if they roll to a good firing position, a bunch at once is very hard for him, that's a lot of firepower.

The Magnaguard are actually easier to an extent- that's melee combat, and that he can handle. Especially since he personally programmed them. Still, dozens is too much.

Shaak Ti could take them in raw sabers.

Q99

She didn't take down dozens. She took down about one dozen and the rest fell back.

Ascendancy

With the benefit of the Force, which again Grevious doesn't have. You're talking about twenty medium power cannons firing at him at once from multiple angles with nothing but his eyes to guide his sabers while possibly surrounded. He dies.

I have no idea what your comment earlier about him tanking a pike earlier has to do withhim being blasted by multiple bolts at one time.

Mizukage Yoda
Setting: Dantooine
Restrictions: Only 3 hour rest between battles
State: Bloodlusted

1. 10 Droidekas
2. Dozens of Magnaguards (clone wars chapter 25)
3. Pre Vizsla
4. Pong Krell
5. Plo Koon
6. Savage Opress
7. Darth Sidious laughing

How far does GG go?

1. Grievous wins
2. Ehh probably Grievous given that he trained them.
3. Grievous
4. Tough one...probably Grievous
5. Master Plo in a hard fight.
6. Uhhh...maybe Savage...not sure. Both defeated Adi Gallia comfortably.
7. Grievous excellent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.