US breaking international law... again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anthony Stark
(Reuters) - The United States has violated Pakistan's sovereignty and shattered tribal structures with unmanned drone strikes in its counterterrorism operations near the Afghan border, a U.N. human rights investigator said in a statement on Friday.

U.N. special rapporteur on human rights and counterterrorism, Ben Emmerson, visited Pakistan for three days this week as part of his investigation into the civilian impact of the use of drones and other forms of targeted killings.http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/03/15/uk-un-drones-idUKBRE92E0Y620130315

Ascendancy
Your homoerotic sig is breaking international law as well.

Oliver North
ah the UN, late to the party and as irrelevant as always

Symmetric Chaos
Why "again"? The missile strikes in other countries is an ongoing problem.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm not sure what to make of the State Department responses. Assuming that Emmerson isn't making shit up the only way to interpret those sentences is "We call Pakistan every time we want to kill someone and then ignore what they say." Has Pakistan made public statements about their position?

Archaeopteryx
This might have been news 10 years ago, but now? erm

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why "again"?

Because they have broken international law before believe it or not...

Originally posted by Ascendancy
Your homoerotic sig is breaking international law as well.

How the hell is Tony Stark extremis and Tom Selleck as Magnum either homosexual or erotic?

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
This might have been news 10 years ago, but now? erm

Surely imperialist murder is always news.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Anthony Stark
Because they have broken international law before believe it or not..

This is not an "again", this is a problem that started in 2004 and simply hasn't stopped. I would be an interesting strategy for a newspaper to bring up every instance of a drone strike every time they find out about one.

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
This is not an "again", this is a problem that started in 2004 and simply hasn't stopped.

No disagreement from me on that, I am as disgusted as you. I would like to state the again is alongside such other crimes you may know the U.S. for and not limited to: torture and an Illegal war with Iraq.

focus4chumps

How the hell is Tony Stark extremis and Tom Selleck as Magnum either homosexual or erotic?

agreed. nothing gay about having a sig of naked men in sexy poses.

Archaeopteryx
Surely imperialist murder is always news.

I thought the only news these days was gay marriage and gun control, it's all I seem to hear about..oh and occasionally Jodi Arias

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by focus4chumps
agreed. nothing gay about having a sig of naked men in sexy poses.

You find a topless guy on a phone and a cartoon comic character being clothed by a techno-organic virus sexy poses? Really? Look again after drinking some sapho juice.

Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
I thought the only news these days was gay marriage and gun control, it's all I seem to hear about..oh and occasionally Jodi Arias

I would agree the media is very selective with what we are allowed to see these days.

Supra
You find a topless guy on a phone and a cartoon comic character being clothed by a techno-organic virus sexy poses? Really? Look again after drinking some sapho juice.

I would agree the media is very selective with what we are allowed to see these days.

Dude you avatar, discontent and disrespect for women clearly shows you as women hater or gay man. Yes your avitar and signatures are gay and I questions your sexuality as well.

You been here 1 day and you act like you been here years with your post whoring and nonsense creating threads. Go find somewhere else to bring the hate.

Not to mention you are a troll and need to be banned.

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by Supra
Dude you avatar, discontent and disrespect for women clearly shows you as women hater or gay man. Yes your avitar and signatures are gay and I questions your sexuality as well.

Is that what it does? Really?

You been here 1 day and you act like you been here years with your post whoring and nonsense creating threads. Go find somewhere else to bring the hate.

What hate? I think anything you see in my avatar (not avitar) is merely a reflection of your needs and prejudices. You 'questions' plural, my sexuality; are you Popeye and 'you is what you is'? Were I gay, lesbian or bisexual would you be against that? Your posts indicate you might. Yup Popeye, the only hate here is from you.

Supra
Is that what it does? Really?

What hate? I think anything you see in my avatar (not avitar) is merely a reflection of your needs and prejudices. You 'questions' plural, my sexuality; are you Popeye and 'you is what you is'? Were I gay, lesbian or bisexual would you be against that? Your posts indicate you might. Yup Popeye, the only hate here is from you.

Buddy your a troll and you cant help it

Anthony Stark
Buddy your a troll and you cant help it

I own a troll? Oh, you mean 'you're' and n-no I'm not.

Supra
I own a troll? Oh, you mean 'you're' and n-no I'm not.

Somebody call the grammer police.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9_kahA_wQo

Anthony Stark
Somebody call the grammer police.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9_kahA_wQo

Just trying to help you, I wouldn't want you to look uneducated on the internet.

Supra
Just trying to help you, I wouldn't want you to look uneducated on the internet.

Its called a Purple Heart from the War, I'm injured.

Anthony Stark
Its called a Purple Heart from the War, I'm injured.

Is that why you like Goku?

Supra
Is that why you like Goku?

What does that have to do with anything?

Anthony Stark
What does that have to do with anything?

What doesn't it have to do with anything? That's what I'm asking you.

Supra
What doesn't it have to do with anything? That's what I'm asking you.

It has nothing to do with my injuries.

Anthony Stark
It has nothing to do with my injuries.

You liked him before you were injured?

Supra
Ive liked him since I was 16

Omega Vision
We'll all leave you two alone if you want.

Anthony Stark
Ive liked him since I was 16

Really? Is that why my sig disturbs you?

Originally posted by Omega Vision
We'll all leave you two alone if you want.

'And' whatever floats your boat, I don't mind you watching. wink

Supra
Your spinning now. Goku has nothing to do with Tom

Anthony Stark
Your spinning now. Goku has nothing to do with Tom

Tom, huh, you boys on first names? What does have to do with 'Tom'? I jest, lol, don't be so literal. Look I get because you were in the war it's hard for you to agree with someone who wasn't. Truth is I don't even see it as a war. That's not trolling, it's an opinion.

Supra
Tom, huh, you boys on first names? What does have to do with 'Tom'? I jest, lol, don't be so literal. Look I get because you were in the war it's hard for you to agree with someone who wasn't. Truth is I don't even see it as a war. That's not trolling, it's an opinion.

Your the type of person that has to insert his stupid remarks to whatever someone else says. It does not matter what you call it, war, armed conflict, whatever people died.

Anthony Stark
Your the type of person that has to insert his stupid remarks to whatever someone else says. It does not matter what you call it, war, armed conflict, whatever people died.

Yes they did, mainly the people of Iraq in Iraq and Afghans in Afghanistan.

Supra
Yes and the thousands of US soldiers who serve this country, but I guess you don't count them. Since your so against America go move to Iraq or Afgnaistan and see how you like it.

Anthony Stark
Yes and the thousands of US soldiers who serve this country, but I guess you don't count them. Since your so against America go move to Iraq or Afgnaistan and see how you like it.

Yeah about 200 US Soldiers a year have died since the start of the Afghan 'War' and about 4000 overall in Iraq compared with according to Wikileaks 122,000 Iraqi's and the war was started because of a lie and was illegal. No WMD's ever found! and 7000 odd in Afghanistan, both figures are for civilians btw. I don't want to go there and I don't want Soldiers there either. Most are coming home though because the graveyard of Empires has done its thang again.

Anyway peace be with you and goodnight.

focus4chumps
we allow gays in the military now. surely this warms your heart.

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by focus4chumps
we allow gays in the military now. surely this warms your heart.

You mean they weren't in it before? I seem to remember a song by the village people called "In the Navy"...

Lord Lucien
You mean they weren't in it before? I seem to remember a song by the village people called "In the Navy"... '79 song. DADT was initiated in '93, mainly to combat the staggering amount of homosexuals the Navy was recruiting thanks to that tune. They were even considering renaming the poop deck to something less gay, but more erotic.

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
'79 song. DADT was initiated in '93, mainly to combat the staggering amount of homosexuals the Navy was recruiting thanks to that tune. They were even considering renaming the poop deck to something less gay, but more erotic.

That's pretty much what I thought. Uniforms have a way of attracting people of certain persuasions.

jinXed by JaNx
what the hell else we supposed to with all these toys? we have to use them some way. i'm just happy the king is using them on those people instead of us, oh wait...,dammit, no is safe. ima go out and buy me a remote control helicopter and a machine gun before that shits outlawed. i need to defend myself somehow, yeah? Need Goddamn motion tracker just to walk down to the store these days.

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
what the hell else we supposed to with all these toys? we have to use them some way. i'm just happy the king is using them on those people instead of us, oh wait...,dammit, no is safe. ima go out and buy me a remote control helicopter and a machine gun before that shits outlawed. i need to defend myself somehow, yeah? Need Goddamn motion tracker just to walk down to the store these days. thumb up

continlawyer1
I think, its not authentic.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.