Guaranteed whitewash?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anthony Stark
http://www.iraqinquiry.org.uk/

Or will be see Bliar and Bush at the den Haag?

Symmetric Chaos
These types of things pretty much always admit a few bad things. Its the declassification of documents that really matters down the line. Obviously you'll discard whatever the inquiry says but then people you trust/like/agree with will get their hands on the documents and have stuff to say.

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
These types of things pretty much always admit a few bad things. Its the declassification of documents that really matters down the line. Obviously you'll discard whatever the inquiry says but then people you trust/like/agree with will get their hands on the documents and have stuff to say.

I believe in the UK at least many people will keep harassing B-liar no matter the level of whitewash.

Supra
Originally posted by Anthony Stark

More Rubbish and troublesome posts from you...as usual

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by Supra
More Rubbish and troublesome posts from you...as usual

Ha, then post a topic of your own or don't reply. Contribute more than personal abuse young one.

Supra
Ha, then post a topic of your own or don't reply. Contribute more than personal abuse young one.

Contribute like your last retarded post getting locked and you being called a troll, been here 9 years buddy.

Or did you not see this?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=576771&pagenumber=4#post14224567

Anthony Stark
Contribute like your last retarded post getting locked and you being called a troll, been here 9 years buddy.

Or did you not see this?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=576771&pagenumber=4#post14224567

I am glad you have been on the same forum 9 years. I am sure you are a highly respected member and extremely articulate and well educated with a depth of understanding of world issues, science and DBZ. Troll mwah, never. I think perhaps the kindly moderator had recieved a complaint from someone who does not understand ironic posting or satire.

Supra
I am glad you have been on the same forum 9 years. I am sure you are a highly respected member and extremely articulate and well educated with a depth of understanding of world issues, science and DBZ. Troll mwah, never. I think perhaps the kindly moderator had recieved a complaint from someone who does not understand ironic posting or satire.

Did u read? The moderator said troll thread closed..How hard is that to understand. Been here 1 day and your already labeled a troll by the moderators.

Anthony Stark

Supra

Anthony Stark
Ok so you, the post whore seld labeled "ExtemeAss" with naked pictures of dudes in your profile posted that as a joke and what did you expect the forum to do..ROFL? Cause you meant it as a joke?

Break character..what character, are you a actor of words?

We are all actors and the world is our stage... It is unfortunate you didn't understand my last post at all; it really was very good.

Supra
We are all actors and the world is our stage... It is unfortunate you didn't understand my last post at all; it really was very good.

I understand it fine, however pumping up your grammer skills to try to overtalk and using the word rhetoric 3 times stopped me from caring about what you wrote. You obviously care more about your typing skills then you do anything else.

I was tired of your rhetoric.

Anthony Stark
I understand it fine, however pumping up your grammer skills to try to overtalk and using the word rhetoric 3 times stopped me from caring about what you wrote. You obviously care more about your typing skills then you do anything else.

I was tired of your rhetoric.

I was trying to explain satire which is ironic.

Omega Vision

And you were correcting Supra's grammar earlier.

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by Omega Vision
And you were correcting Supra's grammar earlier.

'Den Haag' means 'the Hague' in its own country. 'Bliar' is a joke, 'Tony B liar'. You don't read much do you? Ironically you started a sentence with capital 'And'.

Omega Vision
Den Haag means the Hague in its own country. Bliar is a joke, Tony B liar. You don't read much do you? Ironically you started a sentence with capital 'And'.
Lol. That's what you think I was talking about?

"Or will be see Bliar and Bush at the den Haag?"

Starting a sentence with 'and' is not a grammatical error, it might be a no-no among anal retentive elementary school English teachers, but it's not a true error. Oh, and before you point out that what I quoted was a spelling error and not a grammatical error, I should point out that I didn't say you committed a grammatical error, but rather implied that your own carelessness leaves you little room to judge the construction and content of others' posts.

Anthony Stark
Lol. That's what you think I was talking about?

"Or will be see Bliar and Bush at the den Haag?"

Starting a sentence with 'and' is not a grammatical error, it might be a no-no among anal retentive elementary school English teachers, but it's not a true error.

It's an error, as is capitalising it, ahh, you mean the typo because b and v are next to each other. Good call thumb up *shakes head*

Omega Vision
It's an error, as is capitalising it, ahh, you mean the typo because b and v are next to each other. Good call thumb up *shakes head*
Not really. Not unless you go by 5th grade essay standards where you can't begin a sentence with 'because', 'and', or 'but'. And we're not going by those standards because we're adults who know what someone means when he begins a sentence with a conjunction. We are adults, aren't we?

Wait, you mean you meant to type "or will ve see"?

Anthony Stark
Not really. Not unless you go by 5th grade essay standards where you can't begin a sentence with 'because', 'and', and 'but'. And we're not going by those standards because we're adults who know what someone means when he begins a sentence with a conjunction. We are adults, aren't we?

Wait, you mean you meant to type "or will ve see"?

Actually no I didn't mean to type that, I meant to type we. I may or may not be an adult on the internet it is almost impossible to tell; however, I do think what we are seeing is how lazy American 'English' is... and if you saw what I did there twice I'll believe you're an adult. I am just an internet meme.

Omega Vision
You say lazy, I say relaxed and flexible. As long as sentence fragments are comprehensible I see no reason to worry over them.

Anthony Stark
You say lazy, I say relaxed and flexible. As long as sentence fragments are comprehensible I see no reason to worry over them.

That's fair enough, I suppose and mostly I don't worry either. To be fair I shouldn't have broken character and tried to explain that I was using 'brave satirical humour' which I think is acceptable. But (your stylee) as ideas of what's acceptable change, it can be difficult for internet satirists to know if, at any particular point in time, we are being brave and clever, or offensive and stupid.

Bardock42
This thread is amusing.

dadudemon
Oh my.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh my.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8cv2zpjKl1qegw8v.jpg

More Rubbish and troublesome posts from you...as usual whys is this rubbish?

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by 753
whys is this rubbish?

That was my thought as well, thanks for your support.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh my.

Heh, I thought that was going to be a link to a George Takei video.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Heh, I thought that was going to be a link to a George Takei video.

Meeting your expectations would have definitely been a better choice, in retrospect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.