Doomsday Vs Juggernaut Vs The Hulk (Superbrick Slugfest Free for All)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
Battle takes place on a some post-apocalyptic world with a hundred times Jupiter's gravity.

ColossusGrundy
DD would have already evolved to put up with the gravity and Hulk would probably be pissed from it, so Juggs is at a handicap already.

Then it's the whole DD vs Hulk thing.

Gamma boost vs evolution

I go DD, but it could really go either way.

dynamix
I dunno, juggernauts is enchanted with cytorrak's magic, i'd imagine magic can stump physics at time. I see him as the one less effected lol.

Stoic
Cain wouldn't be affected in the least by gravity.

Sin I AM
cain ftw

carver9
Hulk wins.

Estacado
An ass whoopin.....

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
An ass whoopin.....

I agree with you 100%. smile

Sin I AM
i cant recall marko ever being knocked out....or dd

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wins.
Hulk just got beat by Thor and IM...... he loses big time....313

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Both have been knocked out.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure Cain's been knocked down, but never knocked out. Even Hyperion didn't knock him out.

Nimrod severed his brain/body connection though, but that doesn't really count in this context.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm pretty sure Cain's been knocked down, but never knocked out. Even Hyperion didn't knock him out.

Nimrod severed his brain/body connection though, but that doesn't really count in this context.

this.....same for dd only time i remember physical force putting him down was dos and the kryptonian gangbang

Estacado
He got his asswhooped during Final Crisis by 2 Supermen that was kinda meh though.....and Rex was also KO'd as for Juggs as far as I remember only Onslaught has ko'd him but that time he was kinda weakened IRRC.....now Hulk has been ko'd countless times.....

KingD19
He got his asswhooped during Final Crisis by 2 Supermen that was kinda meh though.....and Rex was also KO'd as for Juggs as far as I remember only Onslaught has ko'd him but that time he was kinda weakened IRRC.....now Hulk has been ko'd countless times.....

That whole fight was...dumb. And the Onslaught thing was also weird. Because Cain had tossed the Cyttorak gem into space years before Onslaught even formed. And you're correct, he'd been weakened a great deal after losing a lot of his powers to escape that realm he'd been trapped in.

He's been KO'd one other time, but that was Captain Universe using Captain Universe level telepathy as a sneak attack.

Sin I AM
Its either stalemate between dd and cain or cain ftw

carver9
Onslaught koed him/Juggernaut and the sad thing about it is, Hulk fought a more powerful version of Onslaught and not only physically dominated him but punched his shield to dust. Prime one shot koed Doomsday as well.

Estacado
Onslaught koed him/Juggernaut and the sad thing about it is, Hulk fought a more powerful version of Onslaught and not only physically dominated him but punched his shield to dust. Prime one shot koed Doomsday as well.
Onslaught used a magnetic toss on Juggernaut......they never fought phisically....Prime never fought Doomsday...

Magnon
The winner's either Juggs or DD, since Hulk would quickly tire out moving against such a massive gravity. Of those two, I'd say in the end the winner would be...

Juggernaut.

guy222
Hulk

Sin I AM

no

Originally posted by guy222
Hulk

no

carver9
Onslaught used a magnetic toss on Juggernaut......they never fought phisically....Prime never fought Doomsday...

IIRC, it was stated Onslaught punched him across the country. They met again (while Cain was running because he was terrified) and Onslaught physically restrained him and ripped his chest open. Can't get any clearer than that. Also, I would like to include again, Hulk fought a more powerful Onslaught and punched him to dust.

Estacado
The country toss was a magnetic hurl.......also that time Cain was weakened...

carver9
no

no

Any threads involving Hulk, your opinion is overlooked.

KingD19
Onslaught allowed Hulk to beat him so he could ascend to a more powerful form. And Hulk needed help from Jean Grey to get mad enough to fight Onslaught in the first place.

carver9
Onslaught allowed Hulk to beat him so he could ascend to a more powerful form. And Hulk needed help from Jean Grey to get mad enough to fight Onslaught in the first place.

Show me the scan where it states Onslaught allowed Hulk to beat him. Also, Jean turning off Hulks human side, turning him to Savage, isn't going against this thread since this is Savage Hulk. The only reason Hulk allowed Jean to do that is due to him not being able to amp because of his Banner side suppressing his power. I can also show a scan of Professor Hulk punching the wind out of Juggernaut knocking him to his knees.

-Pr-
Which version of Doomsday?

When it comes to Hulk, yours is worth as much as hers, tbh.

Sin I AM

lmao comin from u this is hilarious.

carver9
The country toss was a magnetic hurl.......also that time Cain was weakened...

Show me the scan where it states Cain was weakened. IIRC, the gem was inside of Cain during that arc feeding him power. It was even referenced that he was still unstoppable. Scan please.

Again, IIRC, Cain was punched pass states, not tossed.

carver9
lmao comin from u this is hilarious.

The truth buddy. You troll Hulk threads. Its ok though, I feel the same about Aquaman.

smile

Sin I AM
The truth buddy. You troll Hulk threads. Its ok though, I feel the same about Aquaman.

smile

No, I actually like the character I just don't see him winning every match like most

DTM
Personally I think Hulk is the weakest one here, He doesnt have the stamina or durability of Juggernaut, or the speed and reflexes of Doomsday, so Hulks best chance is to team with Juggernaut to take down Doomsday, then unfortunately I think hed still fall to Cain in the end. If it was a pure, no partnerships made, brawl, I think Hulk will be the first to fall, and it might be a stalemate between Doomsday and Juggernaut from there.

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
Personally I think Hulk is the weakest one here, He doesnt have the stamina or durability of Juggernaut, or the speed and reflexes of Doomsday, so Hulks best chance is to team with Juggernaut to take down Doomsday, then unfortunately I think hed still fall to Cain in the end. If it was a pure, no partnerships made, brawl, I think Hulk will be the first to fall, and it might be a stalemate between Doomsday and Juggernaut from there.

SMH. Sigh*

DTM
Sorry, I dont know what SMH means.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DTM
Sorry, I dont know what SMH means.

Don't mind him. It's completely alien to him that there could be an argument for the other two guys winning.

Sin I AM
Show me the scan where it states Cain was weakened. IIRC, the gem was inside of Cain during that arc feeding him power. It was even referenced that he was still unstoppable. Scan please.

Read the conclusion to eight day and all new exiles

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

DTM
Not really. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Not really. smile What makes you say so ?

DTM
Im pretty sure I already posted my thoughts on this matter previously here. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Im pretty sure I already posted my thoughts on this matter previously here. smile What page ?

DTM
This thread is only just 3 pages long, Im sure it wouldnt be very hard to find. smile

abhilegend
Captain universe beat him black and blue and put him in coma.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
This thread is only just 3 pages long, Im sure it wouldnt be very hard to find. smile Hulk's all out showng is beyond these two.

Estacado
Originally posted by abhilegend
Captain universe beat him black and blue and put him in coma.
Come on Abhi....CU didnt hurt Cain phisically he only destroyed his helmet and probed his mind....

abhilegend
Come on Abhi....CU didnt hurt Cain phisically he only destroyed his helmet and probed his mind....
That's why he was black and blue in the face, right?

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/126/spidercx.jpg

Batman-Prime
Depends on the versions. HP, 8th Day, WBH?

Standard

Juggs and DD stalemate, hulk goes down.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk's all out showng is beyond these two.

no its not

KingD19
That's why he was black and blue in the face, right?

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/126/spidercx.jpg

That's the way the artist drew it. But I'm assuming you read the story. Cap explained exactly how he beat Cain, and said himself he couldn't hurt him. Poor form man.

carver9
no its not

confused

Yes he is.

carver9
That's the way the artist drew it. But I'm assuming you read the story. Cap explained exactly how he beat Cain, and said himself he couldn't hurt him. Poor form man.

Only a couple of blows bro.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/juggslayout.jpg

Imagine what would've happened if Hulk kept pounding on him.

KingD19
What does that have to do with anything? Hulk beating a weakened Cain? Remember a full to form(minus his original uber powers because he could never get those back) Juggernaut fought WWH with no problems.

And I was talking to Abhigelend about how Captain Universe straight up explained that he knew he couldn't hurt Juggernaut, so he got in his head.

janus77
Hulk wins this.

quanchi112
no its not Yes, it is.Originally posted by KingD19
That's the way the artist drew it. But I'm assuming you read the story. Cap explained exactly how he beat Cain, and said himself he couldn't hurt him. Poor form man. I wouldn't assume such things.

KingD19
I see now I was wrong to do so. Seems he took a scan, ignored the entire context of the scan and the rest of the story, just to make Cain look bad.

quanchi112
I see now I was wrong to do so. Seems he took a scan, ignored the entire context of the scan and the rest of the story, just to make Cain look bad. thumb up

Estacado
I see now I was wrong to do so. Seems he took a scan, ignored the entire context of the scan and the rest of the story, just to make Cain look bad.
thumb up

Magnon
Imagine what would've happened if Juggernaut kept pounding on him.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk255/Bontenou/Hulk402_03b.jpg
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk255/Bontenou/Hulk402_14b.jpg
http://www.universomarvel.com.aq/juggernaut/Juggernaut_Profesor_6.jpg

Sin I AM
confused

Yes he is.

Quit speaking

Yes, it is. I wouldn't assume such things.

No. At their most powerful trion is above him and hp arguably equal

quanchi112
Quit speaking

No. At their most powerful trion is above him and hp arguably equal Based on what ?

carver9
Trion isn't Cain so he is non usable.

quanchi112
Trion isn't Cain so he is non usable. I have no idea why sin thinks she is allowed to use Trion anyway.

abhilegend
laughing out loud @artist drew it. That has to be the shittiest excuse I ever encountered. Congrats. Cap only explained how he probed Juggs' mind to find a weakness and then tossed him back to earth.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1227/tasm629011.jpg

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2788/tasm629012.jpg

How does someone gets a black eye and bleeds with a psi-probe anyway? Juggernaut got put in a coma by Cap tossing him to earth from orbit, let's not use shitty excuses.Originally posted by KingD19
Says the guy who uses "artist drew it" like it excuses the piss poor showing from cain.

juggerman
Juggernaut wins.

Mshinu
Hulkie Boy dies.

Juggs beats DD after a looong fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mshinu
Hulkie Boy dies.

Juggs beats DD after a looong fight. What makes you think Hulk loses let alone goes down first ?

psycho gundam
Search his post history with "hulkie boy ". For him it's a sign of normalcy, like a wet nose on a dog; if he doesn't post it you have to take him to a doctor

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Search his post history with "hulkie boy ". For him it's a sign of normalcy, like a wet nose on a dog; if he doesn't post it you have to take him to a doctor I just don't get hatred for a fictional character unless it's Superman. Then it's totally justifiable.

yaadaveyaa
id also like to know how the strongest character here dies first? im no expert on doomsday but i know a great deal about jugger and hulk so id like to know in what universe hulk goes down at all let alone first give me some kind of reasoning bcuz how i see it hulk bashes doomsdays body into lil itty bitty doomsday dust mites and slugs it out with juggernaut and ends up outsmarting and breaking him

SquallX
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
id also like to know how the strongest character here dies first? im no expert on doomsday but i know a great deal about jugger and hulk so id like to know in what universe hulk goes down at all let alone first give me some kind of reasoning bcuz how i see it hulk bashes doomsdays body into lil itty bitty doomsday dust mites and slugs it out with juggernaut and ends up outsmarting and breaking him

Happy Dance laughing

Estacado
Yup.It's clear you are no Doomsday expert.thumb up

quanchi112
Yup.It's clear you are no Doomsday expert.thumb up Are you claiming to be ?

Estacado
Are you claiming to be ?
You should go back to the Harry Potter forum you dont belong here anymore....

yaadaveyaa
give me an example of how doomsday is more powerful then hulk give me a feat give me something that shows hes more powerful and then ill agree but until then hulk wins (and just by the research ive done in the past 3 hrs doomsday has 0 prayer of beating hulk) but thanks for making yourself look dumb in the process smile smile

Estacado
(and just by the research ive done in the past 3 hrs doomsday has 0 prayer of beating hulk)

thanks for making yourself look dumb in the process smile smile

-Pr-
give me an example of how doomsday is more powerful then hulk give me a feat give me something that shows hes more powerful and then ill agree but until then hulk wins (and just by the research ive done in the past 3 hrs doomsday has 0 prayer of beating hulk) but thanks for making yourself look dumb in the process smile smile

Don't bash.

What research are you talking about?

Estacado
He possibly watched all Doomsday related animated stuff......Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
Did it take you 3 hours to find the Doomsday respect thread?haermm

yaadaveyaa
^^ lol no sir i just went and read a little on doomsday had to read some of his "popular appearences" and im doing it at work so it takes me longer smile

quanchi112
You should go back to the Harry Potter forum you dont belong here anymore.... I unlike you can post on three parts of the board all at once. I have still done more comic battlezones than you. 3 to your 0.

Sin I AM

no.

I have no idea why sin thinks she is allowed to use Trion anyway.

u said most powerful form......common sense quan

-Pr-
^^ lol no sir i just went and read a little on doomsday had to read some of his "popular appearences" and im doing it at work so it takes me longer smile

when you get a chance, I suggest you do more, then.

Estacado
I unlike you can post on three parts of the board all at once. I have still done more comic battlezones than you. 3 to your 0.
Holy crap 3 battlezones?
Wow!!
That's amazing!!!
You can be proud of yourself now...

juggerman

OP doesn't say "Cain" it says "Juggernaut" therefore any Juggernaut should be usable

quanchi112
Holy crap 3 battlezones?
Wow!!
That's amazing!!!
You can be proud of yourself now... 4 battlezones total. 3 for comics. I have done the one and only movie character battlezone out there. I am quite the pioneer.

TheHulk
Originally posted by juggerman
OP doesn't say "Cain" it says "Juggernaut" therefore any Juggernaut should be usable That...is.....the most ......stupidest excuse for having Juggy win i have seen of all time What the f**k?

TheHulk
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Search his post history with "hulkie boy ". For him it's a sign of normalcy, like a wet nose on a dog; if he doesn't post it you have to take him to a doctor Now you notice wink

TheHulk
You should go back to the Harry Potter forum you dont belong here anymore.... laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheHulk
laughing laughing Don't encourage him.

TheHulk
Don't encourage him. It was kinda funny though...

juggerman
That...is.....the most ......stupidest excuse for having Juggy win i have seen of all time What the f**k?

So pointing out someone's error is stupid? Was i wrong in any way?

quanchi112
It was kinda funny though... No, it clearly wasn't.

TheHulk
So pointing out someone's error is stupid? Was i wrong in any way? Where was it stated that the most powerful versions must be used?..if it is than i apologize.

juggerman
It was not stated in the OP but later in the thread people started arguing "most powerful" for everyone which Trion would be for Juggs. I don't think the OP meant strongest forms but my comment was directed at carver's

Estacado
4 battlezones total. 3 for comics. I have done the one and only movie character battlezone out there. I am quite the pioneer.
Damn!
People can barely survive 2 battlezones and you already went through 4?
That's awesome!

TheHulk
It was not stated in the OP but later in the thread people started arguing "most powerful" for everyone which Trion would be for Juggs. I don't think the OP meant strongest forms but my comment was directed at carver's Well okay than perphaps Carver misjudged you than lol! but yea either way WBH>Trion evil face

quanchi112
Damn!
People can barely survive 2 battlezones and you already went through 4?
That's awesome! Lessers would be driven mad by just two of them. I am on another level.

Estacado
So that's where you won your Thanos dildos....mmm

quanchi112
So that's where you won your Thanos dildos....mmm You are the one who always talks about dildos. Has bruce turned you ?

Rao Kal El
4 battlezones total. 3 for comics. I have done the one and only movie character battlezone out there. I am quite the pioneer.

You should get a job or at least a girlfriend, a decent one on both accounts I mean. big grin

Estacado
You are the one who always talks about dildos. Has bruce turned you ?
And you are the one who is actually using them....biscuits

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
You should get a job or at least a girlfriend, a decent one on both accounts I mean. big grin Your mother works just fine. I guess 4 battlezones in 6 years means you can't have a job or a gf because it's completely impossible proving once again I make the impossible possible.

Estacado
Your mother works just fine. I guess 4 battlezones in 6 years means you can't have a job or a gf because it's completely impossible proving once again I make the impossible possible.
Reported.

Rao Kal El
Your mother works just fine. I guess 4 battlezones in 6 years means you can't have a job or a gf because it's completely impossible proving once again I make the impossible possible.

My mother is dead, thank you a@sshole and 4 bz in 6 years and unable to get a job or a gf? wow you are a chump

Reported.

No biggie. let him be.

quanchi112
Reported. It was gentle ribbing which he started himself. I loathe people who rush off to report people.

quanchi112
My mother is dead, thank you a@sshole and 4 bz in 6 years and unable to get a job or a gf? wow you are a chump My apologies then. No, I am saying doing four of these things in 6 years isn't like nobel prize type commitment. Most people won't do them though.

Rao Kal El
My apologies then. No, I am saying doing four of these things in 6 years isn't like nobel prize type commitment. Most people won't do them though.

Apologies accepted.........

But she is not dead, GOT YOU B1TCH!!! laughing H5?

Estacado
My mother is dead, thank you a@sshole and 4 bz in 6 years and unable to get a job or a gf? wow you are a chump

No biggie. let him be.
Too late....ermm

My bad it was a dick move...haermm

quanchi112
Apologies accepted.........

But she is not dead, GOT YOU B1TCH!!! laughing H5? Well, I wasn't sure and still won't ever go there. You can lie to me which you have before and will in the future. Lying simply isn't in my dna.

Rao Kal El
Well, I wasn't sure and still won't ever go there. You can lie to me which you have before and will in the future. Lying simply isn't in my dna.

Well as a matter of fact, you will be lying, because lying is on human dna. So wrong once again.

Now please dont get all sentimental and girlie because a man just lied to you.

Dd wins btw

quanchi112
Well as a matter of fact, you will be lying, because lying is on human dna. So wrong once again.

Now please dont get all sentimental and girlie because a man just lied to you.

Dd wins btw I have the ability but I simply cannot do so. I am a truthteller. You lie.

Based off of what since random k-nians stomped him into the ground and rather easily.

Rao Kal El
I have the ability but I simply cannot do so. I am a truthteller. You lie.

Based off of what since random k-nians stomped him into the ground and rather easily.

You lying again, you just said it was not on your dna and now you just pulled a quan and started flip flopping. But I can care less, i mean after all is in your nature to lie and flip flop to suit your needs, is just human. So no biggie quani. Im cool with it, dont worry, i understand.

As for the second. If you show me one of the other characters fighting against 30 something random gladiators i'll give you the point, but i know you wont.

Dd wins

quanchi112
You lying again, you just said it was not on your dna and now you just pulled a quan and started flip flopping. But I can care less, i mean after all is in your nature to lie and flip flop to suit your needs, is just human. So no biggie quani. Im cool with it, dont worry, i understand.

As for the second. If you show me one of the other characters fighting against 30 something random gladiators i'll give you the point, but i know you wont.

Dd wins It isn't. My dna won't allow me. I think I have the ability but since I have never lied I can't be sure.

Hulk basically solo'd the entire dark dimension. /thread. DD was easily handled by two supermen as well, physically.

Badabing
Umm, what's going on here? Is there a problem, or just a misunderstanding? Either way Pr is off his meds and will have justice! pr

Estacado
I was checking if the report button was working at all...haermm
Sorry.....sad

Naija boy
At their best. Hulk definitely.

Rao Kal El
It isn't. My dna won't allow me. I think I have the ability but since I have never lied I can't be sure.

Hulk basically solo'd the entire dark dimension. /thread. DD was easily handled by two supermen as well, physically.

Um, your dna is constructed to lie, is a defence mechanism.

Your girlie sentimentalism is the one stopping you to do it.

But your ignorance makes it shine, then you flip flop it and try to quan it. Is ok dude, no biggie, stop trying so hard to dont come up as a liar because it makes you look like a girl or learning impared.

On topic. You just flip flop it from "random kryptonians" to a 2 supermen who can shatter reality on the same arc.

You pick.

Badabing
I was checking if the report button was working at all...haermm
Sorry.....sad Damn people from Finland! sneer

stick out tongue

Estacado
Besides I called for a moderator....not a moderaptor....sneer

quanchi112
Um, your dna is constructed to lie, is a defence mechanism.

Your girlie sentimentalism is the one stopping you to do it.

But your ignorance makes it shine, then you flip flop it and try to quan it. Is ok dude, no biggie, stop trying so hard to dont come up as a liar because it makes you look like a girl or learning impared.

On topic. You just flip flop it from "random kryptonians" to a 2 supermen who can shatter reality on the same arc.

You pick. Mine isn't. I am greater than you are though. That's a fact.

Both set of combatants have killed DD. The Supermen only shattered reality due to the fragility of it because of Alexander Luthor's tampering. Two Thor hammers affected all of reality when the hit each other. That's far better.

Hulk is beyond DD who has become a k-nian punching bag.

Rao Kal El
Mine isn't. I am greater than you are though. That's a fact.

Both set of combatants have killed DD. The Supermen only shattered reality due to the fragility of it because of Alexander Luthor's tampering. Two Thor hammers affected all of reality when the hit each other. That's far better.

Hulk is beyond DD who has become a k-nian punching bag.

You are as wrong on all accounts as wrong as saying that "lying is not on your DNA", but you are quan after all, so is expected.

Diesldude
You are as wrong on all accounts as wrong as saying that "lying is not on your DNA", but you are quan after all, so is expected.

Rao, Just put the dude on ignore. He will continue to post his unfounded argument until you get tired and then he'll declare victory.

Damborgson
Hulk just got beat by Thor and IM...... he loses big time....313

Mostly Thor though

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5d0qhOoI41rvufhzo1_400.gif

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Diesldude
Rao, Just put the dude on ignore. He will continue to post his unfounded argument until you get tired and then he'll declare victory.

Nah! He makes me laugh, I find him entertaining big grin

And Carver is probably jerking with my hulk sigs big grin

Delta1938
Only a couple of blows bro.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/juggslayout.jpg

Imagine what would've happened if Hulk kept pounding on him.

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k570/HulkDisrespect/Random%20Pwnings/Hulkernaut2.jpg

mad

Delta1938
It isn't. My dna won't allow me. I think I have the ability but since I have never lied I can't be sure

You've been lying. I've seen you utterly contradict yourself in different forums, as well as other examples.

But the reality is, you're just butthurt that you got punked. Rao made you feel like an @sshole, then like an idiot. You fell for his "prank" and are blaming him for being a liar(REALLY? Deceiving you for all of one post before going "Gotcha!!" and you're throwing a hissy fit about it?) to compensate for your shortcomings(falling for it).

Grow a pair, let them drop, man-up and accept that you got owned. That or come-up with a better comeback than "you're a liar, but I'm not even though this is a lie."

hulk

juggerman
Originally posted by 753
hulk

Nope

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Delta1938
You've been lying. I've seen you utterly contradict yourself in different forums, as well as other examples.

But the reality is, you're just butthurt that you got punked. Rao made you feel like an @sshole, then like an idiot. You fell for his "prank" and are blaming him for being a liar(REALLY? Deceiving you for all of one post before going "Gotcha!!" and you're throwing a hissy fit about it?) to compensate for your shortcomings(falling for it).

Grow a pair, let them drop, man-up and accept that you got owned. That or come-up with a better comeback than "you're a liar, but I'm not even though this is a lie."

To be fair, Quani has grown a pair.... a pair of brain tumors that is big grin

IMO DD wins btw

quanchi112

But the reality is, you're just butthurt that you got punked. Rao made you feel like an @sshole, then like an idiot. You fell for his "prank" and are blaming him for being a liar(REALLY?UIncorrect. You also gave no specific examples.

No, you clearly are still butthurt through my ownage of you in the past. Do me a favor and speak up on an actual point don't hide in the shadows to cry in my ear.

Hulk wins.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
To be fair, Quani has grown a pair.... a pair of brain tumors that is big grin

IMO DD wins btw DD has lost to far less than what Hulk at his best went through. It's awesome though seeing you rock a Hulk sig. Marvel envy.

Estacado
haermm
You fail so hard quan....

quanchi112
haermm
You fail so hard quan.... Go run to tattle. laughing out loud

Sit on the sidelines like you are used to.

Rao Kal El
Check this out Quani and notice how your double standards shine

DD has lost to far less

^ Implying LOW BALL for Doomsday

than what Hulk at his BEST went through.

^ HIGH END FEATS FOR HULK

lol Quani, you are hillarious

It's awesome though seeing you rock a Hulk sig. Marvel envy.

If We use that Quanlogic, then your sig indicates that:

You envy that Muldibutt has a stick and you don't smokin'

Lol, you are so easy to pick on.

quanchi112
Check this out Quani and notice how your double standards shine

^ Implying LOW BALL for Doomsday

^ HIGH END FEATS FOR HULK

lol Quani, you are hillarious

If We use that Quanlogic, then your sig indicates that:

You envy that Muldibutt has a stick and you don't smokin'

Lol, you are so easy to pick on. Both are at their best. The difference is DD is always going all out whereas Hulk isn't. With all out showings for both Hulk's on another level. I am arguing this thread with each character going all out.

You love the Hulk. It's great. Love seeing superman fans rock hulk sigs.

Rao Kal El
Oh wait, you think Hulk somehow is going to stay awake until he reaches the strength necessary to win? , especially in a planet with Jupiter's gravity. good luck with that.

Meh! if my sig makes you happy, then enjoy wink

quanchi112
Oh wait, you think Hulk somehow is going to stay awake until he reaches the strength necessary to win? , especially in a planet with Jupiter's gravity. good luck with that.

Meh! if my sig makes you happy, then enjoy wink All out Hulk has strength far surpassing DD imo. See two Supermen easily beating him.

The sig itself no. The fact you a Superman fan are sporting it is indeed awesome.

Rao Kal El
All out Hulk has strength far surpassing DD imo. See two Supermen easily beating him.

The sig itself no. The fact you a Superman fan are sporting it is indeed awesome.

Two Superman that were shattering reality and NO ONE else did it, Not even black Adam when punching SBP.

I am a comic fan who like Superman's ideals, but I like comics in general, I don't hate characters based on their companies. I read both companies as much as time allows it.

I think Hulk is a cool character because I have read it, so me having a sig with Hulk on it, is just because I like comics in general.

I'm actually thinking of making one with Thanos as I like Thanos too. BUt you probably won't get that either.

Seriously, I think Doomsday wins. So we are just probably agree to disagree, cuz I want to read now.

I'm reading eight day juggernaut FYI, So you don't think I only read Superman or that I am DC biased.

Is just that when you read both, you can see that dials go up to 11 in DC and on Marvel they get up to 9 when it comes to top tier metas.

quanchi112
Two Superman that were shattering reality and NO ONE else did it, Not even black Adam when punching SBP.

I am a comic fan who like Superman's ideals, but I like comics in general, I don't hate characters based on their companies. I read both companies as much as time allows it.

I think Hulk is a cool character because I have read it, so me having a sig with Hulk on it, is just because I like comics in general.

I'm actually thinking of making one with Thanos as I like Thanos too. BUt you probably won't get that either.

Seriously, I think Doomsday wins. So we are just probably agree to disagree, cuz I want to read now.

I'm reading eight day juggernaut FYI, So you don't think I only read Superman or that I am DC biased.

Is just that when you read both, you can see that dials go up to 11 in DC and on Marvel they get up to 9 when it comes to top tier metas. Two Thor hammers affected all of reality. It's window dressing and nothing else. DD was easily dealt with unlike Superboy prime who needed to be depowered for the Supermen to have a chance against.

I never said you did. Relax. I just like you choosing the Hulk over Superman so to speak. Hulk's a great character and continue to support him. thumb up

Thanos is the best character in comics. I can see why you'd gravitate towards these other characters instead of Superman.

I never said you only read one though it does seem like it by your posts. Whatvs. Hulk wins.

TheHulk
Thanos is the best character in comics. What the f**k?

I never said you only read one though it does seem like it by your posts. Whatvs. Hulk wins. thumb up

Delta1938

No, you clearly are still butthurt through my ownage of you in the past. Do me a favor and speak up on an actual point don't hide in the shadows to cry in my ear.

Hulk wins.

laughing out loud

Owned? nah You haven't owned me. But I'm sure thoughts of me being butthurt are comforting for someone who suffers from the Dunning-Kruger Effect like you. I'm just stating the truth. You've lied in the past, so you're a liar for trying to play the moral superiority card on Rao for a joke you fell for.

Mindship
Time is Hulk's greatest ally. So unless this ends fast, Hulk wins, imo.

yaadaveyaa
i dont know if anyone forgot but its a slugfest no powers ..... doomsday is not winning this ever he cant beat either guy

Estacado
So did anyone miss how easily Thor whooped Hulk's ass?

abhilegend
i dont know if anyone forgot but its a slugfest no powers ..... doomsday is not winning this ever he cant beat either guy
laughing out loud

Mshinu
So did anyone miss how easily Thor whooped Hulk's ass?

Details please?

Estacado
Originally posted by Mshinu
Details please?
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hulk vs the big three.

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers01_zps487bcb53.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers02_zps78838d4b.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers03_zpsdfec4c64.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers04_zpsb2d0182d.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers05_zps5817497e.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers06_zps1c9aeb23.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers07_zps8cea4ed9.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers08_zpsd4b431dc.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers09_zpsa5fea1fe.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers010_zpscbbab401.jpg

Hulk doesn't win, but it's still a decent showing for him.

Mshinu
Thanks. Doesn`t make Hulk look too bad tbh, tho Greenskin going OoOoFF! against the Hoover dam (I think) is priceless.

Sin I AM
still going for cain

quanchi112
laughing out loud What;s wrong with that statement ?

quanchi112
Owned? nah You haven't owned me. But I'm sure thoughts of me being butthurt are comforting for someone who suffers from the Dunning-Kruger Effect like you. I'm just stating the truth. You've lied in the past, so you're a liar for trying to play the moral superiority card on Rao for a joke you fell for. Your comments are predictable and lame. It's ok whoever you are. No one really even remembers you. Hulk wins. Rao love the Hulk. See the sig.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>