Harry Potter Universe vs. Last Airbender Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Voldemort is going up against the Fire Nation and each respective universe takes their own universe's side. They all agree on both sides to settle their own issues after the foreign threat is taken down. Battle takes place on open unobstructed land. There are 2 miles separating each army. Who wins ?

The Fat Rambo
Fire nation.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Fire nation. How ?

Kazenji
With fire....duh.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
With fire....duh. Anything you can do I can do better.

KingD19
Aang goes Avatar, lifts up that entire 2 miles of open land, and slams it on HP.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Aang goes Avatar, lifts up that entire 2 miles of open land, and slams it on HP. That's out of character. All it would take is one avada kedavra and he dies too.

KingD19
Lol. I'm not even really arguing for the Airbender movie. It suuuuuuucked.

quanchi112
Lol. I'm not even really arguing for the Airbender movie. It suuuuuuucked. Rj is though but it seems this thread has scared him away from the forum.

quanchi112
I actually really liked the movie. I want the trilogy.

KingD19
I wouldn't mind if they did a reboot and let someone else run it besides Shaymalan. I'd give it a chance then.

quanchi112
I wouldn't mind if they did a reboot and let someone else run it besides Shaymalan. I'd give it a chance then. I want him to finish it since I liked the first.

The Fat Rambo
Aang goes Avatar, lifts up that entire 2 miles of open land, and slams it on HP. Indeed.

Lol, "out of character", he always says this when painted into a corner.

quanchi112
Indeed.

Lol, "out of character", he always says this when painted into a corner. It was pretty obvious he doesn't kill. The others can but not him. This isn't you with their powersets.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by quanchi112
It was pretty obvious he doesn't kill. The others can but not him. This isn't you with their powersets. And you think Aang, knowing the wizards can one shot him, is gonna sit around and eat fortune cookies?

No. He is gonna go on the offensive.

quanchi112
And you think Aang, knowing the wizards can one shot him, is gonna sit around and eat fortune cookies?

No. He is gonna go on the offensive. The fire nation was invading and the little scumbucket wasn't killing. You can't change the core of the character just because you sided with them and betrayed the Potterverse.

The Fat Rambo
The fire nation was invading and the little scumbucket wasn't killing. You can't change the core of the character just because you sided with them and betrayed the Potterverse.

He didn't have to kill in that battle. FFS Zuko's uncle would WTF pwn any wizard.

quanchi112
He didn't have to kill in that battle. FFS Zuko's uncle would WTF pwn any wizard. Do you actually think he'd even stand a chance against Voldemort ? Think clearly about what you say before you say it.

The Fat Rambo
Do you actually think he'd even stand a chance against Voldemort ? Think clearly about what you say before you say it. Numbers, dude. Numbers. I think so, yes. Remember the leader of the water tribe? He was freezing fire nation fighters fat as hell. And Zuko's uncle was even better than him.

Look at how fast Aang is:

t7YiRJx1I60

He's too fast for any wizard to track. AND he has the advantage of being able to go H2H if needed.

The wizards cannot control normal fire as they can fiendfyre. We both know fiendfyre is cursed, magical fire. Add on that fire nation fighters can cast fire attacks faster than wizards can cast fiendfyre, and yeah....

Water nation? Again, they can cast water attacks faster than fiendfyre.

Earth fighters are meh.

Wind, cant say.

Aang speed blitzes and neutralizes any and all wizards he sees, /thread.

quanchi112
Numbers, dude. Numbers. I think so, yes. Remember the leader of the water tribe? He was freezing fire nation fighters fat as hell. And Zuko's uncle was even better than him.

t7YiRJx1I60

He's too fast for any wizard to track. AND he has the advantage of being able to go H2H if needed.

The wizards cannot control normal fire as they can fiendfyre. We both know fiendfyre is cursed, magical fire. Add on that fire nation fighters can cast fire attacks faster than wizards can cast fiendfyre, and yeah....

Earth fighters are meh.

Wind, cant say.

Aang speed blitzes and neutralizes any and all wizards he sees, /thread. Why can't Voldemort track him ? These guys fly in the sky at incredible speeds and are striking each other out of the sky. Look at Hogwarts when Mr. Weasley is defending the castle against deatheaters at amazing speeds. That's more impressive.

Why can't they control normal fire ? Voldemort can blast fireballs out of his wand. Dumbledore can create fire without a wand in rooms just be thinking it yet you have the audacity to say they can't do shit against regular fire ?

May god have mercy on your lost soul.

To think Aang can solo the entire world of Hp is just madness rivaling saddie level. One avada kedavra. He's dead. Simple. he won't even kill.

The Fat Rambo
Why can't Voldemort track him ? These guys fly in the sky at incredible speeds and are striking each other out of the sky. Look at Hogwarts when Mr. Weasley is defending the castle against deatheaters at amazing speeds. That's more impressive.

Why can't they control normal fire ? Voldemort can blast fireballs out of his wand. Dumbledore can create fire without a wand in rooms just be thinking it yet you have the audacity to say they can't do shit against regular fire ?

May god have mercy on your lost soul.

To think Aang can solo the entire world of Hp is just madness rivaling saddie level. One avada kedavra. He's dead. Simple. he won't even kill.

If Voldemort goes smoke and flies, Aang seizes him with wind and slams him into the ground.

Fiendfyre and all other fire attacks by wizards are created by MAGIC, it's not normal fire. It's origin is magic and is enchanted/cursed/whatever. You do know this, right?

OK, you gonna be difficult? You never said in the OP Aang will not kill. How typical of you to backtrack now that you had your ass handed to you.

quanchi112
If Voldemort goes smoke and flies, Aang seizes him with wind and slams him into the ground.

Fiendfyre and all other fire attacks by wizards are created by MAGIC, it's not normal fire. It's origin is magic and is enchanted/cursed/whatever. You do know this, right?

OK, you gonna be difficult? You never said in the OP Aang will not kill. How typical of you to backtrack now that you had your ass handed to you. He's already getting shot with beams of energy.

Magical fire does not mean all fire created by magic is not real fire. Do you know what magic means ?

All characters fight in character. Why do I have to state the obvious.

The Fat Rambo
He's already getting shot with beams of energy.

Magical fire does not mean all fire created by magic is not real fire. Do you know what magic means ?

All characters fight in character. Why do I have to state the obvious. No, he's too fast. Aang is as fast as the wind. No way Voldemort tags him with a spell.

It is fire created by a wizard, therefore it is magical fire. It's not like they struck a zippo and ignited a slick of jet fuel.

Fine. Aang speed blitzes Voldemort and KO's him. Fire and water nation/s rape with faster attacks/superior numbers.

quanchi112
No, he's too fast. Aang is as fast as the wind. No way Voldemort tags him with a spell.

It is fire created by a wizard, therefore it is magical fire. It's not like they struck a zippo and ignited a slick of jet fuel.

Fine. Aang speed blitzes Voldemort and KO's him. Fire and water nation/s rape with faster attacks/superior numbers. No, he isn't. Voldemort and other deatheaters have shown incredible reaction times in the movies. He's easily tag him.

Magic creates the fire and it can be magical but it can also be regular fire with the same properties.

Voldemort can slash his wand and cut into his flesh, avada kedavra him, hit him with a fireball, an energy beam, or black dark matter. Voldemort stomps him.

The Fat Rambo
No, he isn't. Voldemort and other deatheaters have shown incredible reaction times in the movies. He's easily tag him.

Magic creates the fire and it can be magical but it can also be regular fire with the same properties.

Voldemort can slash his wand and cut into his flesh, avada kedavra him, hit him with a fireball, an energy beam, or black dark matter. Voldemort stomps him. O'rly? Name one time they tagged someone as fast as Aang.

OK, on that note, Prince Zuko can seize control of fiendfyre and redirect it at the wizards. See how that works?

Yeah except even a high level Earth bender can bend the Earth and shield him/herself from any magical attacks.

quanchi112
O'rly? Name one time they tagged someone as fast as Aang.

OK, on that note, Prince Zuko can seize control of fiendfyre and redirect it at the wizards. See how that works?

Yeah except even a high level Earth bender can bend the Earth and shield him/herself from any magical attacks. Points to sky battle. They were traveling far faster than Aang. The funny part is a simple game of quiddich shows how awesome their reflexes are.

I doubt that very much. He might be able to redirect it but my argument was never based on relying on a fire based attack here.

Hp attacks are far faster than the earth can protect them.

Robtard
Numbers, dude. Numbers. I think so, yes. Remember the leader of the water tribe? He was freezing fire nation fighters fat as hell. And Zuko's uncle was even better than him.

t7YiRJx1I60

Earth fighters are meh.

Wind, cant say.

Aang speed blitzes and neutralizes any and all wizards he sees, /thread.

LoL, killed it. /thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, killed it. /thread He's clearly wrong you Harry Potter hater.

Robtard
Your inability to counter even one of his points in that post is telling.

quanchi112
Your inability to counter even one of his points in that post is telling. He isn't too fast. Watch the deathly hallows part 2 battle scene if you don't believe me. They are moving very quickly in flight and reacting to it easily. They'd easily pinpoint Aang and sonn him. Now quit hiding behind him and debate, robbie.

Robtard
He isn't too fast. Watch the deathly hallows part 2 battle scene if you don't believe me. They are moving very quickly in flight and reacting to it easily. They'd easily pinpoint Aang and sonn him. Now quit hiding behind him and debate, robbie.

Flying on a broom isn't the same as moving so fast other people seem to be in slow-mo, he showed that. So repeating the same failed points is silly. You didn't counter a single point of his.

quanchi112
Flying on a broom isn't the same as moving so fast other people seem to be in slow-mo, he showed that. So repeating the same failed points is silly. You didn't counter a single point of his. They just slowed the scene down. They weren't fighting at greater speeds than flight mode. You are ridiculous. They also just stand there as he raises the water level. Avada Kedavra.

Robtard
They just slowed the scene down. They weren't fighting at greater speeds than flight mode. You are ridiculous. They also just stand there as he raises the water level. Avada Kedavra.

LoL, the "the video he posted is wrong!' tactic. Really, I expected more than that fail tactic, even from you.

Prove Avada Kedavra can go through water.

quanchi112
LoL, the "the video he posted is wrong!' tactic. Really, I expected more than that fail tactic, even from you.

Prove Avada Kedavra can go through water. They can apparate and appear right in front of him. LOL. They can also control water through tk as evidenced by Dumbledore.

I am saying that level of speed isn't even close to Hpotter's best reactions. You tried saying they fight faster than flying in a straight line. LOL.

Robtard
They can apparate and appear right in front of him. LOL. They can also control water through tk as evidenced by Dumbledore.

I am saying that level of speed isn't even close to Hpotter's best reactions. You tried saying they fight faster than flying in a straight line. LOL.

Repeating points that someone else already crushed isn't the way to show your point of view is sound.

Repeat: The video proves you wrong.

quanchi112
Repeating points that someone else already crushed isn't the way to show your point of view is sound.

Repeat: The video proves you wrong. You haven't countered. They are obviously traveling far faster than Aang is fighting at. It's like saying Bruce Lee fights faster than a bullet racing towards you. Silly.

Robtard
You haven't countered. They are obviously traveling far faster than Aang is fighting at. It's like saying Bruce Lee fights faster than a bullet racing towards you. Silly.

I don't need to. The Fat Rambo's post stands, as you failed to counter a single point he made.

The video > what you wish happens in HP

NotAllThatEvil
Live action or animated?

quanchi112
I don't need to. The Fat Rambo's post stands, as you failed to counter a single point he made.

The video > what you wish happens in HP So I need to post a video of what we all saw when they raided Hogwarts ? Oh that's right you only saw these movies once.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Live action or animated? Live action.

The Fat Rambo
LoL, killed it. /thread No, this killed it:

O'rly? Name one time they tagged someone as fast as Aang.

Yeah except even a high level Earth bender can bend the Earth and shield him/herself from any magical attacks. Pay special attention to the 2nd part.

/thread.

quanchi112
No, this killed it:

Pay special attention to the 2nd part.

/thread. They tagged people faster than Aang in a straight line during flight. That's far faster than Aang can fight. The best is he takes a few people out and now you believe he can suddenly solo hundreds of wizards. You have fallen from grace.

The Fat Rambo
They tagged people faster than Aang in a straight line during flight. That's far faster than Aang can fight. The best is he takes a few people out and now you believe he can suddenly solo hundreds of wizards. You have fallen from grace. They most certainly did not. No wizard is capable of moving as fast as the wind. Try again.

The nations have MANY more fighters.

Fire nation fighters can control fiendfyre. Earth benders can summon mounds of Earth to block any and all spells. Water benders can freeze multiple wizards in the blin of an eye. Aang speed blitzes and rapes.

The Robtard is right, you have not even come close to countering my points. Concede.

NotAllThatEvil
Live action.
Wizards stomp. Wizards stomp hard.

NotAllThatEvil
The last airbender verse is too slow to do any damage.

juggerman
The Nations have the number advantage and can overwhelm the wizards. The wizards have more fire power and tricks. Most of the wizards fight staning still and have trouble hitting moving targets. Ang cannot solo and will most likely die in the battle being such a huge threat. The Nations would still win without him tho.

NotAllThatEvil
None of the nations attacks are fast enough. Their more powerfull attacks take multiple people to do them so the numbers issue isn't a real factor.

elrond72
I dont think the fire nations could control fiendfyre as, like was stated earlier, it is a cursed magical fire, probably beyond their comprehension. what i would like to know before adding in my 2pworth, is this ALL the airbender universe vs ALL HP universe because it seems we are mostly discussing Voldemort and his allies vs fire nation.

quanchi112
They most certainly did not. No wizard is capable of moving as fast as the wind. Try again.

Fire nation fighters can control fiendfyre. Earth benders can summon mounds of Earth to block any and all spells. Water benders can freeze multiple wizards in the blin of an eye. Aang speed blitzes and rapes.

The Robtard is right, you have not even come close to countering my points. Concede. We see the wizards during the Hogwarts invasion tag people speed blitzing in the castle on a dime. Their reflexes are insane. They will need many more fighters to combat the wizards.

That's just one spell some of the top users might be able to control.

The water benders need a source to do battle whereas HP wizards have flight, versatility, and the ability to tk control water as well.

Anng beat up a few scrubs in a row now you want to claim he solos. Robtard is a bitter man who will stop at nothing in his path to downplay The HP wizards. You should know better.

Wizards win and win hard.

I have given better examples than you have of reflexes, etc.

elrond72
Just looked at the original thread starter and it seems that this is just Voldemort and his allies vs fire nation, so aang cant really be included. If it is just the wizards then it would be a close fight but Voldemorts allies would be more than just wizards we seem to be forgetting the other magical creatures on his side such as giants, werewolves and dementors to name three.

quanchi112
Originally posted by elrond72
Just looked at the original thread starter and it seems that this is just Voldemort and his allies vs fire nation, so aang cant really be included. If it is just the wizards then it would be a close fight but Voldemorts allies would be more than just wizards we seem to be forgetting the other magical creatures on his side such as giants, werewolves and dementors to name three. and each respective universe takes their own universe's side. Does this make it clear for you now ?

elrond72
No need to be so pissy. I actually agree with you. All the magical creatures from the HP universe included would have a massive effect on the battle. The fire nation would probably shit themselves at the sight of a charging hoard of centaurs, werewolves, hippogriffs and giants. Adding in wizards dragons and dementors. My moneys on the HP universe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by elrond72
No need to be so pissy. I actually agree with you. All the magical creatures from the HP universe included would have a massive effect on the battle. The fire nation would probably shit themselves at the sight of a charging hoard of centaurs, werewolves, hippogriffs and giants. Adding in wizards dragons and dementors. My moneys on the HP universe. I personally don't think they are all needed to win. Most are just arguing wizards only and I am a fair man. I will argue on both fronts.

Robtard
They most certainly did not. No wizard is capable of moving as fast as the wind. Try again.

The Robtard is right, you have not even come close to countering my points. Concede.

He's desperate now since he can't counter a single point and will likely resort to insult, strawmen and downplay tactics, watch. Don't let that distract you though.

quanchi112
He's desperate now since he can't counter a single point and will likely resort to insult, strawmen and downplay tactics, watch. Don't let that distract you though. The most amusing thing is you argued for the Balrog over the titans from immortals despite them moving far faster than Aang. The Balrog is epically slow as well. You are a hypocrite of the highest order and are not consistent from one thread to the next. Wizards stomp. Cry more.

Robtard
The most amusing thing is you argued for the Balrog over the titans from immortals despite them moving far faster than Aang. The Balrog is epically slow as well. You are a hypocrite of the highest order and are not consistent from one thread to the next. Wizards stomp. Cry more.

Lol, there we go with trying to distract from your shame, but to answer your question again which you ignored in that thread cos it destroyed you:

-Cos the Titans would have burned themselves against the Balrogs flaming body-

Now stop crying, trying to distract and get back on the topic.

quanchi112
Lol, there we go with trying to distract from your shame, but to answer your question again which you ignored in that thread cos it destroyed you:

-Cos the Titans would have burned themselves against the Balrogs flaming body-

Now stop crying, trying to distract and get back on the topic. The Balrog never burned anyone who struck it with a weapon. The Titans killed gods who were capable of creating massive tidal waves by pure force. Haha. You are so inconsistent it hurts my sides from all the laughter.

Wizards have hit faster targets than Aang can fight at. watch the Hp movies again, clueless wonder.

Robtard
The Balrog never burned anyone who struck it with a weapon. The Titans killed gods who were capable of creating massive tidal waves by pure force. Haha. You are so inconsistent it hurts my sides from all the laughter.

Wizards have hit faster targets than Aang can fight at. watch the Hp movies again, clueless wonder.

Yep, same old clown tactics "prove that fire burns". Gandalf is specifically immune to fire; why he didn't burn. But this is just you trying to distract again with off-topic clowning.

I've watched them all and you're wrong, the flying on broom scene you're referring to isn't faster. When did this turn into a Aang Vs all wizards, just another distraction cos the bending nations stomp with their superior numbers and speed, it's been shown by The Fat Rambo.

quanchi112
Yep, same old clown tactics "prove that fire burns". Gandalf is specifically immune to fire; why he didn't burn. But this is just you trying to distract again with off-topic clowning.

I've watched them all and you're wrong, the flying on broom scene you're referring to isn't faster. When did this turn into a Aang Vs all wizards, just another distraction cos the bending nations stomp with their superior numbers and speed, it's been shown by The Fat Rambo. They are striking the Balrog with weapons. They aren't striking it with wood. You just make shit up we haven't seen nor does it make any sense just because you like the Balrog more.

Flying in a straight line is much faster than Aang's combat movements. It's ridic to say otherwise. According to you it's harder to dodge a Bruce Lee punch than an airplane flying at you.

Prove they had superior numbers to the wizards. I didn't see more members of their respective nations in the movies than the wizards throughout the Harry Potter films let alone the creatures/monsters.

Quit swinging from Rj's nuts.

Robtard
They are striking the Balrog with weapons. They aren't striking it with wood. You just make shit up we haven't seen nor does it make any sense just because you like the Balrog more.

Flying in a straight line is much faster than Aang's combat movements. It's ridic to say otherwise. According to you it's harder to dodge a Bruce Lee punch than an airplane flying at you.

Prove they had superior numbers to the wizards. I didn't see more members of their respective nations in the movies than the wizards throughout the Harry Potter films let alone the creatures/monsters.

Quit swinging from Rj's nuts.

/derp. More off topic crying and distraction tactics.

Not according to the video evidence. LoL, more wanking. The wizards weren't flying that fast. They're wizards on brooms, not F22 fighter planes.

Well, because it's a "nations" of people, also, if you watched the film, we see scenes of large bender armies and battle fleets.

You didn't even watch the film, did you? LoL.

quanchi112
/derp. More off topic crying and distraction tactics.

Not according to the video evidence. LoL, more wanking. The wizards weren't flying that fast. They're wizards on brooms, not F22 fighter planes.

Well, because it's a "nations" of people, also, if you watched the film, we see scenes of large bender armies and battle fleets.

You didn't even watch the film, did you? LoL. So swinging the weapons which kill gods will suddenly catch fire killing them instantly. The best part is you don't have one single example. This is what fanboys do.

They are flying far faster than Aang is moving. To argue otherwise is just plain stupidity.

Yes, but we've never seen greater numbers on film in totality as of yet. I also don't think it even matters since a wizard is far greater than an average elemental from this movie.

I really liked the film. I want to see the evil daughter take on and enact some vengeance. The Fire Nation in terms of villainy couldn't swing from Voldemort's nutsack though. Not even close.

Robtard
So swinging the weapons which kill gods will suddenly catch fire killing them instantly. The best part is you don't have one single example. This is what fanboys do.

They are flying far faster than Aang is moving. To argue otherwise is just plain stupidity.

Yes, but we've never seen greater numbers on film in totality as of yet. I also don't think it even matters since a wizard is far greater than an average elemental from this movie.

I really liked the film. I want to see the evil daughter take on and enact some vengeance. The Fire Nation in terms of villainy couldn't swing from Voldemort's nutsack though. Not even close.

/derp More off topic ranting and distraction tactics.

Just like you to claim The Last Airbender film clip is lying. LoL.

LoL, if you actually watched The Last Airbender, you'd know there were large armies. Especially with the Fire Nation.

Cover up tactics. Your ignorance has been exposed.

quanchi112
/derp More off topic ranting and distraction tactics.

Just like you to claim The Last Airbender film clip is lying. LoL.

LoL, if you actually watched The Last Airbender, you'd know there were large armies. Especially with the Fire Nation.

Cover up tactics. Your ignorance has been exposed. Concession accepted.

I didn't say it was lying I said he clearly wasn't moving as fast as wizard flight. That's true.

We don't really see them man for man outnumber the wizards. We see their ships retreating when they see a big wave. What courage.

No, you thinking they show more elementals than wizards in 8 films is lulzworthy.

Robtard
Concession accepted.

I didn't say it was lying I said he clearly wasn't moving as fast as wizard flight. That's true.

We don't really see them man for man outnumber the wizards. We see their ships retreating when they see a big wave. What courage.

No, you thinking they show more elementals than wizards in 8 films is lulzworthy.

"Concession accepted!!!111! /derp

And you're clearly wrong. Film clip > HP wanking

If you watched the films, we see a large army. Now you're trying your downplay tactics on the Benders cos you can't argue for the wizards. It was expected.

Watch the film, guy.

quanchi112
"Concession accepted!!!111! /derp

And you're clearly wrong. Film clip > HP wanking

If you watched the films, we see a large army. Now you're trying your downplay tactics on the Benders cos you can't argue for the wizards. It was expected.

Watch the film, guy. There is a clip in the Harry Potter film where we see them flying far faster than Aang's reactions. What scene do we see greater numbers than the entirely of the Hp films ?

I saw the movie and you pretending it's in there isn't cutting it.

The Water Nation's defenses were laughable.

Robtard
There is a clip in the Harry Potter film where we see them flying far faster than Aang's reactions. What scene do we see greater numbers than the entirely of the Hp films ?

I saw the movie and you pretending it's in there isn't cutting it.

The Water Nation's defenses were laughable.

Repeating a lie is just repeating a lie. When we see the invasion army of the Fire Nation and the camera is panning. The fact that "nations" are going to war should also be an indicator.

You clearly didn't, don't remember or are using your expected downplay the character you hate (or like less) tactics again cos you can't find a way for the wizards to win by selling their strengths here. It's a sad tactic.

Enough for a single water bender to freeze a bunch of wizards. It would kill here.

NotAllThatEvil
Aang really isn't that fast in the movie. He does some impressive backflips, buy not any windspeed you guys wre talking about.

Ascendancy
The numbers issue is laughable. We saw the total of the armies massed in the final Potter film; not exactly the Battle at Helm's Deep going on there.

Entire nations of elementalists vs a few hundred wizards and whatever they conjure up.

quanchi112
Repeating a lie is just repeating a lie. When we see the invasion army of the Fire Nation and the camera is panning. The fact that "nations" are going to war should also be an indicator.

You clearly didn't, don't remember or are using your expected downplay the character you hate (or like less) tactics again cos you can't find a way for the wizards to win by selling their strengths here. It's a sad tactic.

Enough for a single water bender to freeze a bunch of wizards. It would kill here. We also see a handful of monsters belonging to multiple races in the Harry Potter universe.

No, the water benders clearly weren't this formidable as you are making them out to be. They needed to be right next to the ocean along with the fire benders or 95 percent of them being unable to create fire and needing their pots with them.

Avada Kedavra. Simple.

One Immobolus from hermoine and we have multiplew water benders frozen in the air.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ascendancy
The numbers issue is laughable. We saw the total of the armies massed in the final Potter film; not exactly the Battle at Helm's Deep going on there.

Entire nations of elementalists vs a few hundred wizards and whatever they conjure up. Giants, centaurs, Spiders, Dementors, dragons, goblins, etc. Do I need to go on ? LOL. This isn't just the wizards here.

The Fat Rambo
We see the wizards during the Hogwarts invasion tag people speed blitzing in the castle on a dime. Their reflexes are insane. They will need many more fighters to combat the wizards.

That's just one spell some of the top users might be able to control.

The water benders need a source to do battle whereas HP wizards have flight, versatility, and the ability to tk control water as well.

Anng beat up a few scrubs in a row now you want to claim he solos. Robtard is a bitter man who will stop at nothing in his path to downplay The HP wizards. You should know better.

Wizards win and win hard.

I have given better examples than you have of reflexes, etc.
We see wizards tagging people who are in smoke/apparition form. Fast, but not as fast as you are claiming. Also, no spell is getting through a mound of summoned Earth. So, that solves how the benders defend themselves against spells.

Fiendfyre? Some of the top users? Now you are placing limits on the benders powers. I could do the same for the wizards, shall we?

Aang is so powerful that he created a tidal wave that makes any wizard feat pale in comparison.

Nah, wizards get raped. A water source nearby? Ah, so now you are gonna say that there is no water source nearby? Gimp much? It's OK, I'll make a new thread, a non-biased one.

No, you haven't, you just keep repeating the same thing over and over. At this point, your argument has been reduced to "NUH UH WIZARDS RAPE." You're embarassing yourself.

quanchi112
We see wizards tagging people who are in smoke/apparition form. Fast, but not as fast as you are claiming. Also, no spell is getting through a mound of summoned Earth. So, that solves how the benders defend themselves against spells.

Fiendfyre? Some of the top users? Now you are placing limits on the benders powers. I could do the same for the wizards, shall we?

Aang is so powerful that he created a tidal wave that makes any wizard feat pale in comparison.

Nah, wizards get raped. A water source nearby? Ah, so now you are gonna say that there is no water source nearby? Gimp much? It's OK, I'll make a new thread, a non-biased one.

No, you haven't, you just keep repeating the same thing over and over. At this point, your argument has been reduced to "NUH UH WIZARDS RAPE." You're embarassing yourself. They are very fast in that form. Hell, in a game of Quiffitch we see how quickly they can react. Their spells are faster than summoning a mound of the earth.

I agree that the lower end wizards can't control it either. It only makes sense.

I disagree. Voldemort's shield destroying blast is more impressive than Ang's scare tactic. Hundreds of wizards tried and sat back while he wrecked the shield on his own.

I am saying they are dependent on their environment unlike the wizards. They have to fight near the ocean to be at the top of their game.

I have given examples and your whole video of look how fast Aang is pathetic. You are on the verge of claiming one scene in which he dominates some scrubs that he can solo the Potterverse. Laughable.

Robtard

No, you haven't, you just keep repeating the same thing over and over. At this point, your argument has been reduced to "NUH UH WIZARDS RAPE." You're embarassing yourself.

"No water" LOL. Only page 4 and the gimping begins. Just take comfort in that you crushed him so hard with a single post and single vid that he's resorting to these tactics so early.

Watch, next he'll insist the Earth Bender round takes place in 100% plastic arena.

quanchi112
"No water" LOL. Only page 4 and the gimping begins. Just take comfort in that you crushed him so hard with a single post and single vid that he's resorting to these tactics so early.

Watch, next he'll insist the Earth Bender round takes place in 100% plastic arena. I never said there is no water. I said they are depending on the environment around them and if they aren't right next to the ocean they are at a disadvantage since conditions were optimal for them in the film.

The Fat Rambo

Watch, next he'll insist the Earth Bender round takes place in 100% plastic arena. Indeed. Can't say I am surprised though. It's like saying the Wizards have no wands.

quanchi112
Indeed. Can't say I am surprised though. It's like saying the Wizards have no wands. I never said they weren't without water but that they need the ocean right next to them to be at optimal levels.

Robtard
I never said they weren't without water but that they need the ocean right next to them to be at optimal levels.

Proof that it has to be an ocean for optimal fighting levels? As it seems you're just making shit up again to downplay who you want to see lose.

I see no reason why they couldn't effectively bend from any source of water like a large pool, lake, river, stream, a snow covered area etc, since we see this in the film.

quanchi112
Proof that it has to be an ocean for optimal fighting levels? As it seems you're just making shit up again to downplay who you want to see lose.

I see no reason why they couldn't effectively bend from any source of water like a large pool, lake, river, stream, a snow covered area etc, since we see this in the film. There is more water for them to play with then say near a pool. If you can't see the difference you are a fool. Aang also needed the ocean to scare of the fire nation as they weren't going to retreat until he manipulated the ocean.

Potter wizards don't need a certain environment to thrive. They win whether it's right next to Sea World or not.

Robtard
There is more water for them to play with then say near a pool. If you can't see the difference you are a fool. Aang also needed the ocean to scare of the fire nation as they weren't going to retreat until he manipulated the ocean.

Potter wizards don't need a certain environment to thrive. They win whether it's right next to Sea World or not.

So once again you make a claim that wasn't backed and are dancing. Expected. Water is water to the benders, they don't need an ocean. Stop being so clowny.

Only way is if you try your "no water for the water benders" tactic again, otherwise water nation wins. Fire nation and earth nations easily win as well. It was shown by Fat Rambo and you dodged out in countering.

quanchi112
So once again you make a claim that wasn't backed and are dancing. Expected. Water is water to the benders, they don't need an ocean. Stop being so clowny.

Only way is if you try your "no water for the water benders" tactic again, otherwise water nation wins. Fire nation and earth nations easily win as well. It was shown by Fat Rambo and you dodged out in countering. Being around that large of a body of water is an advantage. If they fight somewhere else they are at a disadvantage let alone on dry land they are all but entirely screwed.

Quit clinging to RJ's arguments. Be a man and formulate your own arguments. He is wrong and in time will come around. HP wizards have much quicker reaction times than Aang taking out a few scrubby fire nation bums.

The Fat Rambo
I never said they weren't without water but that they need the ocean right next to them to be at optimal levels. Gimpage fail # 1.

Robtard
Being around that large of a body of water is an advantage. If they fight somewhere else they are at a disadvantage let alone on dry land they are all but entirely screwed.

Quit clinging to RJ's arguments. Be a man and formulate your own arguments. He is wrong and in time will come around. HP wizards have much quicker reaction times than Aang taking out a few scrubby fire nation bums.

LoL. Now you're trying to make it like you never made that silly claim. And obviously the water benders are more effective when they're by water than in they were in a desert or similar. Duh.

Who's clinging? He crushed your points; you failed to counter and you're trying the same nonsense elsewhere. Except wizard's don't and stop trying to make this about just Aang vs all wizards. Bender nations win.

The Fat Rambo
Oh he mad now.

Sin I AM
sideing with the benders for now..........

Robtard
Originally posted by Sin I AM
sideing with the benders for now..........

You have chosen wisely for now.

The Fat Rambo
You have chosen wisely for now. He chose........wisely.....

quanchi112
Gimpage fail # 1. I never gimped them. Changing the location to their strengths is playing to their side. Not that it matters since the deatheaters kill them anyways.

quanchi112
LoL. Now you're trying to make it like you never made that silly claim. And obviously the water benders are more effective when they're by water than in they were in a desert or similar. Duh.

Who's clinging? He crushed your points; you failed to counter and you're trying the same nonsense elsewhere. Except wizard's don't and stop trying to make this about just Aang vs all wizards. Bender nations win. I cited superior reaction feats done by lesser wizards than the best. aang is the absolute best but he isn't half as formidable as Voldemort.

quanchi112
sideing with the benders for now.......... You chose foolishly for now.

The Fat Rambo
I never gimped them. Changing the location to their strengths is playing to their side. Not that it matters since the deatheaters kill them anyways. Nah, you tried to gimp them. And you failed.

quanchi112
Nah, you tried to gimp them. And you failed. I never once took away the water I was just explaining their dependence on it.

The Fat Rambo
I never once took away the water I was just explaining their dependence on it. Mhm, like Potter wizards are dependent on their wands for most of their spells.

quanchi112
Mhm, like Potter wizards are dependent on their wands for most of their spells. They don't need wands to cast magic though. But that's entirely different anyways.

Robtard
I cited superior reaction feats done by lesser wizards than the best. aang is the absolute best but he isn't half as formidable as Voldemort.

No, you ignored the video evidence (as you commonly due when it doesn't favor the side you want) Fat Rambo posted and then embellished (aka wanked) the side you want to see win.

It doesn't matter if Aang is weaker than Voldermort (he isn't, Avatar and all that), Aang isn't the only bender in this thread, there are nations of them. Keep ignoring that and trying to make it into a Voldermort Vs Aang fight, cos you have nothing else.

quanchi112
No, you ignored the video evidence (as you commonly due when it doesn't favor the side you want) Fat Rambo posted and then embellished (aka wanked) the side you want to see win.

It doesn't matter if Aang is weaker than Voldermort (he isn't, Avatar and all that), Aang isn't the only bender in this thread, there are nations of them. Keep ignoring that and trying to make it into a Voldermort Vs Aang fight, cos you have nothing else. He owned a few scrubs. Who the hell was impressed with that ? He also clearly doesn't kill. The wizards have better reaction feats as well.

You forgot there are hundreds of wizards, trolls, dragons, dementors, centaurs, giants, etc. They'd crush their armies.

Sin I AM
He owned a few scrubs. Who the hell was impressed with that ? He also clearly doesn't kill. The wizards have better reaction feats as well.

You forgot there are hundreds of wizards, trolls, dragons, dementors, centaurs, giants, etc. They'd crush their armies.

Backtracking

Robtard
He has nothing; he knows it.

NemeBro
I actually really liked the movie. I want the trilogy.

Your taste has been given the "shit-tier" award.

The Fat Rambo
He owned a few scrubs. Who the hell was impressed with that ? He also clearly doesn't kill. The wizards have better reaction feats as well.

You forgot there are hundreds of wizards, trolls, dragons, dementors, centaurs, giants, etc. They'd crush their armies. Lol, the trolls, dragons, dementors, centaurs, giants, etc. would burn or be frozen.

quanchi112
Backtracking No, I am simply stating a fact.

quanchi112
He has nothing; he knows it. Irony.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Your taste has been given the "shit-tier" award. You envy me and you know it.

quanchi112
Lol, the trolls, dragons, dementors, centaurs, giants, etc. would burn or be frozen. It isn't that easy and the giants would definitely be hard to contain. Most of the benders too aren't extraordinary with their abilities.

quanchi112
This next post I extend as a general courtesy. As the movie versus new and Reigning King I ask that the old king(Rogue Jedi) steer clear of this thread because if you don't I will have no choice but to destroy you for all time.

The Fat Rambo
It isn't that easy and the giants would definitely be hard to contain. Most of the benders too aren't extraordinary with their abilities. It is easy actually. One water bender>>>>One giant. They just drown them in a water bubble.

quanchi112
It is easy actually. One water bender>>>>One giant. They just drown them in a water bubble. A no limits fallacy eh? This isn't the Avatar who is instructed not to kill anyone but to change the hearts of men. The whole southern water tribe iirc only had one person able to bend water. laughing out loud

Now four water benders drowning some small man collectively isn't proofo they can create a water bubble of this size to hold someone who weighs probably at the least around 20 times as much as this small man.

The Fat Rambo
A no limits fallacy eh? This isn't the Avatar who is instructed not to kill anyone but to change the hearts of men. The whole southern water tribe iirc only had one person able to bend water. laughing out loud

Now four water benders drowning some small man collectively isn't proofo they can create a water bubble of this size to hold someone who weighs probably at the least around 20 times as much as this small man. One person? Lol, K.

Fine, Fire benders burn them where they stand.

quanchi112
One person? Lol, K.

Fine, Fire benders burn them where they stand. They need fire to do so and a key point from the water benders was to put out as many fires as possible. Without their source must only one that we know of can create fire from their own chi energy. They also dance around to throw simple fire. Awful.

Robtard
Irony.

You don't know what the word means, so stop throwing it around.

Robtard
One person? Lol, K.

Fine, Fire benders burn them where they stand.

See what I mean.

Watch, he'll try and claim the Fire Benders are only a handful of guys again since a few pages turned or try and make it a Aang vs all wizards battle.

quanchi112
You don't know what the word means, so stop throwing it around. Relax.

quanchi112
See what I mean.

Watch, he'll try and claim the Fire Benders are only a handful of guys again since a few pages turned or try and make it a Aang vs all wizards battle. That's a fact. Claiming these nations consisted of all benders is silly and contradicts the movie itself. The fire benders were freaking out when General Iroh created fire through his own chi. The reigning General was one of them freaking out which goes to demonstrate how rare this is. The Southern water Tribe had one person who could manipulate water.

You are ignorant as always and can start crying now.

Robtard
That's a fact. Claiming these nations consisted of all benders is silly and contradicts the movie itself. The fire benders were freaking out when General Iroh created fire through his own chi. The reigning General was one of them freaking out which goes to demonstrate how rare this is. The Southern water Tribe had one person who could manipulate water.

You are ignorant as always and can start crying now.

Strawman. No one said or implied that all nations "consisted of all benders", so considering your post is based off a false premise, it can be ignored.

Want to try again without lying?

quanchi112
Strawman. No one said or implied that all nations "consisted of all benders", so considering your post is based off a false premise, it can be ignored.

Want to try again without lying? We saw two water tribes basically. The one tribe had one inexperienced bender at the time. The other one was going to be overrun by the fire nation had Aang not frightened them all.

The fire benders also can have their fires put out. That was a key strategy by the water benders to put out as many fires as possible since only 1 was seen to have the power to create his own fire.

The most dominant nation only has 1 probably two with Ozai but we will have to wait for the sequels for that.

General Iroh had the General and his men running for their lives by just shooting fire out of his hands. Imagine a giant fire animal. They'd shit their pants.

You need to watch the movie.

Robtard
And together they would be the water nation, which the Northern tribe has many benders since it's a city and not a small Inuit-like tribe. But if you need to insist the Southern water tribe has to fight solo for a wizard win, sure, the HP crew can defeat one lone bender. So desperate for a win, Quanchi. laughing out loud

They can also burn wizards and their surroundings and even use the wizards own fires back at them. LoL how you try and dictate "the fire nation will just have its fires put out." Ignoring that it was water benders who were doing it.

No, they'd bend that giant fire animal back. Since the wizards aren't a badass like Iroh.

Says the guy who didn't know the Fire Nation showed an army earlier in the thread. I unlike you own a digital copy I downloaded from torrents and I'll screen cap your ass back to the Comics Vs forum crying.

focus4chumps
hey, im not going to participate in this discussion since i am unfamiliar with 'last airbender'. maybe i'll start a trend. yes

quanchi112
And together they would be the water nation, which the Northern tribe has many benders since it's a city and not a small Inuit-like tribe. But if you need to insist the Southern water tribe has to fight solo for a wizard win, sure, the HP crew can defeat one lone bender. So desperate for a win, Quanchi. laughing out loud

They can also burn wizards and their surroundings and even use the wizards own fires back at them. LoL how you try and dictate "the fire nation will just have its fires put out." Ignoring that it was water benders who were doing it.

No, they'd bend that giant fire animal back. Since the wizards aren't a badass like Iroh.

Says the guy who didn't know the Fire Nation showed an army earlier in the thread. I unlike you own a digital copy I downloaded from torrents and I'll screen cap your ass back to the Comics Vs forum crying. I am saying we take both tribes as the water nation. Their numbers aren't impressive by any means nor were their abilities. We see hundreds of wizards all of whom have magical abilities. In the airbenders verse we see a fraction of these numbers with these powers on screen. What's worse is one guy creating his own fire freaked out the general of the fire army.

Just because they are fire benders at no point does this mean they have greater control over fire than someone who uses these abilities against them. What's even more ironic is their slow type dance like movements just to knock fire in your general direction. It's awful and very slow.

Yes, water puts out fire. Acting like their small pots of fire can't be disarmed or put out is hilarious.

Iroh didn't display any power like the likes of which Dumbledore or Voldemort possessed. He simply was the most impressive on screen. He also isn't in kill mode even when someone tries to kill his nephew so in character he won't try to kill everything in his path.

Yes, we see the army but only see them in action at the end. We don't see anything impressive nor did anyone display anything close to Iroh. Like I said 99 percent of them jump up kick and punch simple fireballs into your direction.

One fireball hit Kitara and she didn't even burn. laughing out loud

One inexperienced air bender and a few earth benders overthrew the fire nation occupying their crap village. The best was when they'd jump around and just throw a pebble in the enemies direction.

Deatheaters would rape this world.

The Fat Rambo

Says the guy who didn't know the Fire Nation showed an army earlier in the thread. I unlike you own a digital copy I downloaded from torrents and I'll screen cap your ass back to the Comics Vs forum crying. Yeah, Iroh needed no fire source.

quanchi112
Yeah, Iroh needed no fire source. I already acknowledged this but let's be clear. The fire nation isn't full of Iroh's. The General and his men ran away from him because he could create his own fire showing how rare this is. What Iroh did was by no means impressive. Dumbledore has fire feats which puts this to shame.

Robtard
I am saying we take both tribes as the water nation. Their numbers aren't impressive by any means nor were their abilities. We see hundreds of wizards all of whom have magical abilities. In the airbenders verse we see a fraction of these numbers with these powers on screen. What's worse is one guy creating his own fire freaked out the general of the fire army.

Just because they are fire benders at no point does this mean they have greater control over fire than someone who uses these abilities against them. What's even more ironic is their slow type dance like movements just to knock fire in your general direction. It's awful and very slow.

Yes, water puts out fire. Acting like their small pots of fire can't be disarmed or put out is hilarious.

Iroh didn't display any power like the likes of which Dumbledore or Voldemort possessed. He simply was the most impressive on screen. He also isn't in kill mode even when someone tries to kill his nephew so in character he won't try to kill everything in his path.

Yes, we see the army but only see them in action at the end. We don't see anything impressive nor did anyone display anything close to Iroh. Like I said 99 percent of them jump up kick and punch simple fireballs into your direction.

One fireball hit Kitara and she didn't even burn. laughing out loud

One inexperienced air bender and a few earth benders overthrew the fire nation occupying their crap village. The best was when they'd jump around and just throw a pebble in the enemies direction.

Deatheaters would rape this world.

So more downplaying of the water benders.

More downplaying of the fire benders.

A strawman.

Downplaying Iroh and insisting he's not going to kill wizards here because he refused to kill his own people and brother, despite not agreeing with them politically.

Congrats, you acknowledge there are armies of benders now, after I proved you wrong. But then of course you go on to downplay them.

That must mean fire doesn't really burn! You're on to something, or you're ignoring context and trying to downplay again.

More downplaying and ignoring context.

Yet another "my favorite just stomps" remark without a shred of proof backing it up.

-

It's telling that you can't debate positively for the HP crew in order to show why you think they win and rely on downplaying and gimping the side you want to see lose. Why do you always resort to these silly tactics?

quanchi112

More downplaying of the fire benders. I didn't downplay anyone. I recited facts from the film. You are upset that someone else has seen the movie.

You think saying strawman is debating.

The general tried to kill his own nephew right in front of him. This is after he tried killing the moon spirit and his previous assassination attempt had failed. I think he might kill but it's in his nature not to do so. He isn't even half as ruthless as a deatheater even if you try to kill his own nephew.

There are armies but with regards to the actual number of actual benders it's far less than the wizards we see in combat. All of which can use a wand and magic unlike the people from this world.

It does burn but the fireball which hit Katara didn't burn her. That's a fact, kiddo.
What context have I ignored ?

The Hp wizards have air supremacy, all can use magic, and have greater numbers. The best firebender in the entire movie is outdone by Dumbledore himself on just fire alone in terms of fire feats.

If shooting fire out of your hands against the fire nation general and his henchmen is enough to scare them off dear lord they will be running with their tails in between their legs this entire battle.

Robtard
You think downplaying the character/side you want to see lose and using logical fallacies (strawman being your favorite) is debating. This is just a fact.

I see no reason to continue if you're going to ignore you've been shown to be wrong only to repeat the same nonsense while making strawman after strawman argument. As I said, I have a digital copy of the movie and I can screen cap your ass back to the Comic Vs forum crying.

Do you want me to post a screen cap of the large Fire Nation navy?

quanchi112
You think downplaying the character/side you want to see lose and using logical fallacies (strawman being your favorite) is debating. This is just a fact.

I see no reason to continue if you're going to ignore you've been shown to be wrong only to repeat the same nonsense while making strawman after strawman argument. As I said, I have a digital copy of the movie and I can screen cap your ass back to the Comic Vs forum crying.

Do you want me to post a screen cap of the large Fire Nation navy? No, it's a fact that most people from their nations cannot bend their elements. Certain people can but not the majority from what we have seen.

In the battle with the fire nation and the water nation we see a lot of sword fighting. It seems the fire nation had far superior numbers and most of the characters we see cannot even bend their element. Like I said the general of the entire fire army ran when a guy started shooting fire out of his own hands despite having a numbers advantage.

Dumble has more impressive fire feats than Iroh. Fact. I am glad you are leaving my thread since it stinks of your ignorance. One down and one to go.

Robtard
laughing out loudYet another strawman. No one has said "every person in the nation is a bender", that's at least the second time you've tried using that strawman in here.

Why I see no reason in continuing considering you're just going to do your Quanchi dance. When you're ready to actually debate without downplaying and using strawman arguments, let me know. I'll be ready to screen cap you to death.

quanchi112
laughing out loudYet another strawman. No one has said "every person in the nation is a bender", that's at least the second time you've tried using that strawman in here.

Why I see no reason in continuing considering you're just going to do your Quanchi dance. When you're ready to actually debate without downplaying and using strawman arguments, let me know. I'll be ready to screen cap you to death. The Harry Potter universe outnumbers the amount of benders we've seen. Do you disagree ?

You are conceding like you always do. You always back down to me. Dumbledore is greater than the greatest firebender feat seen in terms of fire feats. Wizards stomp.

Robtard
The Harry Potter universe outnumbers the amount of benders we've seen. Do you disagree ?

You are conceding like you always do. You always back down to me. Dumbledore is greater than the greatest firebender feat seen in terms of fire feats. Wizards stomp.

In just one scene we see at least 20(there's likely more, I'd have to freeze and count) fire nation warships. Let me guess, there's only one bender per ship? laughing out loud

"You concede!" /derp

You're terrible at debating, Quanchi.

quanchi112
In just one scene we see at least 20(there's likely more, I'd have to freeze and count) fire nation warships. Let me guess, there's only one bender per ship? laughing out loud

"You concede!" /derp

You're terrible at debating, Quanchi. You simply don't know as it is an unknown variable. There were also many wizards killed before the battle at Hogwarts throughout the films as well.

Like I said the fire nation runs at the first signs of danger. General booked and later the entire army ran away.

The Fat Rambo

More downplaying of the fire benders.

A strawman.

Downplaying Iroh and insisting he's not going to kill wizards here because he refused to kill his own people and brother, despite not agreeing with them politically.

Congrats, you acknowledge there are armies of benders now, after I proved you wrong. But then of course you go on to downplay them.

That must mean fire doesn't really burn! You're on to something, or you're ignoring context and trying to downplay again.

More downplaying and ignoring context.

Yet another "my favorite just stomps" remark without a shred of proof backing it up.

-

It's telling that you can't debate positively for the HP crew in order to show why you think they win and rely on downplaying and gimping the side you want to see lose. Why do you always resort to these silly tactics? Oh he mad now.

quanchi112
Oh he mad now. He's been crying all done on here.

The Fat Rambo
He's been crying all done on here. Good then, Benders rape.

quanchi112
Good then, Benders rape. Benders get stomped. Watch the movie again.

The Fat Rambo
Wizards get stomped. Watch the movie again. I agree.

XanatosForever
What-a-tweest-verse is horribly underpowered, even with Ong powered up. HPverse should take this easily.

quanchi112
I agree. If you honestly think a universe from one movie in which even some of their greatest benders need to jump around and kick fire which still slowly goes at their foe is beating down a world of wizards you need to watch the Hpotters and Last Airbender again.

Robtard
You simply don't know as it is an unknown variable. There were also many wizards killed before the battle at Hogwarts throughout the films as well.

Like I said the fire nation runs at the first signs of danger. General booked and later the entire army ran away.

Because there's too many too count, since it's a huge invasion army of the Fire Nation.

You're also ignoring that the majority of your "hundreds of wizards" would be students in varying age groups and not as effective as Snape, Dumbledore or even later years Harry Potter.

And like I said, another downplay for the side you want to see lose cos you can't properly debate positively for the wizards.

quanchi112
Because there's too many too count, since it's a huge invasion army of the Fire Nation.

You're also ignoring that the majority of your "hundreds of wizards" would be students in varying age groups and not as effective as Snape, Dumbledore or even later years Harry Potter.

And like I said, another downplay for the side you want to see lose cos you can't properly debate positively for the wizards. You can't even give me a guesstimation of how many benders there are. We see hundreds of wizards all of which have magical abilities. The same cannot be said in this verse. I mean one tribe just has one water bender. We see many in the fire nation use swords. Yeah, that's going to be effective against 25 foot giants, dementors, elves, etc. That's sarcasm, kiddo.

They don't need to be. The greatest wizards shit on the greatest benders in direct combat. General Iroh just shot flames out of his arms and they went running like children. The current General of the fire nation was among them to boot.

I am dealing you facts. The greatest character Aang's sole purpose is to not kill. They need more movies to even make a fight of this. To argue otherwise is pitiful.

Robtard
You can't even give me a guesstimation of how many benders there are. We see hundreds of wizards all of which have magical abilities. The same cannot be said in this verse. I mean one tribe just has one water bender. We see many in the fire nation use swords. Yeah, that's going to be effective against 25 foot giants, dementors, elves, etc. That's sarcasm, kiddo.

They don't need to be. The greatest wizards shit on the greatest benders in direct combat. General Iroh just shot flames out of his arms and they went running like children. The current General of the fire nation was among them to boot.

I am dealing you facts. The greatest character Aang's sole purpose is to not kill. They need more movies to even make a fight of this. To argue otherwise is pitiful.

These clown tactics again. laughing out loud The Southern Water tribe is a small Inuit-like tribe, it's not comparable to the larger nations. Might as well compare some small native Amazonian tribe to the United states. So your downplaying fails again.

Keep ignoring that your "hundreds of wizards" army is mostly composed of students in varying grades and it's not hundreds of Voldermorts, which is what you're trying to imply.

It's a good think it's not just Iroh vs Voldermort, the benders are large nations of people. Stop trying to make this into a one bender vs wizards comparison. You already tried it a few pages back with Aang and you got the poop slapped out of your mouth.

Again with the Aang vs comparison. Just stop; no one cares if Aang loses to Voldermort or Dumbledore(not that he does for certain, mind you). It's armies of benders here; you can't even follow your own rules.

quanchi112
These clown tactics again. laughing out loud The Southern Water tribe is a small Inuit-like tribe, it's not comparable to the larger nations. Might as well compare some small native Amazonian tribe to the United states. So your downplaying fails again.

Keep ignoring that your "hundreds of wizards" army is mostly composed of students in varying grades and it's not hundreds of Voldermorts, which is what you're trying to imply.

It's a good think it's not just Iroh vs Voldermort, the benders are large nations of people. Stop trying to make this into a one bender vs wizards comparison. You already tried it a few pages back with Aang and you got the poop slapped out of your mouth.

Again with the Aang vs comparison. Just stop; no one cares if Aang loses to Voldermort or Dumbledore(not that he does for certain, mind you). It's armies of benders here; you can't even follow your own rules. We only see two nations. One has one bender. The other will simply be overrun and needs to limit the amount of numbers of people who bust through before night falls since the moon greatly increases the water benders powers. We can only use these two nations. The far bigger nation's numbers weren't impressive and the other smaller one only had 1.

You need to watch the scene over again. The army surrounding Voldemort is definitely in the hundreds.

I am not making this about Iroh versus Voldemort because quite frankly even you can't say Iroh stands a chance. Awesome. You want to argue about the highest skilled then Potter had a huge advantage. If you want to argue based on overall numbers of abilities the Harry Potter side still has the advantage. Either way you break it down Potterverse stomps.

Aang struggled with the Fire Lord's son for crying out loud. Katara had to save him. Aang owning a few scrubs is all you have. It's downright laughable.

Robtard
We only see two nations. One has one bender. The other will simply be overrun and needs to limit the amount of numbers of people who bust through before night falls since the moon greatly increases the water benders powers. We can only use these two nations. The far bigger nation's numbers weren't impressive and the other smaller one only had 1.

You need to watch the scene over again. The army surrounding Voldemort is definitely in the hundreds.

I am not making this about Iroh versus Voldemort because quite frankly even you can't say Iroh stands a chance. Awesome. You want to argue about the highest skilled then Potter had a huge advantage. If you want to argue based on overall numbers of abilities the Harry Potter side still has the advantage. Either way you break it down Potterverse stomps.

Aang struggled with the Fire Lord's son for crying out loud. Katara had to save him. Aang owning a few scrubs is all you have. It's downright laughable.

"Needs to limit" laughing out loud More downplaying.

Correct. Not larger than the massive invasion army of the fire nation. Keep flipping around that.

laughing out loud Another strawman. I'm not trying to make this about the "most skilled" going at it to determine the overall match. You certainly are, cos you know larger army > smaller army here, so you try to focus it one some Iroh Vs Voldermort nonsense.

And there you are back to your "just Aang" crying. Aang controlled a tidal wave large enough to wipe out most; if not all the HP army: he's just one kid. laughing out loud Bender armies stomp.

quanchi112
"Needs to limit" laughing out loud More downplaying.

Correct. Not larger than the massive invasion army of the fire nation. Keep flipping around that.

laughing out loud Another strawman. I'm not trying to make this about the "most skilled" going at it to determine the overall match. You certainly are, cos you know larger army > smaller army here, so you try to focus it one some Iroh Vs Voldermort nonsense.

And there you are back to your "just Aang" crying. Aang controlled a tidal wave large enough to wipe out most; if not all the HP army: he's just one kid. laughing out loud Bender armies stomp. Based on what we see you are damn straight. That massive fire army turned and ran. Some of the fire benders switched sides as well. Like I said you can keep guessing but what we saw on screen wasn't impressive. The Fire Nation at every turn showed a true cowardice when directly challenged.

Based off of what is the Airbender universe greater in numbers than the Harry Potter universe ? How many men are in each ship ? Can you say for certain ?

Aang left himself wide open for an attack. He isn't allowed to kill. One avada kedavra. Condolences Aang. Better luck next life.

I mean Zuko was going back and forth with him in combat. Raising up a tidal wave at night with the aid of the moon at night doesn't win a matchup against Lord Voldemort.

Robtard
Based on what we see you are damn straight. That massive fire army turned and ran. Some of the fire benders switched sides as well. Like I said you can keep guessing but what we saw on screen wasn't impressive. The Fire Nation at every turn showed a true cowardice when directly challenged.

Based off of what is the Airbender universe greater in numbers than the Harry Potter universe ? How many men are in each ship ? Can you say for certain ?

Aang left himself wide open for an attack. He isn't allowed to kill. One avada kedavra. Condolences Aang. Better luck next life.

I mean Zuko was going back and forth with him in combat. Raising up a tidal wave at night with the aid of the moon at night doesn't win a matchup against Lord Voldemort.

More downplaying. laughing out loud

laughing out loud now you're implying that the Fire Nation's entire population is composed of just the army we saw. It's a nation full of people; not just an army laughing out loud There's also other nation's full of people laughing out loud

Good thing Aang wouldn't be alone here, now would he. laughing out loud He's got nation's full of people backing him laughing out loud

Once again trying to make the focus be just Aang vs Voldermort, cos you can't win the thread per the OP and it's your own thread laughing out loud

quanchi112
More downplaying. laughing out loud

laughing out loud now you're implying that the Fire Nation's entire population is composed of just the army we saw. It's a nation full of people; not just an army laughing out loud There's also other nation's full of people laughing out loud

Good thing Aang wouldn't be alone here, now would he. laughing out loud He's got nation's full of people backing him laughing out loud

Once again trying to make the focus be just Aang vs Voldermort, cos you can't win the thread per the OP and it's your own thread laughing out loud I am not lying about anything. You want to avoid facts. You do this often.

We can only argue by what we see. We don't just exaggerate numbers and pretend. You are so biased it's awful. You want to just make things up now.

Aang's air temple was wiped off the map. I see no reason why the earth crappy village's people, or two tribes of water nations, along with the cowardly fire nation would make a difference. Most of them just use swords. I mean Aang and Zuko were handing them their asses and it was just the two of them.

Wizards stomp.

focus4chumps
gee, i wonder who those three votes for harry potter are from. shouldnt it be 4? was ddm notified?

Robtard
Quanchi and his sock-account account for two of the votes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
gee, i wonder who those three votes for harry potter are from. shouldnt it be 4? was ddm notified? They clearly dominate against the slower/let's dance before we send a fireball your way. When things get run let's run and flee.

quanchi112
Quanchi and his sock-account account for two of the votes. Irony since focus definitely seems like one of these.

Robtard
Irony since focus definitely seems like one of these.

What's "ironic" about it?

And no, f4c isn't a sock. If you think I'm lying cry to Imp and/or another mod and have them check.

quanchi112
What's "ironic" about it?

And no, f4c isn't a sock. If you think I'm lying cry to Imp and/or another mod and have them check. I don't care if he is. I don't run to the mods for anything. Not my style. I destroy those who get in my path. So you are warned to leave this thread and concede it to Lord Voldemort or face the consequences.

Robtard
Bender nations won on the first page. So get the **** out of my thread.

quanchi112
Bender nations won on the first page. So get the **** out of my thread. You're pathetic. You really are. Wizards have air supremacy, one shot kill methods, can just put the fires out, whereas the water benders were small in numbers, and the earth nation threw pebbles into people's heads. The wizards are much faster to boot.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>