Doomsday vs Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
DOS Doomsday

vs

Iron Man
War Machine
Reed Richards (No Prep)
The Thing
Human Torch
Sue Richards
Spiderman
Wolverine
Namor
Cyclops

Raisen
Originally posted by keiththegreat
DOS Doomsday

vs

Iron Man
War Machine
Reed Richards (No Prep)
The Thing
Human Torch
Sue Richards
Spiderman
Wolverine
Namor
Cyclops

Doomsday should go down hard

SquallX
Originally posted by Raisen
Doomsday should go down hard

laughing rolling on floor laughing

Shabazz916
Doomsday easy

SevenShackles
Doomsday slaughters them horrifically.

Estacado
Team get's whooped....

Katya
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Doomsday slaughters them horrifically.

ColossusGrundy
Half this team is one shotted right away.

DD wins pretty handily.

DTM
A close-ish match, but Id go with DOS Doomsday to win.

SquallX
Originally posted by DTM
A close-ish match, but Id go with DOS Doomsday to win.

How is this a close match? Half of this team won't even one punch from DD. Reed without prep is a non factor.

Pretty sure the Superman/Doomsday's fight were retcon into them shaking part of the planet with there punches or some shit to that level.

DTM
Thing, Namor, Iron Man, War Machine, and Wolverine can all take several shots from DOS DD. Heck, during DOS, DD beat on Beetle several times, and didnt even kill him. So yes, I think many to most of this Marvel Team can take some shots from DD without being killed, some many shots.

SquallX
Originally posted by DTM
Thing, Namor, Iron Man, War Machine, and Wolverine can all take several shots from DOS DD. Heck, during DOS, DD beat on Beetle several times, and didnt even kill him. So yes, I think many to most of this Marvel Team can take some shots from DD without being killed, some many shots.

Pis played a major role in those fight. Same reason Booster Gold didn't go splat from DD beating his ass.

That whole battle was retcon.

-Pr-
DD would walk through most of these guys. Maybe if Sue can bfr him or something, that might work...

Otherwise they all die. DOS DD was still herald level at the time.

DTM
Thats still alot of physical power on team Marvel, a similiar team of bruisers proved a close match against a savage Hulk, and thats not talking about what Reed, Spidey, Cylcops, Sue and Torch can bring. Again, I am saying DOS Doomsday would still win, I just dont think its a slaughter in his favor here.

-Pr-
Cyclops wouldn't do more than tickle DOS DD. That dude was taking on Guardians.

Sin I AM
Has he been cut

-Pr-
I'm pretty sure Superman cut/stabbed HP DD, but I don't recall if DOS was cut.

DTM
I dont think Doomsday has been cut, his body is mostly solid (Superman broke off his boney spikes, but I dont believe ever cut him).

abhilegend
Doomsday rips them apart.

quanchi112
Team wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Estacado
Team get's whooped....

Pretty much.

Raisen
Originally posted by -Pr-
DD would walk through most of these guys. Maybe if Sue can bfr him or something, that might work...

Otherwise they all die. DOS DD was still herald level at the time.

Why can't Sue incase him in a bubble and simply push him away? He hasn't adapted to that yet LOL. Keep in mind she's just one of many on this team...........

-Pr-
Why can't Sue incase him in a bubble and simply push him away? He hasn't adapted to that yet LOL. Keep in mind she's just one of many on this team...........

Encasing him isn't the problem; keeping him encased is.

Most of the team is fodder anyway.

quanchi112
Why can't Sue incase him in a bubble and simply push him away? He hasn't adapted to that yet LOL. Keep in mind she's just one of many on this team........... i myself see her soloing as well.

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
I dont think Doomsday has been cut, his body is mostly solid (Superman broke off his boney spikes, but I dont believe ever cut him).

Uuuummm, Doomsday been cut before.

Raisen
Encasing him isn't the problem; keeping him encased is.

Most of the team is fodder anyway.

Good players strategically use the pawns the most to win the chess match. That's military 101 to me. Most of you guys have absolutely no real world experience in battle whatsoever. Not saying that's you PR, but even "fodder" is working in the teams favor, especially when it's focused on a single character. Although DD took out the JSA in his first real appearance, we all know that's chalked up to "First Appearance PIS", in which a villain is shoved down our throats to build up suspense. Realistically, and according to forum rules, DD should lose hard.

Raisen
Originally posted by quanchi112
i myself see her soloing as well.

Thank you kind Sir. No offense, but I'm sure that I'll soon be stoned just for us reaching mutual agreement. Why all the Quanchi hate?

quanchi112
Thank you kind Sir. No offense, but I'm sure that I'll soon be stoned just for us reaching mutual agreement. Why all the Quanchi hate? Jealousy. People tend to hate you when you are at the top of the mountain.

-Pr-
Good players strategically use the pawns the most to win the chess match. That's military 101 to me. Most of you guys have absolutely no real world experience in battle whatsoever. Not saying that's you PR, but even "fodder" is working in the teams favor, especially when it's focused on a single character. Although DD took out the JSA in his first real appearance, we all know that's chalked up to "First Appearance PIS", in which a villain is shoved down our throats to build up suspense. Realistically, and according to forum rules, DD should lose hard.

Doomsday didn't fight the JSA in his first appearance. He fought the JLA. And even before he met the JLA, he was killing Green Lanterns, fighting Guardians and rampaging against Apokolips forces.

Fodder definitely applies in this instance, because the gulf in power between Doomsday and most of these guys means they're going to be little more than smears when he's through with them.

Doomsday did enough in his early appearances to plonk him firmly in at LEAST mid herald status, even by today's standards.

Raisen
Originally posted by quanchi112
Jealousy. People tend to hate you when you are at the top of the mountain.

I see. I have read many of your responses on here and I don't agree with some, but that's the life of debating. I'll tell you ahead of time that even if I come off as being hostile or derogatory, I don't intend to be so and I have the utmost respect for all poster's opinions.

Raisen
Doomsday didn't fight the JSA in his first appearance. He fought the JLA. And even before he met the JLA, he was killing Green Lanterns, fighting Guardians and rampaging against Apokolips forces.

Fodder definitely applies in this instance, because the gulf in power between Doomsday and most of these guys means they're going to be little more than smears when he's through with them.

Doomsday did enough in his early appearances to plonk him firmly in at LEAST mid herald status, even by today's standards.

Doesn't change anything for me. If anything, there's an increased sense of stubborness. DD loses man.

-Pr-
Doesn't change anything for me. If anything, there's an increased sense of stubborness. DD loses man.

Explain, please.

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
Uuuummm, Doomsday been cut before.
Only once and Superman made a shit load of effort to do so in Hunter Prey he used a mother box enhhanced sword and the wound healed right after the cut....

Batman-Prime
Team goes down. Hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.