Bleach Hierarchy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner

Astner

Gecko4lif
Why is stark in mid captain

Astner
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Why is stark in mid captain
Because he didn't do anything that would put him in a higher tier. Even in his released form neither of the captains he fought had to go Bankai to defeat him.

And if you look at the Senior Captain Tier you'll realize that pretty much everyone there is above him.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Astner
Because he didn't do anything that would put him in a higher tier. Even in his released form neither of the captains he fought had to go Bankai to defeat him.

And if you look at the Senior Captain Tier you'll realize that pretty much everyone there is above him.
Gin is above stark now?
Really?

Isshin?

Ishida?

K Bro Cool story.

Astner
Gin is above stark now?
Really?
Gin was able to tear the Hogyōku out of Aizen's chest, and he toyed with Visored Ichigo.

Isshin?
Isshin flicked his finger and had Aizen knocked through three skyscrapers.

Ishida?
In his Letz Stil he one-shotted Mayuri through his Bankai.

Looking over the list, Kaname Tōsen should be in the Mid Captain Tier.

Gecko4lif
Gin was able to tear the Hogyōku out of Aizen's chest,
Which literally did nothing.

You mean the weak tired borderline useless ichigo? K

Isshin flicked his finger and had Aizen knocked through three skyscrapers.

And?

1. Mayri is shit tier
2. He had to cripple himself to do it.
3. It wasnt even with his own power it was from the power of the surroundings.

BloodRain
I know its really powerful but how does Letz Stil shooting a hole through Mayuri put him in that class?

My question is to why the Spirit King is on their level. Not even sure if there was mention of its power.

Astner
Which literally did nothing.
True, but no character in a lower tier would be able to do that to Aizen in his Hogyōku form.

You mean the weak tired borderline useless ichigo? K
Tired? Unohana healed him.

Let me ask you this, what would put Starrk up there with Gin and the rest? The fact that Starrk's range of abilities are limited to the Cero is a weakness in itself. Unlike say, Baraggan, who can slow down time around him and have things age and wither with Respira.

Gecko4lif
True, but no character in a lower tier would be able to do that to Aizen in his Hogyōku form.

Disagree completely. Aizen eschewed defense because 1. He believed he was immortal (and was right) and 2. He wanted to die.

Healing doesnt restore reitsu. Which she even says when she healed him. Der

Astner
And?
Starrk had to fire an all-out Cero to replicate that feat.

1. Mayri is shit tier
2. He had to cripple himself to do it.
3. It wasnt even with his own power it was from the power of the surroundings.
Breaking a Bankai and one-shotting a Captain with a single casual attack is still more impressive than anything Starrk has done.
So did Ichigo's Final Getsuga Tenshō, but I still listed it.
It's a tier list after the characters' general combat efficiency, not reiatsu.

Originally posted by BloodRain
My question is to why the Spirit King is on their level. Not even sure if there was mention of its power.
He has the same weird eyes as Transcendent Aizen did. For now it's an assumption.

Disagree completely. Aizen eschewed defense because 1. He believed he was immortal (and was right) and 2. He wanted to die.
I want to see evidence for #2.

Healing doesnt restore reitsu. Which she even says when she healed him. Der
I'd like evidence for that as well.

Gecko4lif
Assner do you even read the manga or do you just look at the pretty pictures.

Starrk had to fire an all-out Cero to replicate that feat.

K bro sure thing.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v43/c373/11.html

Do you even know what casual means. When you cripple yourself with the effort it is the exact opposite of what casual is. You literally can not be further from the definition of casual.

De derp
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v45/c416/8.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v45/c422/14.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v44/c382/5.html

Astner
Assner do you even read the manga or do you just look at the pretty pictures.
Why are you butt-hurt?

K bro sure thing.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v43/c373/11.html
That was a number of Starrk's exploding wolves that caused the blast, and the blast didn't even knock out the low-tier captains it hit.

Do you even know what casual means. When you cripple yourself with the effort it is the exact opposite of what casual is. You literally can not be further from the definition of casual.
No. The Letz Stil transformation will cripple the user after it runs out, the arrow he destroyed Mariyu's Bankai with was a casual shot.

De derp
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v45/c416/8.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v45/c422/14.html
Nowhere did it say that Aizen wished to die. Or anything else that would support your argument.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v44/c382/5.html
You're right, healing doesn't restore Reiatsu, but if you turn a few pages you'll see that Unohana restored his Reiatsu later. Making the original point null and void.

Gecko4lif

That was a number of Starrk's exploding wolves that caused the blast, and the blast didn't even knock out the low-tier captains it hit.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v43/c373/15.html
No long capable of fighting until they are healed when the aizen fight comes

You dont charge a casual attack.

This is a casual attack.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v45/c416/7.html

Radunuya
Why the heck is Bach a transcendent-tier?
Starrk is most definitely senior-captain level.
Ishida is way too high. Lower him.

Q99
Yay, charting!

draxx_tOfU
Yumichika Ayasegawa is easily Lieutenant tier imo...

Astner
Originally posted by Radunuya
Why the heck is Bach a transcendent-tier?
I put him there because he's yet to use his Letz Stil, and he already has Yamamoto's Bankai. But I agree, he should be in the Royal Guard tier.

Starrk is most definitely senior-captain level.
No he's not. As soon as Shunsui went Shikai he destroyed Stark.

Ishida is way too high. Lower him.
Lieutenant level is too high? Or are you referring to the Letz Stil form?

Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Yumichika Ayasegawa is easily Lieutenant tier imo...
I agree. I'll put him there in my next list.

draxx_tOfU
Kaname, Love, and Rose should be bumped up to mid Captain tier. Kensei too. Visored captains should be in that tier automatically imo...

All i know is that they should not be lumped in the same tier as lolHiyori...

Radunuya

No he's not. As soon as Shunsui went Shikai he destroyed Stark.

Uh no, as soon as Shunsui went Shikai, the tide of the battle didn't change at all. Shunsui still couldn't land a blow on Starrk despite trying two Shikai techniques and executing at least 2 sneak attacks.

Starrk is on the same ballpark as Shunsui in terms of base stats; physical strength, speed, reaction time, and likely durability.
Not to mention they both wield the same general degree of swordsmanship. Couple that with Starrk's Resurrreccion where he's given massive firepower and his intellect ability and there's no way he's not at Shikai Shunsui's level in any shape or form other than hax.

In fact, when Starrk revealed his Resurreccion's power, Shikai Shunsui struggled to get close to him and another senior captain had to intervene.

One Cero to his back to a momentarily bloodlusted Shunsui was able to put him down for a while (at least, until he hit the ground). Showing how powerful Starrk's Ceros are in comparison to Shunsui's durability.

It was only when Starrk was completely unaware and forgot about Shunsui was Shunsui able to execute a sneak, Kageoni attack on him. And even after being stabbed in the back, he was able to compete with Shunsui in his Irooni game in a sword fight. We see that Shunsui had difficulty reacting to Starrk's Sonido, showing that Starrk is faster than Shunsui (but still not capable of blitzing).

Starrk lost due to lack of knowledge and the fact that he was demoralized and had given up on fighting by the time Shunsui activated Irooni.

dadudemon
You're right, healing doesn't restore Reiatsu, but if you turn a few pages you'll see that Unohana restored his Reiatsu later. Making the original point null and void.

Yes, you are correct:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v44/c382/7.html

Also, Astner, I generally agree with that list. Gin is where he is supposed to be.

Lastly, Starrk is NOT a royal Guard Tier.

draxx_tOfU
Urahara Kisuke to at least mid captain tier...

Astner
He's in the Senior Captain tier.

And Starrk—it seems—is the most overrated character in Bleach.

draxx_tOfU
His name isn't on there though, or anywhere on the list...

marwash22

And Starrk—it seems—is the most overrated character in Bleach. Yoruichi is one of my favorite characters... not just in Bleach, but period; that said, what exactly has she done that in your mind puts her in a tier Starrk doesn't belong in?

Astner
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
His name isn't on there though, or anywhere on the list...
Well, that was retarded of me.

Originally posted by marwash22
Yoruichi is one of my favorite characters... not just in Bleach, but period; that said, what exactly has she done that in your mind puts her in a tier Starrk doesn't belong in?
She was able to fight against Aizen with Urahara and Isshin.

Just think back on how easily Aizen took out Harribel and Barragan. Starrk might have a shit-load of Reiatsu, but he's not more effective than Barragan.

marwash22
we're basing power rankings on effectiveness?

mhmm

Baragan for God tier.

Radunuya
Placements need to be fixed.

Astner
Placements need to be fixed.
I'll wait until the next chapter is released before making any updates.

Zack Fair
Got into this anime/manga a few days ago. Up to soul society arc after neko turned sexy captain yuroichi.

Looking forward to seeing how close the hierarchy is.

Zack Fair
Urahara and Kenpachi for Boss tier.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Gin > Kenpachi.

Zack Fair
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2012/163/c/b/kenpachi_yao_ming_by_renguero01-d539ns3.jpg
please

Zack Fair
So finally got to Aizen vs Ichigo...what a disappointment. They talked so much.

TheHulk
He's in the Senior Captain tier.

And Starrk—it seems—is the most overrated character in Bleach. Lol so you got proven wrong and you use the old "this char is overrated" What the f**k? seriously not only are you not fit but your also not worthy to make a Tier thread for Bleach....

Zack Fair
LoL.

Making a Bleach Tier list seems to impossible

TheHulk
LoL.

Making a Bleach Tier list seems to impossible Maybe lol if that is the case we can't blame...but we can call him out on his BS personal tier smile

Zack Fair
Well wasn't trying to defend him or anything. Looked for some tiers on google and no one can make up their minds lol.

TheHulk
Well wasn't trying to defend him or anything. Looked for some tiers on google and no one can make up their minds lol. True I looked before....and lol shit fest!

ares834

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.