Hyde VS Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Bane with venom VS Hyde. Who wins and why?

KingD19
Depends on which version of Bane, and which version of Hyde. One version of Hyde got stomped by Daredevil, another fought Thor for example.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Depends on which version of Bane, and which version of Hyde. One version of Hyde got stomped by Daredevil, another fought Thor for example.

DD fought Hyde multiple times, under different writers. He's Matt's Rhino.

Thor stomped Hyde, the only good moment that Hyde had was when he drew his handgun, scaring the shit out of (hammerless) Thor. He created a tornado with his cape and disarmed him, though.

Masterson Thor with cursed bones no-sold his charge.

--
Hyde should be a serious threat, but he's jobbing tremendously.

KingD19
Hey man...cut me some slack. I'm on an oxy right now. I thought we was friends, bro? smile

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Hey man...cut me some slack. I'm on an oxy right now. I thought we was friends, bro? smile

http://i48.tinypic.com/a88ib.jpg

j/k, of course we are stick out tongue

I'm just not convinced to the idea of distincting Hyde's versions or arguing that his serum is unstable. And the reason I'm not convinced is because he's jobbing 95% of the time - that's his norm. Everything else is simply a high-end showing.

Thor gave Matt his permission to fight his former villains Hyde and Cobra after seeing what DD can do.

As for the thread, dcnu Bane doesn't have enough showings (by default rules it's current unless specified).

SevenShackles
If there isn't enough feats to go by then Pre-flashpoint bane is in the fight. It's who I had in mind at the start anyway.

Golgo13
I say split. Bane has gone up against people with similar strength levels. But Hyde is no joke, either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.