Daredevil/Bullseye Vs. Wildcat/Deadshot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

namorsubby
Random encounter. Empty Stadium. Who wins

namorsubby
Bump. State your opinions so I can dispute them you uninterested SOBS!!!

iceman24567
Team two

Konton
Team 1, mostly because of Daredevil.

abhilegend
Team 1 but Wildcat breaks DD's jaw.

uhuh

namorsubby
I think this would make for a pretty awesome fight. Id go with team 2 for a majority. IMO Floyd would probably finish Bullseye before DD and Wildcats fight concludes. The its 2 vs 1 and DD gets got(shot).

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Konton
Team 1, mostly because of Daredevil.
This, Lester might be able to take Ted 4/10, while DD takes out Deadshot.

namorsubby
Deadshot can shoot DD. Bullseye has hit him with slower projectiles. Ted will rock Lesters skull h2h. I just figured the fighters would go at it while the marksmen duel it out.

pym-ftw
Matt has easily dodged bullet fire, Bullseye is a weird plot device launcher

SevenShackles
I care more for team 2. If it's brawler VS brawler, sure shot VS sure shot then I give it to team 2. If they mix it up then team 1.
Bullseye would do damage before (if) wildcat even gets within a comfortable range. Daredevil has dodged bullets and deadshots reckless style would work against him here not to mention his gunfire gives away his position, unlike wildcat daredevil can attack from a distance and make his eventual h2h approach easier to accomplish.

Otherwise I give wildcat the slight edge in h2h and deadshot is a marksman and bullseye literally has a bullseye on his forehead tempting deadshots aim.

namorsubby
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Matt has easily dodged bullet fire, Bullseye is a weird plot device launcher equating deadshot to an unnamed gunman serving as cannon fodder is blasphemous. Slade dodges gunfire all the time....Floyd killed him. Bruce does too, Floyd could easily kill him sans subconscious plot device. Hes pretty much bullseye with guns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.