Transformers vs Ninja Megazord and Ivan Ooze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
All of the Autobots and Decepticons from the Bay films series take on the Power Rangers and Megaboss Ivan from the finale.
They duke it out in Chicago
Who takes it?

focus4chumps
omega supreme alone craps all over pussy power rangers

KingD19
Omega Supreme wasn't in the Bayformer movies.

Kazenji
He wishes Omega was.

FrothByte
I'm pretty sure putting ALL the autobots and decepticons together is a bit too much. I mean, do they get Destroyer and that Worm/snake thingy? Megazord and Ooze can't stand against all of them. If you made it just the autobots then I'd say Power rangers team takes it but in a good fight.

KingD19
Devastator and the worm yeah. Devastator's about as big as a pyramid, and the worm probably stretched fully out is nearly as big as a skyscraper. But the zords I believe are sometimes shown as being bigger than skyscrapers, but all of the transformers at once I do agree will probably be too much.

focus4chumps
oh my bad. well considering the u.s. marines can take down bayformers, its complete rape. power rangers win

Lestov16
what if the devastator and worm were removed

the ninjak
Power Rangers win.

BayFormers were reduced to being killed by marines.

FrothByte
Remember though that in the first transformers movie, a single Decepticon was able to destroy an entire army base and the humans were powerless to even hurt it. Let's not kid ourselves, the only reason the marines were even doing damage to the Decepticons was because the Transformers were backing them up.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Lestov16
what if the devastator and worm were removed

Hmm... then it would be tricky. The Zords are more powerful definitely, but the smaller and more numerous Transformers should prove pretty hard to hit.

It's like pitting two T-rex's against two dozen raptors.

I guess in the end it depends if the Zord's shields can hold up to the Transformer's weapons. If the laser guns of the transformers can eventually hurt the Zords then I don't see how the Zords can beat so many transformers hitting them. But if they can't be harmed well, they just wade through the transformers and break each one they see.

BruceSkywalker
Transformers most likely win here.. Ivan Ooze was a joke who showed nothing that suggests to me that he can damage any Transformer.. The Ninja Megazord showed nothing either can can damage any Transformer..

Sadako of Girth
The army base was pre Sabot round malarkey.

After that any toddler with a machine gun could pwn the Bayformers, despite the Dark of the Moon posse having carbon based unit energy weapons, in addition to Prime/Megatron.

I've not seen Power rangers, but I'd be surprised if Pink Power ranger and co couldn't do it, especially if they have access to said guns/ammo.

But yeah if it were G1, the stompage would be totally reversed in almost 100% certain terms..
Either Omega, Metroplex, Fortress Maximus (hell even Prime or Megatron) would solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.