HOTM Hulk vs All Star Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No BFR,No Prep and They fight in a indestructible planet.Both of them are in Character.

quanchi112
Hulk destroys him.

-Pr-
All Star was weaker than preboot Superman. He shouldn't be in this match at all.

Raisen
Hulk was truly destroying dimensions at that level. Feats favor Hulk in this circumstance.

Come at me Abhilegend.

TheHulk
Woah is seriously thought it would be a good fight embarrasment

TheHulk
Originally posted by -Pr-
All Star was weaker than preboot Superman. He shouldn't be in this match at all. Ohhh PR you play SWTOR?

-Pr-
Yup, I do. Mostly on the North American Shadowlands server.

TheHulk
Yup, I do. Mostly on the North American Shadowlands server. What is your username? well too bad i play in the Aus server

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheHulk
What is your username? well too bad i play in the Aus server

I have like 9 characters, but if you see anyone running around with the "M-Reed" Legacy, that's me.

How is the AU server? I heard it's pretty dead.

TheHulk
I have like 9 characters, but if you see anyone running around with the "M-Reed" Legacy, that's me.

How is the AU server? I heard it's pretty dead. Well i won't say dead but yea it's most likely not active as Europe and America servers...lol are you a sub? or did you just make different characters in different serves cause that's what i did...becuz i ain't a sub...

-Pr-
Well i won't say dead but yea it's most likely not active as Europe and America servers...lol are you a sub? or did you just make different characters in different serves cause that's what i did...becuz i ain't a sub...

I am subbed, though it runs out during the week. Hopefully I'll be able to re-up by then, though.

Have you been playing this weekend? That double xp has been pretty handy.

TheHulk
I am subbed, though it runs out during the week. Hopefully I'll be able to re-up by then, though.

Have you been playing this weekend? That double xp has been pretty handy. I got all char for each class already but my main is a lvl 42 Jedi Sentinal...and no i have not been playing...cause i also play alot of other MMORPGs..

-Pr-
Ah. Well play before Monday, as you get double xp on everything. I managed to jump my Commando from level 24 to 28 with only a couple of hours play.

My main is a level 37 Jedi Guardian.

TheHulk
Ah. Well play before Monday, as you get double xp on everything. I managed to jump my Commando from level 24 to 28 with only a couple of hours play.

My main is a level 37 Jedi Guardian. Wait..why are we talking about this in a Comic Book section wink

carver9
All Star Superman stomps.

-Pr-
Wait..why are we talking about this in a Comic Book section wink

Perks of modship.

Also, you brought it up. sneer

TheHulk
Perks of modship.

Also, you brought it up. sneer Well Played stick out tongue

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
All Star Superman stomps. Ohhh Carver always trying to be different smokin'

-Pr-
he just knows I'm in the thread, is all.

TheHulk
he just knows I'm in the thread, is all. strange back in med to late 2011 you guys look like you had a lot of love for each other... big grin

-Pr-

Rao Kal El

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/dave-chappelleheadexploding_zps59d0247c.gif

Rao Kal El
strange back in med to late 2011 you guys look like you had a lot of love for each other... big grin

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/dave-chappelleheadexploding_zps59d0247c.gif

Batman-Prime

thumb up

TheHulk
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up laughing out loud

carver9
Back on topic...Gray Hulk win 6/10.

Batman-Prime

Back on topic...Gray Hulk win 6/10.

So you're sayin that Grey Hulk > All-Star Superman > HOTM Hulk?

thumb up

Your wisdom knows no bounds.

quanchi112
All Star Superman stomps. Traitor.

janus77
HOTM Hulk annihilates Superman.

-Pr-
lol @ Grey Hulk beating All Star. Good luck with that lunacy.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Traitor.

Lol...notice sarcasm when you see it.

quanchi112
Lol...notice sarcasm when you see it. It's too late. The damage has been done.

Branlor Swift
All Star Superman stomps. traitor pig piece of shit

quanchi112
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
traitor pig piece of shit I'm glad the Hulk sees carver for the scum bucket he really is.

Ps. take down the sig, carver. It's over.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by quanchi112
I'm glad the Hulk sees carver for the scum bucket he really is.

Ps. take down the sig, carver. It's over. the next comic involving Hulk is going to have him stop in the middle of a fight and feel empty, betrayed, and like he has no support anymore

quanchi112
the next comic involving Hulk is going to have him stop in the middle of a fight and feel empty, betrayed, and like he has no support anymore remember that time I was forced to support Thor due to rage's cowardice. I mean wtf people I have a life but it seems I may have to put it on hold to support the Hulk. I've never left Thanos' side once.

Branlor Swift
Something traumatic must have happened for carter to completely abandon Hulk

Maybe a finger slipped in his butt in an orgy, and he lost the will to live, nay even worse, the will to defend Hulk. I bet it was a big finger

quanchi112

Maybe a finger slipped in his butt in an orgy, and he lost the will to live, nay even worse, the will to defend Hulk. I bet it was a big finger I bet he found out through someone else's scans that the Hulk was Caucasian.

Branlor Swift
Very possible

I'm going to stick with the finger though since it screams Carver to me.

Another Carver moment however... A child dressed as Hulk wouldn't submit to his wrestling advances and he Hulk punched his bare sack

Diesldude
All Star Superman stomps. nice, I just had to repost this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk. It's a spite thread imo.

Golgo13
Hulk.

Diesldude
People are taking the 200 quintillion to s rather lightly. That's a crazy one arm should press. How many times is WBH stronger than Savage hulk? A million times? Look at all the beings in class 80 give hulk trouble. Hulk at class 100 may be 2x stonger at the beginning before he amps. If its more than 2x, there would t be any fights. Now multiply that by a million to get WBH. How does that compare with 200 quintillion tons? Can hulk's punches produce more damage than 100 billion hbombs per seconds for several minutes? Hulks going to have a hard time hurting this superman.

Superman wins...

All Star was weaker than preboot Superman. He shouldn't be in this match at all.

This is true too. smile

carver9
traitor pig piece of shit

laughing out loud

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Diesldude
People are taking the 200 quintillion to s rather lightly. That's a crazy one arm should press. How many times is WBH stronger than Savage hulk? A million times? Look at all the beings in class 80 give hulk trouble. Hulk at class 100 may be 2x stonger at the beginning before he amps. If its more than 2x, there would t be any fights. Now multiply that by a million to get WBH. How does that compare with 200 quintillion tons? Can hulk's punches produce more damage than 100 billion hbombs per seconds for several minutes? Hulks going to have a hard time hurting this superman.

Superman wins...

This is true too. smile it's a good thing he doesn't have a feat where he destroys a planet and wiped out hundreds of class 100s with a shockwave

Batman-Prime
it's a good thing he doesn't have a feat where he destroys a planet and wiped out hundreds of class 100s with a shockwave

Shared feat under the influence of an wish...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Diesldude
Look at all the beings in class 80 give hulk trouble.

It's a good thing Hulk strength increases in direct proportion to his anger and has plenty of feats where he's proven he can easily start out at High Herald. Or go beyond.

carver9

Maybe a finger slipped in his butt in an orgy, and he lost the will to live, nay even worse, the will to defend Hulk. I bet it was a big finger

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I screamed out laughing. Sorry for the double post but this guy is by far the funniest guy on KMC.

Branlor Swift
Shared feat under the influence of an wish... with someone who's his equal because of a wish

The wish didn't do anything to Hulk's power, nor is that relevant in this thread

Rage.Of.Olympus
Shared feat under the influence of an wish...

So what? The wishing well amped up Betty to Hulk's level and allowed the destruction to be reset so the two could go on destroying everything forever unhindered.

It had nothing to do with Hulk's own power. He just stopped holding back, it just turns out a non holding back Hulk is closer to Skyfather level then herald level.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So what? The wishing well amped up Betty to Hulk's level and allowed the destruction to be reset so the two could go on destroying everything forever unhindered.

It had nothing to do with Hulk's own power. He just stopped holding back, it just turns out a non holding back Hulk is closer to Skyfather level then herald level. I forgot about everything coming back

That's even worse for shitting on it as just being a wish since Hulk repeatedly did this

Rage.Of.Olympus
I forgot about everything coming back

That's even worse for shitting on it as just being a wish since Hulk repeatedly did this

Yup. Pak even created an in comic power scale (Lol), the Hercules scale, to hammer in just how far above Herald level Hulk was.

Not really sure why some people refuse to accept it. I think it's Superman (Isn't it always?); this is the one of the few guys that it doesn't matter how many mental blocks he drops, unless he goes tanning, he'll be about as effective as Thing, and that, that just seems to sting.

psycho gundam
not really sure betty's power had anything to do with the wishing well. iirc on panel someone said "to imagine she had all that anger stored up" or something along those lines. the wishing well to my knowledge wasn't attributed to her power.

unless someone has something contrary

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yup. Pak even created an in comic power scale (Lol), the Hercules scale, to hammer in just how far above Herald level Hulk was.

Not really sure why some people refuse to accept it. I think it's Superman (Isn't it always?); this is the one of the few guys that it doesn't matter how many mental blocks he drops, unless he goes tanning, he'll be about as effective as Thing, and that, that just seems to sting. Maybe after this fight Superman can become his own Hulk anagram.

The Unbearable Sulk. Known for being beaten red and blue, and characterized for his loud wailing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Maybe after this fight Superman can become his own Hulk anagram.

The Unbearable Sulk. Known for being beaten red and blue, and characterized for his loud wailing.

laughing out loud

Shared feat under the influence of an wish... hulk wasnt amped at all by the well. only red she-hulk (who could only be as strong as hulk) and some of the folks he vaporized were

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
hulk wasnt amped at all by the well. only red she-hulk (who could only be as strong as hulk) and some of the folks he vaporized were This feat definitely puts Hulk beyond Superman.

Raisen
Originally posted by Golgo13
Hulk.

This just made my head explode. you're not voting for a DC character? Or are you joking?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.