Bronze Tiger & Richard Dragon Vs Lady Shiva & Cassandra Cain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which pair of MA's win?

SevenShackles
I support any team with bronze tiger in it.

cdtm
Tiger's the weak link here.

He outright admitted he can't take Shiva, and Cass has several victories over her (Yes, I'm counting the sucker punch. What people fail to mention is she KO'd Shiva with a dislocated shoulder, which Shiva gave her and insisted she use to hand over her keys. Shiva underestimated her, and lost.)

Richard, Shiva, and Cass are about peers with each other, while BT is a notch or two below. He loses to either Shiva or Cass, and then it's Dragon vs a team.

Zack M
DCnU Tiger might actually be the most powerful here.

cdtm
Originally posted by Zack M
DCnU Tiger might actually be the most powerful here.

I heard Connor Hawk was the new #1. Find that hard to believe, he was always a 9.9 to Richard and Shiva's 10.

Zack M
Originally posted by cdtm
I heard Connor Hawk was the new #1. Find that hard to believe, he was always a 9.9 to Richard and Shiva's 10.

I'm using weretiger form. He was knocked through several pillars with a hard blast from Starfire. He also owned Jason Todd, IIRC. Same Jason who owned Shiva.

cdtm
Jason owned Shiva..

Glad I don't follow DC anymore.

Supermutant
I'll take team 2 for a majority, and I'm not a fan of were tiger. That form was rarely used, and its impossible to know the benefits and limitations of that form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.