Qui-Gon Jinn Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Excalibur2776
1) Ahsoka Tano (S5)
2) Rahm Kota (TFU 2)
3) Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)
4) Barriss Offee (S5)
5) Anakin Skywalker (ROTS)
Full Rest in between
Setting: Open Field, Dantooine

NewGuy01
Loses at 2...

Ascendancy
Strange gauntlet. It's established that Offee is on par with Sidious, so she should really be last in the battle order.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Strange gauntlet. It's established that Offee is on par with Sidious, so she should really be last in the battle order.
?

Vensai
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Loses at 2...

Pretty much. Quigon's best feat was hanging ten with TPM Maul. Ahsoka might even give him a run for his money if he's not careful.

mnat801
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Strange gauntlet. It's established that Offee is on par with Sidious, so she should really be last in the battle order. Where did you here this?

hutchy1345
i think he's only joking

Pwned
It's a joke off an ignorant post on some other forums. Offee was put on a list that had Sidious. Something about level of power.

Kinda like Lord Bandon. She is his consort and queen, they rule together with an iron fist.

Mizukage Yoda
Lol at Barriss being more powerful than Rahm Kota.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Lol at Barriss being more powerful than Rahm Kota.

Barriss > Dooku laughing

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
Barriss > Dooku laughing

You are right how foolish of me.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
You are right how foolish of me.

only Depa can match the great power of Barris Offee. The rest fall several tiers short.

Zett
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
only Depa can match the great power of Barris Offee. The rest fall several tiers short.

No! Barris always was a n00b! It's pretty obvious, that Depa used her essence transfer to takes Offee's body!

And about Qui-Gon:
He dies at 5.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by Zett
No! Barris always was a n00b! It's pretty obvious, that Depa used her essence transfer to takes Offee's body!

And about Qui-Gon:
He dies at 5.

Offee >= Sidious dude. we're have you been?.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.