Superboy VS Nappa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Round 1- Nappa VS comic superboy
-then-
Round 2- Nappa VS young justice superboy
Fights both take place inside Gotham city

http://www.oocities.org/exarkun37/nappa.jpg
VS
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7212/7266310588_15be7dcd13.jpg
Then
http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/files/2011/09/SB_Cv4_aksdhjfas6df98asd.jpg

Can Nappa crush both versions of superboy?

Damborgson
Nappa could phuck up young justice Superboy I think.

Comic version kicks the crap out of him.

KingD19
YJ Superboy gets wrecked.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Damborgson

Comic version kicks the crap out of him.

thumb up

Chozone
Stomps YJ Superboy
Comic Superboy solos DBZ

Pwned
*uhhh*
VEGETA! Its a Pokemon....

juggerman
And then Round 3 Superboy Prime shows up with the sun suit and anal rapes everyone!

SevenShackles
Originally posted by juggerman
And then Round 3 Superboy Prime shows up with the sun suit and anal rapes everyone!
Lol good alternate Match up there laughing

Bentley

Phanteros
Originally posted by Chozone
Stomps YJ Superboy
Comic Superboy solos DBZ lolno.

Chozone
lol yeah, I know more about DBZ than anyone on this site.

Phanteros
lol yeah, I know more about DBZ than anyone on this site. Apperently you don't if you think some like superboy can not only beat Nappa but a bunch of planet busters.

Damborgson

calm down lol

Chozone
Originally posted by Phanteros
Apperently you don't if you think some like superboy can not only beat Nappa but a bunch of planet busters. Apparently I do and your post prove it, only 2 DBZ characters have actual planet busting feats, the rest are consist of ABC Logic which doesn't work with DBZ's inconsistency or hyperbolic BS such as Cell claiming he can destroy a solar system.

I know it must be hard for you to function without a third grade education, but you should really think twice before running your mouth to people who are clearly more knowledgeable and credible than you are.

BloodRain
calm down lol

XanatosForever
Apparently I do and your post prove it, only 2 DBZ characters have actual planet busting feats, the rest are consist of ABC Logic which doesn't work with DBZ's inconsistency or hyperbolic BS such as Cell claiming he can destroy a solar system.

I know it must be hard for you to function without a third grade education, but you should really think twice before running your mouth to people who are clearly more knowledgeable and credible than you are.

I know you haven't had the warmest reception in some threads, but must you insist on personal attacks during your debates? I'm curious.

Chozone
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I know you haven't had the warmest reception in some threads, but must you insist on personal attacks during your debates? I'm curious. I don't like stupid people, in fact I hate them, they contribute nothing to society and are a waste of precious oxygen

XanatosForever
Yet you frequently attack people when you have no knowledge of their level of intellect. That seems rather stupid itself, in my opinion.

SevenShackles
Yet you frequently attack people when you have no knowledge of their level of intellect. That seems rather stupid itself, in my opinion.
thumb up

NemeBro
I know you haven't had the warmest reception in some threads, but must you insist on personal attacks during your debates? I'm curious.

Maybe he should make it less obvious that he is a sock?

Chozone
Yet you frequently attack people when you have no knowledge of their level of intellect. That seems rather stupid itself, in my opinion. I can assess their intellect based on their post, that is all I need.

Phanteros
I don't like stupid people, in fact I hate them, they contribute nothing to society and are a waste of precious oxygen It a debate see which about two ****ing ink drawn characters can make the bigger explosion. Calm your **** before you shit a colon out.

Nappa kills Superboy by raising his two fingers up. Also Reported.
3h5zFQRW6g0

NemeBro
lol yeah, I know more about DBZ than anyone on this site. Prove this statement.

AuraAngel
Apparently I do and your post prove it, only 2 DBZ characters have actual planet busting feats, the rest are consist of ABC Logic which doesn't work with DBZ's inconsistency or hyperbolic BS such as Cell claiming he can destroy a solar system.

Hmmm no I'm pretty sure you're wrong. I can think of 3 characters who have blown up planets, not counting the moon. And keep in mind that maybe the reason you haven't seen good guys blowing up planets is because they are, you know, good.

juggerman

Are you honestly claiming beings thousands of times stronger than Frieza cannot blow up a planet because they haven't before? And with that logic you claim to know the most about DBZ? WOW!

BloodRain
@Aura: Well 2 and 3 halves.

Freeza and Buu are the only ones that have shown planetary destruction on panel, Buu being the only one to do so in a proper one-hit-blast.

In the Cell saga Vegeta, Goku and Cell's strongest attacks were all said to be hitting planetary.

AuraAngel
Cell blew up King Kai's planet. awesome

BloodRain
Well played, asshat mmm

Damborgson
I can assess their intellect based on their post, that is all I need.

Well aren't you just the new wonder of the world? erm Get over yourself.

Chozone
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Hmmm no I'm pretty sure you're wrong. I can think of 3 characters who have blown up planets, not counting the moon. And keep in mind that maybe the reason you haven't seen good guys blowing up planets is because they are, you know, good. Go ahead and name 3 characters that have blown up planets, and think very carefully because if you name a certain character that I'm thinking of, you're credibility will die instantly

Chozone
Originally posted by Phanteros
It a debate see which about two ****ing ink drawn characters can make the bigger explosion. Calm your **** before you shit a colon out.

Nappa kills Superboy by raising his two fingers up. Also Reported.
3h5zFQRW6g0 Nappa was cut in the face by Krillen's destructo disk, Superboy would flick him in the head and he'd literally explode

But if you're still having trouble comprehending this maybe I can make a diagram out of macaroni and glitter so you can understand better

NemeBro
Go ahead and name 3 characters that have blown up planets, and think very carefully because if you name a certain character that I'm thinking of, you're credibility will die instantly

*your

Superboy at his best wins though.

His best being his showings against Superboy Prime.

Chozone
Originally posted by juggerman
Are you honestly claiming beings thousands of times stronger than Frieza cannot blow up a planet because they haven't before? And with that logic you claim to know the most about DBZ? WOW!

Let me give you some examples of the inconsistency in DBZ

Frieza survives Namek blowing up while torn in half and nearly dead, Gohan Piccolo Goten and Trunks were all killed when the earth exploded.
Vegeta had his arm shattered by android 18, Trunks was KO'd by a single hit.

How about energy output? Frieza was able to destroy a plane, Trunks tried to attack the androids, admitted that he put everything into that blast and destroyed a small mountain

DBZ is riddled with so much inconsistency with power that assuming that character A can destroy a planet because character B did who had a lower power level doesn't work. Unless their's some irrefutable evidence of a certain DBZ character being able to blow u a planet than you can shove it

Here's a better example, it takes 300 kili of power to destroy a planet, Goku at SSJ form was at 3000 kili which means he had enough power to destroy 10 planets here's the kicker, at this point Goku and Vegeta were at least a dozen times stronger than Frieza was, Frieza would of had to have had a kili of 300 since he blew up Vegeta, it doesn't mean that Frieza was 1/10 as strong as Goku was during the Buu saga

Try not to think too hard, I know how it hurts your poor little brain

Chozone
Anyway it's pretty obvious that some DBZ fans are still massively anal over Goku losing Death Battles, they need to get over it now

NemeBro
Let me give you some examples of the inconsistency in DBZ

Frieza survives Namek blowing up while torn in half and nearly dead, Gohan Piccolo Goten and Trunks were all killed when the earth exploded.
Vegeta had his arm shattered by android 18, Trunks was KO'd by a single hit.

How about energy output? Frieza was able to destroy a plane, Trunks tried to attack the androids, admitted that he put everything into that blast and destroyed a small mountain

DBZ is riddled with so much inconsistency with power that assuming that character A can destroy a planet because character B did who had a lower power level doesn't work. Unless their's some irrefutable evidence of a certain DBZ character being able to blow u a planet than you can shove it

Here's a better example, it takes 300 kili of power to destroy a planet, Goku at SSJ form was at 3000 kili which means he had enough power to destroy 10 planets here's the kicker, at this point Goku and Vegeta were at least a dozen times stronger than Frieza was, Frieza would of had to have had a kili of 300 since he blew up Vegeta, it doesn't mean that Frieza was 1/10 as strong as Goku was during the Buu saga

Try not to think too hard, I know how it hurts your poor little brain

*there's

Damborgson
laughing out loud

CosmicComet
What do you mean by blow up 10 planets though?

Planets are scattered about in varying distances. It's not like saying 'multi-city block' or something.

A better interpretation is saying that it means blowing up a planet 10x larger than whatever is the minimum definition of one in terms of Kili measurements.

Or maybe it means, having enough energy to blow up 10 planets in quick succession, whereas a lower kili reading of 300 means you only have enough energy reserves to destroy one before having to recoup.

The former definition seems to fit Kid Buu, since he was one shotting planets in succession, whereas its unlikely that Frieza had the ki reserves to do that. He'd probably tire quickly.

AuraAngel
Go ahead and name 3 characters that have blown up planets, and think very carefully because if you name a certain character that I'm thinking of, you're credibility will die instantly

Frieza, Cell, and Kid Buu.

BloodRain
Watch out Aura, your DBZ credibility might be at risk here.

parm_k-monster

Chozone
Originally posted by CosmicComet
What do you mean by blow up 10 planets though?

Planets are scattered about in varying distances. It's not like saying 'multi-city block' or something.

A better interpretation is saying that it means blowing up a planet 10x larger than whatever is the minimum definition of one in terms of Kili measurements.

Or maybe it means, having enough energy to blow up 10 planets in quick succession, whereas a lower kili reading of 300 means you only have enough energy reserves to destroy one before having to recoup.

The former definition seems to fit Kid Buu, since he was one shotting planets in succession, whereas its unlikely that Frieza had the ki reserves to do that. He'd probably tire quickly. If you condensed 10 planets of varying sizes and density into one then Goku can theoretically blow it up.

Also Kid Buu only destroyed one planet, in the anime he destroyed multiple planets but it was filler, canonically he destroyed one

Frieza, Cell, and Kid Buu. Ok, I was afraid you were going to name Vegeta who only destroyed a planet through filler, for that you seem to not be an idiot like the majority of people on this site so good on you
As far as Cell goes you're technically right, but you'd only be right on a technicality.

Omega Vision
In some instances Superboy is shitty enough that Nappa could pose a challenge.

Some instances.

In others, Nappa won't register as a threat.

Chozone
Originally posted by Omega Vision
In some instances Superboy is shitty enough that Nappa could pose a challenge.

Some instances.

In others, Nappa won't register as a threat. Nappa going by on panel feats is better than most of the DBZ Cast since he nuked a city with 2 fingers, even SSJ Trunks who was much stronger, by his own admission put everything he had into a single attack that leveled a small mountain

XanatosForever
I don't imagine Trunks would've been looking to do large scale damage to the scenery like Nappa was. With such a condensed blast, it seems fairly safe to assume that the damage over a smaller area would be much more intense.

juggerman

SevenShackles
Hey Chozone could you be a little more civil? I'm sure it will let whatever Points you try to make come across a little clearer/cleaner.

Chozone
Hold that thought

Chozone

TheHulk

Comic version kicks the crap out of him. thumb up

NemeBro
And just for the record I actually agree with you, the two times Frieza did destroy a planet, he did so by sending an energy ball into the core and vaporizing it, he even tried the same shit on Earth until Trunks threw his attack back at him.

The instance on Earth was filler.

Have you even read DBZ?

Chozone
Originally posted by NemeBro
The instance on Earth was filler.

Have you even read DBZ? Yes, just because I don't remember every single page of the manga word for word doesn't mean I haven't read a majority of it.

I know you're still butthurt over the fact that I've handed you your in several threads but get over it dude.

AuraAngel
It does disprove the whole "I know more about DBZ than anyone on this site" claim from before though.

Chozone
It does disprove the whole "I know more about DBZ than anyone on this site" claim from before though. Not really, I said I know more about DBZ than anyone on this site, not that I remember every single detail about it, unless someone else can remember every single thing about the manga than it's irrefutable

NemeBro
Yes, just because I don't remember every single page of the manga word for word doesn't mean I haven't read a majority of it.

I know you're still butthurt over the fact that I've handed you your in several threads but get over it dude. Calm down cookiepuss.

You have never beaten me.

Damborgson
Yes, just because I don't remember every single page of the manga word for word doesn't mean I haven't read a majority of it.

I know you're still butthurt over the fact that I've handed you your in several threads but get over it dude.

This is hilarious. You were all telling people on how they're credibility would be dead for the filler planet buster. laughing Well done thumb up

Chozone
This is hilarious. You were all telling people on how they're credibility would be dead for the filler planet buster. laughing Well done thumb up At least the filler planet buster is common knowledge.

Chozone
Originally posted by NemeBro
Calm down cookiepuss.

You have never beaten me. Right, except for in like 4 other threads.

NemeBro
You seem rather buttmad.

juggerman
Huh..your parents let you back on the internet? Or maybe you're on without permission, I'll type this real fast so you can read it before you get grounded for being online without permission

1. At one point did it state that Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks and Goten died from being deprived of oxygen, oh yeah, NEVER. Goku even stated that the explosion killed them. Vegeta also asked if Buu was suicidal,
and Goku stated that he would survive because he could regenerate. If DBZ characters at this point could of survived planetary explosions then this would never have been mentioned

Ah yes, I forgot that being asleep lowers your durability

laughing

2. Strong fighters can hurt other strong fighters, here's the kicker, Android 18 threw Vegeta into Trunks and KO'd him, a weaker character nearly dead survived a planetary explosion, but apparently this was too much for Trunks to handle

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/14/143566/2737971-1119769-trunks_gets_owned_super_super.jpg

18 must of hit Trunks with planet busting force, that must explain why the entire landmass of the area was destroyed...oh..wait..

I know this may be hard for you but THINK for a second. Cell was able to pimp slap Vegeta and nearly kill him

http://s01.mpcdn.net/manga/p/280/52939/9.jpg

Hell Gohan gets hit by Cell's attack

http://s01.mpcdn.net/manga/p/280/52939/11.jpg
http://s01.mpcdn.net/manga/p/280/52939/12.jpg
http://s01.mpcdn.net/manga/p/280/52939/13.jpg

even though a concentrated back hand would of caused a massive shock wave and leveled the area, and even though his energy ball barely left a crater in the ground

But yeah, Cell was just casually tossing planet destroying attacks which KO'd Vegeta and crippled Gohan..

If you really believe that than I have some magic beans you'll be interested in buying

laughing

3. Apparently not

http://s01.mpcdn.net/manga/p/280/52908/9.jpg

Even though Vegeta may be able to do this, Trunks was shitting himself and was afraid Vegeta was going to nuke the planet. Trunks can do this according to you, but apparently he doesn't believe his father who spent his entire life training can, or least be confident enough that his father could concentrate the blast directly on Cell.

Another example would be with Perfect Cell stating Goku would of destroyed the Earth if he fired the kamehamea wave from above, so apparently they don't have pin point accuracy and control like you're implying

Let me explain something else, even if they could accurately control their energy and condense it the explosion would remain the same. If Cell shoots a normal energy blast, than shoots the same energy blast but condenses it, when they hit the explosion will be the same. With the scan I showed above of him hitting Gohan it barely left a small crater in the ground.

4. Agreed, especially Trunks with his mountain busting power, he could definitely destroy a planet
laughing

Future 18, the one that killed everyone, planet destroying power right here

http://s01.mpcdn.net/manga/p/280/52944/10.jpg

Intent to kill Trunks so you can't make up the BS of her trying to concentrate her attack, Trunks smacks her blast away but what's this? The planet is still intact? The area too? Awesome, looks like 18 at the best is a building buster

Seriously maybe you should just admit that you don't know what the hell you're talking about?

5. Nice, you just argued yourself into a corner. You just stated that Frieza destroying a planet, in this case Planet Vegeta, had more to do with the design of the attack than raw power.

And just for the record I actually agree with you, the two times Frieza did destroy a planet, he did so by sending an energy ball into the core and vaporizing it, he even tried the same shit on Earth until Trunks threw his attack back at him.

Thanks for killing your own argument, I could of honestly just quoted the last part and you could saved me alot of trouble laughing

You're an idiot. That honestly should be enough but for shits and giggles i'll destroy your points all over again.

1. It was stated that they died because Buu blew up the planet. Did Goku acyually see them die? No. He was already gone so there's no way he knew what exactly killed them. Unless of coure you want to paint him as some all knowing being, at best it was a guess. Second it's been shown numerous times that Gohan and company need to "charge up" to boost their durability. Since you like to use filler in your arguments i'll send one your way slappy. Goku is asleep in SSJ form and Krillin hurts him with a rock. A ROCK!!!!! This is a guy that takes mountain crumbling punches when he's at full power. A ROCK!!!!!! Also Piccolo was able to hurt Gotenks with a punch when he was playing around too much. Guess you think Piccolo can hurt him at all times as well too huh? So yeah them being asleep effect their durability greatly. You should really be aware of this.

2. You really have no point here. So because the planet doesn't explode mean the attacks weren't planetary? At what point did Trunks survive an exploding planet? When did any of the Z Fighters survive being cut in half like Freiza? Freiza's body is much different than the hero's therefore you can really compare them. If two people run in to eachother headfirst many injuries can occur but when rams do it with much greater force they are fine. Difference species are built differently smart guy. Trunks couldn't take half the shit Frieza did due to his biology. A better example would be Vegeta tanking something that Trunks could not at a much higher level. Maybe then you'll actaully have a point.

3. Vegeta also has moments of blood lusted rage when all sanity seems to leave his body so it's only natural for Trunks to be concerned. But yeah i guess you're right since Vegeta has never gotten so crazed that he tried to blow up the Earth before with complete disregard for his own life and everyone else's right? Right?

And with Cell it was more about the angle of the shot. Most of the time the guys shoot an attack foward or up and then it eventually falls and hits the ground, mountain ect. This time it looked as if Goku was trying to fire straight thru the Cell and the planet. It's called context. You do know what that means right? Right? RIGHT?!

Wrong. Different type of attacks produce different results. Which is why Piccolo's SBC is much stronger than most of his other attacks but does not produce as much collateral damage. Also Gohan's body took most of that attack which is why there isn't as much damage to the area.

4. Exactly why would 18 want to destroy the planet? And i forgot , tell me again when Trunks has shown "planet exploding in his face durability" again? Also we know the Androids enjoy toying with their victims so why would you believe she was going all out again?

5. If avoiding the point rather than addressing it is what you want to do then fine. planet Vegeta was not just a core attack as it was shown to have destroyed most of the side of the planet it hit before it ever reached the core.

So far it's been established that your knowledge of DBZ is sub par at best. Way to go now everyone knows you're full of shat. thumb up

SevenShackles
Curious if anyone here can tell me what current comic superboy has done that makes it that he can tank whatever Nappa can throw at him and what he has done that indicates he can beat him so soundly.

Lord Lucien
So wait... Superman>SS4 Goku... but Nappa>Superboy?

I don't get it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.