HP Doomsday and Classic Juggernaut vs Odin in Slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No BFR. Who wins?

juggerman
Odin...........

loses!

Starscream M
Originally posted by juggerman
Odin...........

loses! yep, I think so too. It would be a pretty epic beatdown!

quanchi112
Odin wins.

Starscream M
Originally posted by quanchi112
Odin wins. really...how?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Starscream M
really...how? Winning the slugfest.

Starscream M
Winning the slugfest. really...how? he's facing against an opponent who eats Omega beams for breakfast and another who gets tickles from godblasts

Odin will get his ass handed to him

quanchi112
really...how? he's facing against an opponent who eats Omega beams for breakfast and another who gets tickles from godblasts

Odin will get his ass handed to him Odin is more powerful than Thor and Darkseid by a considerable amount. Since you want to cling to highest showings Odin is someone who rocks the multiverse, entire space continuum, and the multiverse. Odin clearly wins.

juggerman
In a strictly h2h fight i don't see how Odin can win. HP will adapt to whatever is thrown at him and the Juggernaut..... is the JUGGERNAUT B!TCH

Diesldude
But Odin can grow to 50'

juggerman
Originally posted by Diesldude
But Odin can grow to 50'

And then HPDD becomes a spikey suppository

quanchi112
In a strictly h2h fight i don't see how Odin can win. HP will adapt to whatever is thrown at him and the Juggernaut..... is the JUGGERNAUT B!TCH Hp has never adapted past physical pain as of yet. Juggs isn't on his level as evidenced by his own son beating him.

Dampyre
Odin wrecks these two chumps. They aren't in his league.

juggerman
Hp has never adapted past physical pain as of yet. Juggs isn't on his level as evidenced by his own son beating him.

His own son never beat him in fisty cuffs

Lord Feron
Always found it weird when skyfathers or higher are put in punching matches with bricks...

"Spectre V.S. Doomsday in H2H" like does this not seem silly?

juggerman
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Always found it weird when skyfathers or higher are put in punching matches with bricks...

I do find it strange especially with people like Juggernaut.

quanchi112
His own son never beat him in fisty cuffs Odin's own son has been a threat to Juggs. Thor is a blip on Odin's radar due to the odinforce. Juggs and DD both go down in an epic beat down.

Dampyre
Originally posted by Lord Feron

It is silly because skyfathers and cosmic beings can amplify their strength to levels far beyond the likes of Doomsday and the Juggernaut.

curryman
First he punches HP Doomsday.

This kills HP Doomsday.

Then he punches Juggernaut.

This kills Juggernaut.

juggerman
Odin's own son has been a threat to Juggs. Thor is a blip on Odin's radar due to the odinforce. Juggs and DD both go down in an epic beat down.

He has been with magic. Odin would also be with magic. In straight h2h they cannot best the Naut

Originally posted by Dampyre
It is silly because skyfathers and cosmic beings can amplify their strength to levels far beyond the likes of Doomsday and the Juggernaut.

He can become stronger sure. But strength alone will not cut it

Originally posted by curryman
First he punches HP Doomsday.

This kills HP Doomsday.

Then he punches Juggernaut.

This kills Juggernaut.

no

curryman
He has been with magic. Odin would also be with magic. In straight h2h they cannot best the Naut

Why? Because a deity that's lesser than Odin is protecting Juggernaut? please.

quanchi112

He can become stronger sure. But strength alone will not cut it

no Don't be silly. You can't imply a no limits fallacy when we've seen far less hurt and beat him down. Looks at war hulk easily overcoming his enchantment. Nuff said.

juggerman
Don't be silly. You can't imply a no limits fallacy when we've seen far less hurt and beat him down. Looks at war hulk easily overcoming his enchantment. Nuff said.

War Hulk had that tech. WWH was much stronger than War Hulk and admitted he couldn't stop Juggs. Couldn't even hurt him.

quanchi112
War Hulk had that tech. WWH was much stronger than War Hulk and admitted he couldn't stop Juggs. Couldn't even hurt him. That's speculation. WW Hulk redirected his momentum and easily bfr'd him. Both were well beyond Juggs imo. The point is Juggs has limits and we've seen they are far lower than Odin's.

Starscream M
That's speculation. WW Hulk redirected his momentum and easily bfr'd him. Both were well beyond Juggs imo. The point is Juggs has limits and we've seen they are far lower than Odin's. WWH never faced classic juggernaut

curryman
WWH never faced classic juggernaut

Yes he did.

He let him run into the pond.

It was pretty obvious that Juggernaut would win that fight, but it's not relevant in this fight.

yaadaveyaa
jugger is very very durable obviously hes on high herald lvl here and odin is high high skyfather lvl he beats both of these guys into dust while taking a nap sipping on his favorite adult beverage dont even act like either of these have a chance in hell at touching odin in a fist fight

quanchi112
WWH never faced classic juggernaut Yes, he did. Please read the comics. Sigh.

Starscream M
Yes, he did. Please read the comics. Sigh. no, no he didn't.

Silent Master
yep, I think so too. It would be a pretty epic beatdown!

Then why did you make the thread?

Diesldude
HP DD kills Odin in a couple of pages. Odin can't 2 shot DS.

Dampyre
HP DD kills Odin in a couple of pages. Odin can't 2 shot DS.

How long would it take for DD to kill Galactus? 4 pages? GTFOH... laughing

juggerman
That's speculation. WW Hulk redirected his momentum and easily bfr'd him. Both were well beyond Juggs imo. The point is Juggs has limits and we've seen they are far lower than Odin's.

Not at all. War Hulk stopped Juggs. WWH was stronger than War Hulk by his own admission and was confirmed by others. WWH admitted he could not stop Juggs.

So we can clearly see that if War could stop him and a much stronger WWH could not there must have been something else at play besides pure strength alone. The only other thing there was the tech

Diesldude
How long would it take for DD to kill Galactus? 4 pages? GTFOH... laughing you don't know who HP DD is. Just check out Hunter Prey and you will know why I said what I said. This is a slugfest, Odin isn't allowed to play head games for 2 entire comic books before knocking himself out trying to headbutt galactus.

quanchi112
no, no he didn't. Juggernaut retained his powers making it the classic juggernaut. You clearly create threads you view as spite. Awful.

Dampyre
you don't know who HP DD is. Just check out Hunter Prey and you will know why I said what I said. This is a slugfest, Odin isn't allowed to play head games for 2 entire comic books before knocking himself out trying to headbutt galactus.

I know exactly who HP Doomsday is. He still doesn't beat Odin, even in a physical brawl. Odin uses the 'Odinpower' to boost his strength and beats the crap out of Doomsday.

quanchi112
Not at all. War Hulk stopped Juggs. WWH was stronger than War Hulk by his own admission and was confirmed by others. WWH admitted he could not stop Juggs.

So we can clearly see that if War could stop him and a much stronger WWH could not there must have been something else at play besides pure strength alone. The only other thing there was the tech That was just a general statement but who cares as we see War clearly stop him. That's a direct comparison. War Hulk has that tech as his standard equipment so he's >>>>Juggs. WW Hulk easily beat him twice. Imagine if he wanted his ass as opposed to being there for Xavier.

Stoic
Odin wouldn't even fight. you know what he'd do? He'd sit back, take over Doomsday's mind and see who would win between the two. Once the victor emerges, he would straightway, set him to work in the troll mines.

Stoic
Oh yeah this is H2H. Odin would slap the meat off of both of them, and set them to work in the troll mines.

carver9

So we can clearly see that if War could stop him and a much stronger WWH could not there must have been something else at play besides pure strength alone. The only other thing there was the tech

When did WWH admit he couldn't beat Juggernaut.?

Stoic
^ He said stop Juggs. The thing here is that on panel we all see Cain plow War hulk through a stretch of arid land. In WW Hulk Cain was not able to plow him.

Bruce told Cain that he wasn't there for him, and that he should get out of the way. There was no admittance to stopping him, or beating him, he simply removed him as one would remove a chess piece from the board.

Diesldude
^^ more like got out of his way.

Stoic
^^ more like got out of his way.

More like the story wasn't about Cain, nor were the Hulk's motives about beating him. They were about collecting Xavier, and he could have, and would have, and Cain could do nothing to stop it. That's what happened.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Odin can amp his strength up to Surtur levels...

All Odin has to do is kill or KO each once to achieve a victory; he is fully capable of doing that while in Giant Size...

Diesldude
Originally posted by Stoic
More like the story wasn't about Cain, nor were the Hulk's motives about beating him. They were about collecting Xavier, and he could have, and would have, and Cain could do nothing to stop it. That's what happened.

Yeah, so the hulk thought challenging Cain would be pointless and moved aside. I think Cain's momentum carried him into a lake. LOL but WWH used his brains instead of his strength.

h1a8

This is comics dude. We go off what is shown and not what we want to be true.
You have to prove that Odin can amp his strength beyond Doomsday. Then you have to also prove that Odin can match DD's speed and claws.

Prime example, Zeus (who is arguably Odin's peer) hasn't shown shit in the physical department. He amped his size to lift a mountain (still didn't look easy either). He fought and beat Hulk in a way that makes me approximate his might (under HP DD level).

Lastly it seems Odin, Surtur, Zeus, etc. amp by growing bigger. At the size of normal characters Odin would be first to go down. And that's a fact.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
This is comics dude. We go off what is shown and not what we want to be true.
Just the other day you argued Stardust and Surfer can beat Thanos despite the opposite being shown. You ditch logic depending on the characters involved. laughing out loud

juggerman
That was just a general statement but who cares as we see War clearly stop him. That's a direct comparison. War Hulk has that tech as his standard equipment so he's >>>>Juggs. WW Hulk easily beat him twice. Imagine if he wanted his ass as opposed to being there for Xavier.

His "standard equipment" allowed him to use more than just strength tho....

Originally posted by carver9
When did WWH admit he couldn't beat Juggernaut.?

I never said he did. I said he admitted he couldn't "stop" Juggernaut.

quanchi112
His "standard equipment" allowed him to use more than just strength tho....

I never said he did. I said he admitted he couldn't "stop" Juggernaut. So you agree War Hulk can easily overcome his enchantment. Good.

Hulk wasn't mad enough at the time. He was also on a schedule and dealt with him as soon as possible.

juggerman
So you agree War Hulk can easily overcome his enchantment. Good.

Hulk wasn't mad enough at the time. He was also on a schedule and dealt with him as soon as possible.

Didn't seem like it was easy but yes he can and did. Still speaks volumes that a stronger Hulk using purely strength could not. Means something else was at play...

So he wasn't "madder than he's ever been and therefore stronger than he's ever been" or whatever the quote was? He was stronger than War Hulk. Fact

quanchi112
Didn't seem like it was easy but yes he can and did. Still speaks volumes that a stronger Hulk using purely strength could not. Means something else was at play...

So he wasn't "madder than he's ever been and therefore stronger than he's ever been" or whatever the quote was? He was stronger than War Hulk. Fact That was still his powerset. His power was well above Juggernaut's in that showing.

WW Hulk held back the entire time. The moment he almost let it out he went WB. He made it a point to kill no one. Hulk at his best is on another level than Juggernaut.

juggerman
That was still his powerset. His power was well above Juggernaut's in that showing.

WW Hulk held back the entire time. The moment he almost let it out he went WB. He made it a point to kill no one. Hulk at his best is on another level than Juggernaut.

I understand that and i'm not saying otherwise. I'm saying that there was more than just his strength that stopped Juggs

He did hold back but he was still stronger than War holding back.

TheHulk
In a all out battle Odin shit stomps...but in a slugfest...I'm going with team for the majority

quanchi112
I understand that and i'm not saying otherwise. I'm saying that there was more than just his strength that stopped Juggs

He did hold back but he was still stronger than War holding back. I don't know because he clearly held his anger in check at the time of the Juggs redirection. WW Hulk wouldn't kill him but War until he broke free of it would h ave killed the Juggs. If WW Hulk went all out Juggs would probably be scared.

juggerman
I don't know because he clearly held his anger in check at the time of the Juggs redirection. WW Hulk wouldn't kill him but War until he broke free of it would h ave killed the Juggs. If WW Hulk went all out Juggs would probably be scared.

I do know due to it being stated over and over again. He was the strongest he'd ever been before it was realized he was holding back. And i doubt War Hulk would have actually been able to kill Juggs. Juggs was stripped down to his bones and still was able to walk around and talk.

quanchi112
I do know due to it being stated over and over again. He was the strongest he'd ever been before it was realized he was holding back. And i doubt War Hulk would have actually been able to kill Juggs. Juggs was stripped down to his bones and still was able to walk around and talk. In one showing. That doesn't mean all writers have the same idea with regards to Juggernaut. That's also winning too. But like I said WW Hulk wasn't ruthless and he held back. You can't just look at certain statements while ignoring he held back the entire time till the end.

juggerman
In one showing. That doesn't mean all writers have the same idea with regards to Juggernaut. That's also winning too. But like I said WW Hulk wasn't ruthless and he held back. You can't just look at certain statements while ignoring he held back the entire time till the end.

I'm ignoring nothing. I realise he held back the bulk of his power. But i also realise that even with him holding back he was the strongest Hulk there ever was

h1a8
Just the other day you argued Stardust and Surfer can beat Thanos despite the opposite being shown. You ditch logic depending on the characters involved. laughing out loud They never fought Thanos together and if they did that doesn't mean they can't win. Remember can't win means can't win ever. If someone can win 3 times out of 10 then they can win.

Surfer if fighting smart can beat Thanos. He has the tools to do so.
Adding Stardust and they stomp Thanos for a majority.

h1a8
WWH holding back just means he was preventing himself from going WB, nothing more.

yaadaveyaa
the fact this is even an argument is repulsive neither doomsday or juggernaut have ne where close to what it takes to beat odin both r very durable odin isnt gonna 1 shot ko them unless he amps up but he destroys both of these 2 with little resistance

quanchi112
I'm ignoring nothing. I realise he held back the bulk of his power. But i also realise that even with him holding back he was the strongest Hulk there ever was You just said war hulk's power wasn't all his strength so both can be true in your mind.

quanchi112
They never fought Thanos together and if they did that doesn't mean they can't win. Remember can't win means can't win ever. If someone can win 3 times out of 10 then they can win.

Surfer if fighting smart can beat Thanos. He has the tools to do so.
Adding Stardust and they stomp Thanos for a majority. Surfer has never gotten a straight up win over Thanos. You are saying 3 out of ten when he hasn't won a single matchup. You just said this has to go by what we see not by what we think. You can't even be consistent in your own arguments so how can you expect anyone to take you seriously ?

What has Stardust done to say so ? Who has Stardust beaten ?

juggerman
You just said war hulk's power wasn't all his strength so both can be true in your mind.

It wasn't. He stopped Juggs with more than just strength alone.

quanchi112
It wasn't. He stopped Juggs with more than just strength alone. Ok, so you admit War Hulk is >>>Juggs. You also admit that WW Hulk held back and still beat Juggs. Progress.

juggerman
Ok, so you admit War Hulk is >>>Juggs. You also admit that WW Hulk held back and still beat Juggs. Progress.

I never said anything to the contrary.

quanchi112
I never said anything to the contrary. That'll do for today.

juggerman
That'll do for today.

You still haven't refuted anything i've said. Or proven that Odin is beyond WWH level in just strength alone since he would need to be to do more than push Juggy away unharmed

quanchi112
You still haven't refuted anything i've said. Or proven that Odin is beyond WWH level in just strength alone since he would need to be to do more than push Juggy away unharmed Odin is on another level. Looks at his headbutt of Galactus. Do you think Juggs can headbutt Galactus in the same fashion with the same amount of damage ?

juggerman
Odin is on another level. Looks at his headbutt of Galactus. Do you think Juggs can headbutt Galactus in the same fashion with the same amount of damage ?

This isn't about Juggs output. It's about what it takes to harm him and physical force the level WWH had was not enough.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk was harming Juggernaut in World War Hulk, and pushing him to his limits. That much was evident.

Anyways, if Odin can tap into the Odin Force to augment his might as most beings on his level can, he wrecks these guys.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a non fight... Odin wins.

juggerman
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk was harming Juggernaut in World War Hulk, and pushing him to his limits. That much was evident.

Anyways, if Odin can tap into the Odin Force to augment his might as most beings on his level can, he wrecks these guys.

There was no damage to Juggs beside a few dents to his helmet. He wasn't even using his "unstoppable" momentum.

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a non fight... Odin wins.

Normal Odin yes. Gimped Odin in this thread no

h1a8
Surfer has never gotten a straight up win over Thanos. You are saying 3 out of ten when he hasn't won a single matchup. You just said this has to go by what we see not by what we think. You can't even be consistent in your own arguments so how can you expect anyone to take you seriously ?

What has Stardust done to say so ? Who has Stardust beaten ?

A character not showing to win in a comic doesn't mean they can't in a 10 fight situation. Bad logic Quanchi.

Stardust can open blackholes and is somewhat hard to put down permanently because of form.

Lastly what I said earlier has nothing to do with your argument against me. My argument pertained to output levels only.

h1a8

The limit in which he can amp his strength is what we only seen. We shouldn't assume he can amp beyond what he ever has shown.
Odin mostly amps through growing. I'm sure the OP wouldn't have Juggs and DD fight someone giant now. What kind of fight would that be?

IMO, from your argument Odin should've amped beyond Mangog since Mangog didn't show great physical strength.

curryman
Hulk was harming Juggernaut in World War Hulk, and pushing him to his limits. That much was evident..

You serious?

The only thing that was obvious WWH was Cain getting stomped and then being brought back to his old invulnerable self.

What in that fight made it obvious that he was being pushed to his limits? They exchanged like three blows and then started pushing eachother. Was that the obvious limit? Because Juggernaut can be invulnerable and still be FAR below WWH's strength...

the Darkone
Odin amps and b***h slap both of them.

quanchi112
This isn't about Juggs output. It's about what it takes to harm him and physical force the level WWH had was not enough. That's due to him holding back and not caring about the Juggernaut. If he quit holding back you and I both agree it'd be far different. Odin is on another level.

quanchi112
A character not showing to win in a comic doesn't mean they can't in a 10 fight situation. Bad logic Quanchi.

Stardust can open blackholes and is somewhat hard to put down permanently because of form.

Lastly what I said earlier has nothing to do with your argument against me. My argument pertained to output levels only. You don't have to permanently put anyone down here. You can't name one person Stardust beat. Sad. You can just pretend because you have no evidence to support your ridiculous theories.

Your arguments trip over your own arguments.

h1a8
You don't have to permanently put anyone down here. You can't name one person Stardust beat. Sad. You can just pretend because you have no evidence to support your ridiculous theories.

Your arguments trip over your own arguments. I don't go by who beat who. It's how someone wins that counts and not that they did it. I can say X beat Y in a comic without explaining the circumstances of the win. It holds no water to what will happen in a forum fight though.

Facts:

1. Thanos would have a very hard time to put Stardust down because of his form. You saw how much power Bill was applying to Stardust and he was still ok.

2. Stardust can open blackholes and serious uck Thanos up.

3. Surfer can do the same and also ko or seriously rock Thanos with his board from behind trick.

I'm not going to give characters POWER LEVELS beyond what they have shown or implied to have through narration. An example of a power level is a strength level (100tons vs. 1000 tons vs. etc.)

quanchi112
I don't go by who beat who. It's how someone wins that counts and not that they did it. I can say X beat Y in a comic without explaining the circumstances of the win. It holds no water to what will happen in a forum fight though.

Facts:

1. Thanos would have a very hard time to put Stardust down because of his form. You saw how much power Bill was applying to Stardust and he was still ok.

2. Stardust can open blackholes and serious uck Thanos up.

3. Surfer can do the same and also ko or seriously rock Thanos with his board from behind trick.

I'm not going to give characters POWER LEVELS beyond what they have shown or implied to have through narration. An example of a power level is a strength level (100tons vs. 1000 tons vs. etc.) Bill beat Stardust and he's less powerful than Thanos. You canb't just make baseless claims without any proof. How can you really be a teacher and not understand this simple aspect of debating ?

Your facts are just random sentences. You are a dog with no bite Yip away.

Thanos doesn't even notice Surfer level power and the back of the board trick didn't put down a weaker Thor. Try again.

Stoic

Yep. But in order to nail this coffin shut, because I think you nearly did. You would have to prove that Odin had enough in his tank to overpower the amount of power that Cytorrak was willing to give Cain. If so, Odin will blow right past Cain's enchantments, and defeat him within a matter of moments. Doomsday is really a non factor here, when he was seen on panel being incinerated by one shot from a celestial like entity.

quanchi112
Doomsday is really a non factor here, when he was seen on panel being incinerated by one shot from a celestial like entity. I agree with this part.

abhilegend
Yep. But in order to nail this coffin shut, because I think you nearly did. You would have to prove that Odin had enough in his tank to overpower the amount of power that Cytorrak was willing to give Cain. If so, Odin will blow right past Cain's enchantments, and defeat him within a matter of moments. Doomsday is really a non factor here, when he was seen on panel being incinerated by one shot from a celestial like entity.
Doomsday was killed by an attack that destroys universes and kills abstracts i.e. Entropy. Juggernaut was incinerated to the bone by D'spayre and was put in coma by Captain universe. I wonder which is lower!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.