Kerrigan v.s. Zeratul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
If Zeratul actually wanted to kill her, how would this go?

NemeBro
So when Kerrigan beat Zeratul's ass, he went easy on her?

/the only cinematic NemeBro has seen for StarCraft

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro

/the only cinematic NemeBro has seen for StarCraft She hardly beat his ass, and she came within a few inches of dying. haermm

But yes. He also could have killed her again in HoTS but wasn't even there to attack her. That was early in the campaign though, but later on she is nearly fatally wounded by a weapon very much like Zeratul's.

ares834
Originally posted by NemeBro

/the only cinematic NemeBro has seen for StarCraft

Eh?

How did she beat his ass? Zeratul broke free of her TK and chopped off her wing.

Edit: Unless you are talking about a different cinematic that I can't remember.

ScreamPaste
That is the one he means. Have you played HotS, Ares?

FinalAnswer
Pretty sure Kerrigan would murk Zeratul. Isn't that the entire reason he ran from her the mission immediately after the cinematic?

Cyner
Do these characters have feats?

ares834
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
That is the one he means. Have you played HotS, Ares?

Not yet unfortunately.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Pretty sure Kerrigan would murk Zeratul. Isn't that the entire reason he ran from her the mission immediately after the cinematic? IIRC, no, he'd discovered a prophecy she was part of so killing her was out. He was fleeing the planet and her swarm as well as her with no intent to kill her. Originally posted by Cyner
Do these characters have feats? Yeah. Kerrigan's a fairly powerful psychic with high durability and some super human strength and agility.

Zeratul can teleport and is very physically durable with a blade that can cut through her like nothing.

Terryc250
Kerrigan wins. He even admits that she let him live. She walked away without any injuries, he walked away with like a busted arm that he holds onto for basically the rest of the game.

Also, Primal Kerrigan is even more powerful than that Infested Kerrigan that Zeratul admitted let him live.

Supra
Kerrigan wins hands down 10/10, Heart of the Swarm is so sick! Banglins in campaign get OP!

Utrigita
Pre hots I would have said a toss up, both imo had a chance of winning the fight. But now post Hots, her powers having increasing to the point were the adjutant couldn't meassure it... She ripes Zeratul apart as things stand atm.

Terryc250
He admitted she let him live after their fight in wings of liberty...

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Terryc250
He admitted she let him live after their fight in wings of liberty... I don't recall this. He did come within inches of beheading her in WoL, however.

Terryc250
Or he just got a lucky swipe because she underestimated him. Either way she walked away completely fine, and he had a broken arm or somethin for the rest of the game.

*After the cinematic and Kerrigan walks away*

Zeratul: The foreboding prophecy weighs heavily on my heart. I'd best reach the remaining shrines before she reconsiders letting me live.

Now Primal Kerrigan is even more powerful than that, so yeah, Zeratul doesn't win here..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.