Darth Sidious (ROTS) vs Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Can he solo the duo? Starting distance--None, they are only a centimeter from clashing blades, so Sidious can't just Force Pwn them from the start.

They fight on Mandalore where Sidious and Maul/Savage fought.

Jedi Mom
Well, Sidious is very fast and agile so he could just jump away then wtfpwn Kenobi with the force and then take Anakin after a hard fight.

Pwned
Not a hard fight at all. Sidious will pwn them.

Jedi Mom
Yup.

NewGuy01
I'm going with Sidious, but I don't see this bieng a pwn such as Maul/Savage vs Sidious, since these are two far superior opponents.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'm going with Sidious, but I don't see this bieng a pwn such as Maul/Savage vs Sidious, since these are two far superior opponents.

Both Maul and Opress are at least greater than Kenobi in Force powers, so Kenobi will be finished by a mere flick from Sidious.

NTJack0
Obi-Wan gets manhandled, then Rageakin gives a decent match until he's crushed too.

Sybrael
Anakin was highly underestimated. Accordingly, he defeated Mace (in the ROTS video game) who managed to defeat Palpy.

Jedi Mom
Originally posted by Sybrael
Anakin was highly underestimated. Accordingly, he defeated Mace (in the ROTS video game) who managed to defeat Palpy.
Non canon...

NewGuy01
But it implies that he may have been able to if the battle occurred.

Jedi Mom
Non canon game implies nothing.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Sybrael

Even were this canon (which it is not) Mace would have already been spent in his duel with Sidious.

But it implies that he may have been able to if the battle occurred.

Yes Anakin could defeat an exhausted Mace who had no time to recover with his duel with the most powerful Sith Lord in history. What a surprise.

Mizukage Yoda
Also Skywalker isn't underrated.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t576348.html

This poll is dead even.

Jedi Mom
I'd personally give RotS Anakin a win against anyone in the PT/OT era besides Yoda and Sidious.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If Kenobi and Skywalker accompanied Mace.. instead of fisto and the other master... And assuming Anakin has no desire to turn the DS... Does Sids strike them down like the did the other masters or do they take him down?

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
If Kenobi and Skywalker accompanied Mace.. instead of fisto and the other master... And assuming Anakin has no desire to turn the DS... Does Sids strike them down like the did the other masters or do they take him down?

**** no. ROTS Kenobi is a head above Fisto. And Anakin is on par with Mace. On top of that seeing other Masters cut down by Sidious would probably resolve Anakin to stop Sidious. Mace made a critical error.

Mizukage Yoda
Also curious quote I just found from the ROTS Novel by Mace Windu.
"Skywalker is arguably the most powerful Jedi alive, and he is still getting stronger."

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Even were this canon (which it is not) Mace would have already been spent in his duel with Sidious.

Yes Anakin could defeat an exhausted Mace who had no time to recover with his duel with the most powerful Sith Lord in history. What a surprise.

*Dooku Voice*

"Precisely..."

Mizukage Yoda
*Dooku Voice*

"Precisely..."

Also now that I think about it...that ROTS video game sucked. Mace vs. Anakin was just a cop out so they could leave Yoda and Sidious out of versus mode.

Jedi Mom
Also curious quote I just found from the ROTS Novel by Mace Windu.
"Skywalker is arguably the most powerful Jedi alive, and he is still getting stronger."

Yep. And this:

''This is Anakin Skywalker:

The most powerful Jedi of his generation. Perhaps of any generation. The fastest. The strongest. An unbeatable pilot. An unstoppable warrior. On the ground, in the air or sea or space, there is no one even close. He has not just power, not just skill, but dash: that rare, invaluable combination of boldness and grace.

He is the best there is at what he does. The best there has ever been. And he knows it.''

DARTH POWER
**** no. ROTS Kenobi is a head above Fisto.

Of course. And anyone who thinks otherwise after Kenobi took on Maul and Opress is just plain out deluded.

And Anakin is on par with Mace.

He has to be angry/enraged to be on par with Mace. A calm Anakin won't be a match for Windu.

CountDooku22
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
He has to be angry/enraged to be on par with Mace. A calm Anakin won't be a match for Windu.

You got it backwards.

An angry, wrathful Anakin (accordingly tapping into the Dark side) would fuel Mace's Vapaad, lending him extra energy and sealing Anakin's fate. As well as blinding Anakin.

A calm Anakin, like the one that fought and killed Dooku, wouldn't have any Dark side energy to give Mace, and if he diligently and in a focused manner, he might win.

Jedi Mom
Zone Anakin would take on Mace just as he took on Anakin. When he's his ''jedi self'' as when he fought Dooku in TCW, he's on par with Mace.

Pwned
No he isn't. Zonakin is the only one who would win. That is when he is just too powerful.

Jedi Mom
No. Dooku is on par with Mace, Anakin has fought Dooku as a equal in TCW. He is on par.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.