The Celestials get real serious and run the high powered gauntlet....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The Mad Celestials gave us a demostration of just how powerful they can be when a mere four of them merge together when they effortlessly one-shot-KO'ed a greatly amped Galactus that had eatten 4 planets...

With that in mind, my question for you all is this; lets say that every single Celestial in 616 merge together (we dont know exactly how many of them there are, but for the sake of the thread, lets say that there are 1000 of them) into one unified superpowerful Celestial and run the following gauntlet with all battles being to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

1) Thanos with a Cosmic Containment Unit...
2) Zero Hour Parallax...
3) BCA Galactus...
4) Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet...
5) Dawn of Time Anti-Monitor...
6) The Living Tribunal...
7) Abraxus at his peak showing...
8) Scathan...
9) Pre-retcon Molecule Man...

How far does the 1000 merged Celestials get?

pym-ftw
5-6

zopzop
LoM, I love how you have Abraxus above the LT. Switch those around and they stop at 7 (the LT).

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
LoM, I love how you have Abraxus above the LT. Switch those around and they stop at 7 (the LT).

In the future, wasnt the LT unable to stop Abraxus?

stan5677
I dont think LT cares or not Abraxas was just fulfilling his role as an abstract

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
In the future, wasnt the LT unable to stop Abraxus?
Abraxus? Future? LT? What instance are you referring to?

Did you mean the Protege?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Abraxus? Future? LT? What instance are you referring to?

Did you mean the Protege?

Doh!!!

I f**ked up the thread...I did mean Protege...not Abraxus.

TheLordofMurder
Darn...

To those responding to this thread (its too late for me to edit it) replace Abraxus with Protege.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Doh!!!

I f**ked up the thread...I did mean Protege...not Abraxus.
LOL smile

But yeah, I see them stopping at the LT.

guy222
LT

Marvel_Mystic
Did the Infinity Gauntlet get retconned or something? Because I don't see how the Celestials would beat Thanos as shown in the IG arc.

Stoic

yeah I cant see them making it past 4 either.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Marvel_Mystic
Did the Infinity Gauntlet get retconned or something? Because I don't see how the Celestials would beat Thanos as shown in the IG arc.
Fantastic Four. Future Foundation. Avengers. Jonathan Hickman.

Cogito
If we're talking the old school IG, they stop hard there.

New school IG gets wrecked.

Lord Feron
The 4 celestials imo were actually one of the weakest incarnations of of celestials outside of PIS.

A single Celestial from 616 was effortlessly owning Infinity with a few fingers....

dynamix
yea i say 4 as well. Thanos with IG was beast.

TheHulk
I would say either 6 or 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.