siege sentry\void vs darksied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
This is not a avatar its the man himself darksied. Can sentry lay waste to the evil god?

mighty adam
Sentry has some good showings he beat down the avengers. He stalemated wwh. But can he compete with the new god I say no but aye

pym-ftw
Void wins, the difficulty is based of the version of Darksied

quanchi112
Voidtry stomps. I think it's far worse than what Doomsday did to seid in Hunter Prey.

mighty adam
Naw DD is above and beyond sentry ain't no helicarrer taking out DD. And darksied is over herald lv

mighty adam
DD had to be put at the end of time sentry got stalemated by the green one trick pony then beat by getting rammed with a carrier in this fight darksied rams his ass for a solid majority

pym-ftw
U know the helicarrier didn't "take out" Void right?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by quanchi112
Voidtry stomps. I think it's far worse than what Doomsday did to seid in Hunter Prey.
Originally posted by mighty adam
This is not a avatar its the man himself darksied. Can sentry lay waste to the evil god?
Not an avatar. I believe the hunter/prey doomsday fight is part of the Retcon where most times Darkseid got his asses handed to him it was an Avatar. Seems only his high end showings count toward the ....'real' Darkseid.

Not sure if his avatars collective fails can be counted here, if so then there was no point in OP bothering to differentiate one from the other.

quanchi112
Naw DD is above and beyond sentry ain't no helicarrer taking out DD. And darksied is over herald lv Sentry wasn't put down by a helicarrier. Get your facts straight.

quanchi112
DD had to be put at the end of time sentry got stalemated by the green one trick pony then beat by getting rammed with a carrier in this fight darksied rams his ass for a solid majority DD was taken to the end of time to stop the process of him coming back. He was later taken out by the jla, k-nians, etc. Void rips him in half.Originally posted by SevenShackles
Not an avatar. I believe the hunter/prey doomsday fight is part of the Retcon where most times Darkseid got his asses handed to him it was an Avatar. Seems only his high end showings count toward the ....'real' Darkseid.

Not sure if his avatars collective fails can be counted here, if so then there was no point in OP bothering to differentiate one from the other. You can't have it both ways. If you want to take the fc then that's the only version which counts but he's in a weak human body. It's pretty much unarguable so I will stick to the classic Seid. Void rapes minus the lube.

mighty adam
It was the carrier. Third lil hammer strike is even more pathetic. Darksied is above and beyond sentry.

yaadaveyaa
VOIDTRY STOMPS WITH EASE

abhilegend
Darkseid sends him to the 853rd century via omega beams.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Darkseid sends him to the 853rd century via omega beams. Why didn't he send Doomsday away ?

quanchi112
It was the carrier. Third lil hammer strike is even more pathetic. Darksied is above and beyond sentry. No, the carrier didn't do so. The writer specifically said without his cooperation they couldn't have defeated him.

bbrem123
void

mighty adam
No, the carrier didn't do so. The writer specifically said without his cooperation they couldn't have defeated him. so a writer beat him yea right the lame character got beat by the jolly green gaint, beat by a helicarrier and reverted back to crack head bob. Darksied has bitched supes, bitched countless gods has the omega effect. He's above marvels shitty superman period.

Golgo13
Darkseid. If it's the real one.

pym-ftw
so a writer beat him yea right the lame character got beat by the jolly green gaint, beat by a helicarrier and reverted back to crack head bob. Darksied has bitched supes, bitched countless gods has the omega effect. He's above marvels shitty superman period.
Hey, Gladiator is marvel's shi**y Superman, and don't you forget it

Void lost when bob was able to regain control, hellicarrier happened after that

mighty adam
Darksied has slapped up the green lantern corps. Man the list goes on the marvel biased on these forums is disgustingly sad. Next you'll have people say Spiderman beats aquaman, gladiator beats superman he can't even hang with Martian manhunter, quasar beats GL Hal or GL klye, sentry beats superboy prime the bum can't even beat Mary marvel let alone sbp. Yall people are stupid

mighty adam
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Hey, Gladiator is marvel's shi**y Superman, and don't you forget it

Void lost when bob was able to regain control, hellicarrier happened after that point is ain't no helicarrier doing shit to DS or any dc power house. Yes bs like that knocks out weak ass marvel characters but DC powerhouses take shit like DAT on a daily bases now maybe a galaxy destroying gamma brust mite knock DS out but no helicarrier at NEAR NUKE LV is baby taps

zeel
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Void wins, the difficulty is based of the version of Darksied

thumb up

Golgo13
Which version of Darkseid are we using, MA?

mighty adam
Originally posted by Golgo13
Which version of Darkseid are we using, MA? the only one that matters the real DS

SquallX
Which version of Darkseid are we using, MA? the only one that matters the real DS

Then Darkseid has access to the Anti Life then? Yeah, he destroys Void.

carver9
point is ain't no helicarrier doing shit to DS or any dc power house. Yes bs like that knocks out weak ass marvel characters but DC powerhouses take shit like DAT on a daily bases now maybe a galaxy destroying gamma brust mite knock DS out but no helicarrier at NEAR NUKE LV is baby taps

Batman kicked Darkseid in the face and made blood come out of his mouth. Remember, I said BATMAN, peak HUMAN Batman.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Batman kicked Darkseid in the face and made blood come out of his mouth. Remember, I said BATMAN, peak HUMAN Batman.

Darkseid was lucky to have survived the batkick. It's an excellent durability feat.

mighty adam
Batman kicked Darkseid in the face and made blood come out of his mouth. Remember, I said BATMAN, peak HUMAN Batman. hulk got kicked in the nuts by batman when he should have broke his foot on hulks nuts and DS face batman is a overrated lame next

mighty adam
Batman is walking pis like squirrel girl, DD, superboy prime etc

mighty adam
Batman is a trash heroe and in a realistic setting would be the first killed in every situation but he's popular and such so they have to give the weakling feats to justify why he even is on the jla

quanchi112
so a writer beat him yea right the lame character got beat by the jolly green gaint, beat by a helicarrier and reverted back to crack head bob. Darksied has bitched supes, bitched countless gods has the omega effect. He's above marvels shitty superman period. Gladiator is marvel's superman not the Sentry. Sentry is just a character whose power dwarfs Superman and Darkseid's combined imo. Seid was destroyed by DD, left for one battle against him, had his heart ripped out by Orion, quit against Superman and told him to please quit battering his eyelids shut, almost had a shovel to his face by Raker(just a gl), beaten up by Batman, etc.

Void wins. He brought down asgard, took on an amped avengers team, killed Loki, killed Ares, etc.

quanchi112
Batman is walking pis like squirrel girl, DD, superboy prime etc Still counts. smile

Tony Stark
Darkseid. If it's the real one.

confused

Your lunacy truly knows no bounds...

Bob literally tears DS a new a$$hole and then continues all the way up till Ares has a body double.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Bob literally tears DS a new a$$hole and then continues all the way up till Ares has a body double. thumb up

Golgo13
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Bob literally tears DS a new a$$hole and then continues all the way up till Ares has a body double.

laughing out loud

mighty adam
Gladiator is marvel's superman not the Sentry. Sentry is just a character whose power dwarfs Superman and Darkseid's combined imo. Seid was destroyed by DD, left for one battle against him, had his heart ripped out by Orion, quit against Superman and told him to please quit battering his eyelids shut, almost had a shovel to his face by Raker(just a gl), beaten up by Batman, etc.

Void wins. He brought down asgard, took on an amped avengers team, killed Loki, killed Ares, etc. Orion will trash 90% of the MU, DD will trash 99% of the MU, superman will trash 90% of the MU, that GL was getting beat. And batman with his pis would one shot Thor. Sentry is a decent supes ripoff but feats are up and down and all his best showings are ass next to alot of other powerhouses. DS would leave the avengers with thier assholes leaking 10\10

mighty adam
Gladiator has better feats the sentry he beat Vulcan. And he was getting the better of the green retard before the radiation kicked in. And yes marvel has made glads job alot but still he has beat and put up great fights even tho most was jobbing.

Tony Stark
laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

carver9
Gladiator has better feats the sentry he beat Vulcan. And he was getting the better of the green retard before the radiation kicked in. And yes marvel has made glads job alot but still he has beat and put up great fights even tho most was jobbing.

What comic book were you reading.? WTF man.

-Pr-
Quan and Carver, quit lowballing.

Adam, be civil or stop posting.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

Adam, be civil or stop posting.

Really? I didn't lowball. confused

-Pr-
Really? I didn't lowball. confused

If you're going to lie, at least be convincing about it.

Just stop, all right?

carver9
If you're going to lie, at least be convincing about it.

Just stop, all right?

Ok confused

-Pr-
Just remember: Comments don't exist in a vacuum.

Rao Kal El

Quan and Carver lowballing???

Now I have seen it all.

DS wins btw, oh and Adam, don't mind Carver and Quan, they are cool after you get to know them.

carver9
Just remember: Comments don't exist in a vacuum.

Lol...my post wasn't meant to intentionally lowball, it was meant to show him how crazy his posts were.

-Pr-
Lol...my post wasn't meant to intentionally lowball, it was meant to show him how crazy his posts were.

Then use sarcasm in future, please.

iceman24567
Darkseid

carver9
Then use sarcasm in future, please.

laughing out loud I will never understand. Ok, I will find a sarcasm smiley. Sigh.

pym-ftw
Just type sarcasm then post
Lol

Diesldude
Maybe red font for sarcasm?

carver9
Yeah, Ill put "sarcasm" after my post. I can see where some wouldnt recognize my posts as me being sarcasm if I don't give a hint or something.

Rao Kal El
Or maybe you are GREAT! at being sarcastic and that is why We don't notice it?

DTM
If this is regular Sentry, then Darkseid can beat him, if its The Void, than Darkseid loses.

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Or maybe you are GREAT! at being sarcastic and that is why We don't notice it?

Happy Dance

the Darkone
Darkseid

quanchi112
Orion will trash 90% of the MU, DD will trash 99% of the MU, superman will trash 90% of the MU, that GL was getting beat. And batman with his pis would one shot Thor. Sentry is a decent supes ripoff but feats are up and down and all his best showings are ass next to alot of other powerhouses. DS would leave the avengers with thier assholes leaking 10 Where's your proof ? Saying something without any evidence is considered a baseless claim. Being original or not has no bearing on a versus battle so it's moot either way. Sentry can MM into Oblivion.

SquallX
You guys do know that there's only been one showing of true Darkseid right? And he had the complete Anti Life Equation with him.

He tell Sentry to jump off a cliff and dies for being such a fail.

Batman-Prime
1. Sentry is a Superman clone, with a twist though.
2. Darkseid stomps. Some of his "weaker" Avatars might lose but most stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
You guys do know that there's only been one showing of true Darkseid right? And he had the complete Anti Life Equation with him.

He tell Sentry to jump off a cliff and dies for being such a fail. When did he do so in FC ?

mighty adam
I like caver it has never been someone on the comic broads I didn't like or mind picking there brain.

mighty adam
Pr I can't be civil I'm a savage by nature stick out tongue

mighty adam
I'm not saying sentry gets stomped but he should lose without pis supes should lose to DC and there has been two known appearances of DS one were Orion left him lumpy and where he had the ALI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.