Thanos vs Team Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thanos

vs

World War Hulk
Sentry (WWH version)
Hercules, Classic, no mace

No BFR

Fight in a closed arena the size of a Football field.

ColossusGrundy
What equipment does Thanos carry?

BTW he wins

TheHulk
Team 7/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheHulk
Team 7/10 Thanos, 10/10. Word. Life.

TheHulk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, 10/10. Word. Life. You guys really gotta stop quoting my sig or PR will give you a warning cool

quanchi112
You guys really gotta stop quoting my sig or PR will give you a warning cool Not many grown men cling to cena like you do.

TheHulk
Not many grown men cling to cena like you do. I'm pretty sure i am clinging to Doc Thug Cena which men did smokin'

quanchi112
I'm pretty sure i am clinging to Doc Thug Cena which men did smokin' No, that was stupid and it was many years ago. Live in the now.

TheHulk
No, that was stupid and it was many years ago. Live in the now. If i live in the now i will be living in the age of Justin Bieber,Crappy Love movies like Twilight,Useless songs like Friday,Lesser interesting Comics,Fewer bad ass video games and most importantly i would be leaving in the age of people like you... mad

quanchi112
If i live in the now i will be living in the age of Justin Bieber,Crappy Love movies like Twilight,Useless songs like Friday,Lesser interesting Comics,Fewer bad ass video games and most importantly i would be leaving in the age of people like you... mad Harry Potter movies, Hobbit movies, Avengers movie, still awesome video games, etc. If you live in the past you won't enjoy the present.

TheHulk
Harry Potter movies, Hobbit movies, Avengers movie, still awesome video games, etc. If you live in the past you won't enjoy the present. I agree but still a lot more crap than good stuff currently so i would stick to past by listening to BSB,N'Sync and 5ive,Play Oblivion,Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic and Call Of Duty 4,Watch Pulp Fiction,SW Prequels and Lord Of The Rings smokin'

quanchi112
I agree but still a lot more crap than good stuff currently so i would stick to past by listening to BSB,N'Sync and 5ive,Play Oblivion,Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic and Call Of Duty 4,Watch Pulp Fiction,SW Prequels and Lord Of The Rings smokin' But all of this stuff will soon be in the past You can't really compare the past to one single year as it's completely unfair.

TheHulk
But all of this stuff will soon be in the past You can't really compare the past to one single year as it's completely unfair. BLAH! Forget it we both have different ways of life! so let's just leave it as that!

quanchi112
BLAH! Forget it we both have different ways of life! so let's just leave it as that! Just listen to me and I can help you. I am wise beyond my years.

h1a8
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thanos

vs

World War Hulk
Sentry (WWH version)

No BFR

When WWH and Sentry catch Thanos they will smash the hell outta him. I don't see Thanos doing too well against Sentry IMO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
When WWH and Sentry catch Thanos they will smash the hell outta him. I don't see Thanos doing too well against Sentry IMO. Based on ?

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thanos

vs

World War Hulk
Sentry (WWH version)

No BFR

I do not think the ARENA is BIG enough, is it GOD proof?

DTM
Yeah, Id agree with this. One big strike from any of them here, and that football field is GONE.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by h1a8
When WWH and Sentry catch Thanos they will smash the hell outta him. I don't see Thanos doing too well against Sentry IMO.
You know who thanos is right?

curryman
Thanos doesn't need both hands to take this one big grin

Batman-Prime
Team Stomps, spite.

WhiteWitchKing
Thanos. Team gets mindraped and blasted to ash.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team Stomps, spite. You don't read marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.