Confederacy of Independent Systems vs. Alliance to Restore the Republic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Excalibur2776
What would happen if the Confederacy and the Alliance went to some sort of alternate universe and got into a wars? What would happen? Who would win?

Pwned
CIS. Grevious, Durge, Ventress, and Dooku would wtfpwn Luke at that time. Unless it's the SECOND Rebellion, in which case Luke wins. What Alliance?

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by Pwned
CIS. Grevious, Durge, Ventress, and Dooku would wtfpwn Luke at that time. Unless it's the SECOND Rebellion, in which case Luke wins. What Alliance?
Original Trilogy specifically ROTJ, and, don't forget Sora Bulq.

Vensai
CIS wins... If you consider Sidious Dooku, Ventress, etc. Were members the Alliance gets stomped ridiculously.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by Vensai
CIS wins... If you consider Sidious Dooku, Ventress, etc. Were members the Alliance gets stomped ridiculously.
We

Excalibur2776
Well, I wasn't really considering him because he didn't really get involved battle wise in the clone wars.

Vensai
Originally posted by Excalibur2776
Well, I wasn't really considering him because he didn't really get involved battle wise in the clone wars.

Sidious kicked around the brothers when he actually got involved directly and Dooku travels around a lot as figurehead of the CIS.

Excalibur2776
Sidious kicked around the brothers when he actually got involved directly and Dooku travels around a lot as figurehead of the CIS.
True.

Pwned
But both are still Sith Lords.

Luke can't take them yet. He may match Vader, but... Not yet. He needs another 4 years.

At least give them a later Luke so they have a chance.

Rogue Squadron would probably be a terror, however.

Excalibur2776
But both are still Sith Lords.

Luke can't take them yet. He may match Vader, but... Not yet. He needs another 4 years.

At least give them a later Luke so they have a chance.

Rogue Squadron would probably be a terror, however.
Well, if he has a feww more battles with more threats like fighting a large amount of droids, a couple low skilled acolytes etc, his skill level will rise. Because its not like the first battle against Dooku he will die, he could escape, and he would learn more and more. Thats how I see it.

Pwned
I see it this way: The kid barely knows how to use a lightsaber and will be in the cockpit. He will get better at flying. He will eventually be confronted by Ventress, Durge, or Grevious. They will utterly slaughter him.

Excalibur2776
I see it this way: The kid barely knows how to use a lightsaber and will be in the cockpit. He will get better at flying. He will eventually be confronted by Ventress, Durge, or Grevious. They will utterly slaughter him.

Come on, he's not THAT bad .... is he? erm

Mizukage Yoda
The CIS has millions of warships, Malevolance-class ships, quadrillions of battledroids, thousands of star systems, and two Sith Lords. They curb stomp the Alliance, who pretty much their entire fleet was at the Battle of Endor (a mere few hundred vessels). Even if the Alliance has a slight tech edge, the CIS has a gross numerical advantage.

Acasha
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
The CIS has millions of warships, Malevolance-class ships, quadrillions of battledroids, thousands of star systems, and two Sith Lords. They curb stomp the Alliance, who pretty much their entire fleet was at the Battle of Endor (a mere few hundred vessels). Even if the Alliance has a slight tech edge, the CIS has a gross numerical advantage.
The Empire had that too.

Vensai
Originally posted by Acasha
The Empire had that too.

The CIS Is not wasting its credits making death stars or preparing for galactic invasions.

Pwned
Originally posted by Excalibur2776
Come on, he's not THAT bad .... is he? erm Yeah, he actually is. He has no saber skill to speak of when it comes to people who are trying to kill him as fast as they possibly can, and no skill with the Force. He struggled to lift rocks.

At this stage, he is not really a Jedi. He is a guy with a lightsaber and no questions.

Vensai
Yeah, he actually is. He has no saber skill to speak of when it comes to people who are trying to kill him as fast as they possibly can, and no skill with the Force. He struggled to lift rocks.

At this stage, he is not really a Jedi. He is a guy with a lightsaber and no questions.

Luke had to really rush through training to even hold his own against Vader. He would probably still be at padawan level if he was a jedi in the PT.

Mizukage Yoda
The Empire had that too.

Don't piss on my head and tell me it's raining. The Empire's leadership under Sith was its greatest failure. With the Emperor and Vader dead, the Imperial Senate disolved, shit hit the fan and the Empire destroyed itself.

The CIS has Grievous, Dooku, the Separatist Council and the Separatist Parliament. They are an established government. You kill Mon Mothma, Ackbar and the other chiefs of staff and you have a dead rebellion.

Were it not for Anakin deactivating the Droid Army (biggest Deus ex Machina horseshit ever) the war would have continued and continued.

Acasha
He struggled to lift rocks.

This isnt ESB Luke its ROTJ

Mizukage Yoda
It doesn't matter. ROTJ Luke cannot hope to match a quadrillion droids and millions of capital ships. The CIS curbstomps.

Acasha
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
It doesn't matter. ROTJ Luke cannot hope to match a quadrillion droids and millions of capital ships. The CIS curbstomps.
He wouldnt be the only one fighting, he would have troops, and when did the CIS put down quadrillons of ground troops?

Lord Lucien
He wouldnt be the only one fighting, he would have troops, and when did the CIS put down quadrillons of ground troops? The Story of General Grievous: Lord of War.

And the number is actually in the quintillions.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The Story of General Grievous: Lord of War.

And the number is actually in the quintillions.

Right, I low ball it to a quadrillion just because I see it as ridiculous for the CIS to have more droids than there are denizens in the Galaxy.

The_Tempest
Quadrillion is given elsewhere, I believe. But newer sources claim that the CIS number in the hundreds of millions/billions I believe?

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Quadrillion is given elsewhere, I believe. But newer sources claim that the CIS number in the hundreds of millions/billions I believe?

2 sources state the Quintillion figure, I just throw the Quadrillion out there because it makes the most sense.

Hundreds of millions makes no sense for a Galactic Army, not when there were campaigns across the galaxy, some of which entangle millions of clones/ droids.

The_Tempest
That's Star Wars for you.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by The_Tempest
That's Star Wars for you.

What's worse is that you have quadrillions-quintillions of droids contested by 3 million clones. ****ing Karen Travesty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.