Sidious and Bane vs. Luke and Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Excalibur2776
All in prime.
Setting: Open Field

Raptor22
team 2.

NewGuy01
Sidious is the most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith in galactic history, putting him above Bane. Yoda can compete on even level with Sidious, automatically putting him on Banes level, and probably superior.

When it comes to Luke Skywalker, he's supposed to be roughly as strong as Anakin was meant to be, which is twice as powerful as Vader. So roughly 160% of the Emperor's strength, though I'd have Luke closer to 145%.

So we've got Luke who is vastly superior to anyone else here, and Yoda, who is arguably superior to Bane, which spells out a win for the Jedi.

pencilcrayon
As Darth Vader, Anakin was believed to have had roughly ~80% of the strength of the Emperor. Anakin at full potential would have been 200% as powerful as the Emperor.

Vensai
Team 2 includes the most powerful Jedi ever. Team 1 loses.

NewGuy01
"As Darth Vader, Anakin was believed to be 80% of the Emperors strength. Mic he had sustained none of is injuries he would have been twice as powerful"

Twice as powerful as he was as Vader, not the Emperor.

Vensai
Originally posted by NewGuy01
"As Darth Vader, Anakin was believed to be 80% of the Emperors strength. Mic he had sustained none of is injuries he would have been twice as powerful"

Twice as powerful as he was as Vader, not the Emperor.

What's your point? Anakin is not a combatant.

NewGuy01
I was responding to a previous post.

DarthAnt66
Its all down to Bane..if hes in armor, team 1 wins...if not, team 2 wins.

NewGuy01
I don't see your logic. Luke was able to easily freeze an entire grand food fight in midair with TK, with such precision that every drop and crumb telikenetically froze in the air as if it was trapped in time. And this was done by Luke at the snap of his fingers.

That is only one minor thing I can recall from Luke's feats, but I find it extremely impressive for some reason. Anywho--Luke is the most powerful Force User, and seems to be a superior lightsaber duelist to anyone we've seen so far. Bane with or without Orbalisks gets outdone by Luke. Even your mini-figures support that.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I don't see your logic. Luke was able to easily freeze an entire grand food fight in midair with TK, with such precision that every drop and crumb telikenetically froze in the air as if it was trapped in time. And this was done by Luke at the snap of his fingers.

That is only one minor thing I can recall from Luke's feats, but I find it extremely impressive for some reason. Anywho--Luke is the most powerful Force User, and seems to be a superior lightsaber duelist to anyone we've seen so far. Bane with or without Orbalisks gets outdone by Luke. Even your mini-figures support that.
thumb up

Team two has an edge here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.