Message Bored

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alan smithee
8 to 10 years ago message boards used to be filled with users as it was the only way to communicate through the net, but with the rise of social networks these boards have become less and less traveled roads.

Bardock42
/PSA

Dolos
You are Whirly's new alt/sock, yes?

Bardock42
No, it's that famous director guy. Do you know nothing?

Symmetric Chaos
Never heard of him.

Supra
Originally posted by alan smithee
8 to 10 years ago message boards used to be filled with users as it was the only way to communicate through the net, but with the rise of social networks these boards have become less and less traveled roads.

I had an apple today

Robtard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Never heard of him.

Yes you have, the one with the beard.

Supra
Originally posted by alan smithee

**** facebook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ppfweXun4o

Male Model
Hi this kind of fits this subject! I'm doing a research in computer mediated communication and I'm interested in the way forum member perceive moderator (moderators please do not delete this thread ).
I ask you to answer several questions:
Moderator:
1. Age and sex
2.Look
3. Good moderator does....
4. Good moderator does not.....
5. Do you want to be a moderator? Why/Why not?

Thank you very much

Bardock42
1. You know, like somewhere in between other ages/Yes please
2. Pretty good, if I may say so myself.
3. ...unto others how they want to be done to them or something.
4. Eat the yellow snow. Obviously
5. Yes. Unlimited power.

Male Model
Originally posted by Bardock42
1. You know, like somewhere in between other ages/Yes please
2. Pretty good, if I may say so myself.
3. ...unto others how they want to be done to them or something.
4. Eat the yellow snow. Obviously
5. Yes. Unlimited power.

5: I would like to be internet moderator; moderator on one message board seems to much like the Infinity Gauntlet, you only have unlimited power in a limited dimension.

5: second answer, I would expect no less from someone with your nationality Bardock. smile

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Male Model
5: second answer, I would expect no less from someone with your nationality Bardock. smile Jewish?

focus4chumps
i think forums are dead because everyone is afraid of whirly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.