What would you do with the Powers of Doctor Manhattan (Omnipotence)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
Doctor Manhattan's power-set can be described in many different ways.

Matter energy manipulation. Probability manipulation. Strong physics manipulation. Quantum manipulation. Reality manipulation.

The baseline for his power-set is that he became a Quantum Observer upon collapsing all potential realities unto himself becuase of his love for Silk Spectre II - thereby destroying the order of this universe. His powers are in many ways paradoxical, however they are and therefore he has become omnipotent. The causal course of the universe itself is influenced by his perspective. Therefore he has chosen to live his eternity without free-will, because in any perspective he finds desirable, humanity destroys itself.

That being said, he was very capable of recreating intelligent life on another planet, however the problem there was that if he had they would not be human. However this still doesn't matter because he could have rearranged said intelligent life into exact human replications because he had the ability to shape evolution through said manipulation of genetic potentialities through a changed perspective.

Bardock42
I'd make you and Astner date.

Dolos
I can tell you this much, if I were Doctor Manhattan a lot, maybe a couple thousand people (I have a very good memory), would be in a LOT of pain right now, and their pain would be amplified at an increasing pace. The mind shuts down after enough pain from nerve stimuli, I assure you, this pain would not, the mind shuts down after enough psychotic breakdown type pain, I assure you, I would do my best to prevent this shut down as well. It would be dragged for googols of years until entropy. In fact, I'd do this to the whole human race because I hate human nature with eternal passion, immortalized and made manifest by such a transformation in personality warping, perception altering torment made worse by the one thing that keeps going, time.

Then I'd shed myself of any organic form. Organisms are disgusting and they suck, my form would instead resemble space itself. Space actually does have a certain composition, it's not just emptiness. It's even more intangible and ethereal than oxygen or plasma, it's quantum in nature.

Um, I'd do the opposite for myself, overindulgence, overindulgence, increasing positive stimulation on my soul....what is else there to want?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.