What happens to Mandalore?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vensai
In TCW, the Maul brothers managed to wrestle control of the planet Mandalore. Since Sidious appeared at the end, what will happen to the once neutral planet?

Galan007
Events will resume as per canon:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalore_%28planet%29
(Jump to: Balance of Power Shifts.)

Vensai
Originally posted by Galan007
Events will resume as per canon:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalore_%28planet%29
(Jump to: Balance of Power Shifts.)

Ah, thank you. I would have thought Sidious would do more than beat the brothers on Mandalore.

REXXXX
They'll probably continue the storyline.

Vensai
Originally posted by REXXXX
They'll probably continue the storyline.
You mean in season six?

REXXXX
Yes. Unless they simply choose not to. But I'd be surprised if they neglected to finish things up with Maul and Bo'Katan and such.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by REXXXX
Yes. Unless they simply choose not to. But I'd be surprised if they neglected to finish things up with Maul and Bo'Katan and such.

I really hope your right. Problem is that can only happen if they film new material.

I have no doubt Maul would have been featured in Season 6, so some Maul stuff should be available for the Bonus material. But I have a feeling they were not planning on finishing his arc until the planned Seasons 7 or 8.

Which would mean they would either have to film new stuff or not show Maul at all in the bonus material, leaving us to assume Sidious lied and actually did kill him.

Vensai
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I really hope your right. Problem is that can only happen if they film new material.

I have no doubt Maul would have been featured in Season 6, so some Maul stuff should be available for the Bonus material. But I have a feeling they were not planning on finishing his arc until the planned Seasons 7 or 8.

Which would mean they would either have to film new stuff or not show Maul at all in the bonus material, leaving us to assume Sidious lied and actually did kill him.
Well, it wouldn't be the first time Sidious lied. But hopefully Maul will show up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.