Lex Luther in Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GordonSkywalker
Here is a cool bit of trivia for you guys: How many of the four Superman(Christopher Reeve) movies featured Gene Hackman as the Man of Steel's chief adversary Lex Luthor? Hint: The same number he was in is the same as the installment number he was NOT in. Let the Games begin! wink

GordonSkywalker
Oh come on! Nobody here feels brave enough to hazzard a guess?

Corran

GordonSkywalker
Congratulations Corran! You got it! No one else sure tried a guess, but it is nice to know there are some 'old-school' fans around here!

Corran
Gene Hackman is cool.

Fire
yes, but he has played better parts

Thomas H
he sure has...like Crimson Tide, Enemy Of The State..and the list is mych longer than that!

GordonSkywalker
Gene Hackman was an icon for his appearances in the Superman films which defined a generation of fans of the long-running comic series. Christopher Reeve was a genius as the Man of Steel. Heck he did four feature films with excellent stories and great special effects. Only The Adventures of Superboy ever came close to the feel of the films.

Augeybana
Yeah this is a rumor but the not yet written Superman movie is said that Kevin Spacey was thinking about it as Lex Luther.

noodles
At one point Tim Burton was to direct and Nicholas Cage was to play the lead. Could have been good. I'd like to see George Wendt (norm from cheers) as the man of steel, with John Ratzenburger?? (cliffy) as luthor and Ted Danson as lois lane.

Senor_Pessoba
Tim Burton is doing a remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory now... (Willy Wonka) werid huh? Johhny Depp would make a kickass Wonka is you ask me

noodles
Talk was that Marlyn Manson was to play Willie Wonka!!

Senor_Pessoba
eh...i dont know about that..he is too crazy looking...but i suppose he fits the Burton image

kentman89
i don't know what you guys are talking about.! i was just intigued by the topic..LEX LUTHOR.! rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.