Darth Plagueis vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vensai
Setting: Senate Chamber where Yoda fought Sidious
Restrictions: Single sabers for both

Let's imagine that Sidious failed to kill Plagueis, how would Mace fare when fighting against the Muun master for the fate of the galaxy?

hutchy1345
I'm not sure because i think sidious let mace win to lure anakin to the dark side! It says in wookiepedia in powers and abilities that plagueis may have been able to defeat his apprentice in single combat. This would suggests that he is on power with sidious so I would say a slight victory by plagueis!

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by hutchy1345
I'm not sure because i think sidious let mace win to lure anakin to the dark side! It says in wookiepedia in powers and abilities that plagueis may have been able to defeat his apprentice in single combat. This would suggests that he is on power with sidious so I would say a slight victory by plagueis!

ROTS Sidious>Plaeguis>TPM Sidious

Vensai
I think this fight depends on how much Maces Vaapad amp helps him. Plagueiss midichlorian powers could come into play.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda

This. Sidious at the point Mace defeated him had ascended to be the greatest Sith incarnation of all time by that point. He was Plagueis' better without question.

This wouldn't be a stomp for Mace, but fighting as he did against Sidious he likely takes the win.

Vensai
Originally posted by Ascendancy
This. Sidious at the point Mace defeated him had ascended to be the greatest Sith incarnation of all time by that point. He was Plagueis' better without question.

This wouldn't be a stomp for Mace, but fighting as he did against Sidious he likely takes the win.

So people think Dooku has a good shot at beating Mace but Plagueis doesn't?

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
thumb up

ROTJ Vader
Windu wins in a good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.