Which free EA game will you choose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EyeAreRandom
EA is giving customers who bought SimCity a choice of 8 games to download for FREE! This is because it barely even worked on release and customers were furious, not only because of how broken it was but it required to have internet access to play the game.

The 8 games customers are able to download are:

Battlefield 3 (Standard Edition)
Bejeweled 3
Dead Space 3 (Standard Edition)
Mass Effect 3 (Standard Edition)
Medal of Honor Warfighter (Standard Edition)
Need For Speed Most Wanted (Standard Edition)
Plants vs. Zombies
SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition

The one that made me laugh was SimCity 4 laughing Some pretty big titles there though. The one I am thinking of getting is Dead Space 3 but I still haven't decided.

So which free game will/would you choose?

Bardock42
I would choose Battlefield 3

General G
Dead Space 3 or Mass Effect 3 easily

EyeAreRandom
I think I will choose Dead Space 3 but if I didn't have Battlefield 3 I might of gone for that.

Phanteros
Is there a option to have John Riccitiello's tears?

Tzeentch._
Ritticilio probably got a severance package for quitting. He isn't crying, he's laughing his way to the bank, knowing he'll die a millionaire.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Ritticilio probably got a severance package for quitting. He isn't crying, he's laughing his way to the bank, knowing he'll die a millionaire. I still want tears.

Tzeentch._
And you.can have them.

You'll just have to buy them through Origin. And you won't be allowed to use them if your internet isn't on.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
And you.can have them.

You'll just have to buy them through Origin. And you won't be allowed to use them if your internet isn't on.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/ff/Flag_of_Edward_England.svg

Phanteros
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/ff/Flag_of_Edward_England.svg Correct answer to an EA game. Ahoy! mates!!!

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Bardock42
I would choose Battlefield 3 thumb up

Bardock42
I would choose Battlefield 3 cause I already have Mass Effect 3 and Dead Space 3.

EyeAreRandom
After doing some thinking I actually went for Mass Effect 3. I think it will last me a lot longer than Dead Space 3.

Originally posted by Bardock42
I would choose Battlefield 3 cause I already have Mass Effect 3 and Dead Space 3.

Battlefield 3 is awesome big grin Maybe we could play some time if you get it smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.