Maulkiller vs Darth Maul!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Setting Any open arena.

1. Force Powers.
2. Sabers.
3. All-out.

Who wins in a bloodlusted fight to the death the zabrak or the mixture of maul and starkiller?

hutchy1345
I think its obviously Maulkiller because he is starkiller's force powers with maul's strength and both of their lightsaber skill!

Nephthys
Originally posted by hutchy1345
I think its obviously Maulkiller because he is starkiller's force powers with maul's strength and both of their lightsaber skill! his name is ****ing Maulkiller.

Fixed.

NewGuy01
Haha! Sounds about right Nephthys.

hutchy1345
type him in he's real.

DARTH POWER
Who is Maulkiller?

Where did he appear? What are his feats?

hutchy1345
he is basically maul and starkiller combined!!!!!

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by hutchy1345
he is basically maul and starkiller combined!!!!!

Didn't really answer my questions.

And he doesn't sound canon.

DarthAnt66
He appears in TFU II and was a clone halfbred of Starkiller and Darth Maul. He was destroyed because Darth Vader got "scared" of him. He had no feats because he was never put in combat.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Maulkiller

Nephthys
So dumb.....

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
So dumb.....

How am I dumb? confused

NewGuy01
I think Neph is referring to Maulkiller's small plot being dumb.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I think Neph is referring to Maulkiller's small plot being dumb.

Oh embarrasment

Sybrael
Darth Power, Maulkiller is confirmed canon--the only difference between him and Starkiller cloned is that he has some of Maul's abilities but mental aberration a bit too.

Sybrael
Hutchy, I clearly get you're a Maulkiller fan, but I don't see the point of these threads. You create duels where one clearly outmatches the other, just to express your Maulkilller fanning. Don't get me wrong, I love him too. But I think there should be some more reason in these posts.

hutchy1345
sybrael, if you think that there is a problem with some threads then there is no need to tell everyone you hate my threads or whatever.

ROTJ Vader
Maul obviously is far more powerful. Proxy turned into Kenobi at the start of the game and a far weaker verson of Galen easyly defeated him. Maulkiller is just Proxy disguised as Maul similar to all of his other disguises. Maul pwns.

ROTJ Vader
Oh nevermind. Thought this was Proxy disguised Maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.