Battle of the Sith Apprentices and Masters!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Team 1 (Masters)

Sidious ROTS
Bane (no orbalisks)
Darth Caedus

Team 2 (Apprentices)

Dooku (Sith Prime)
Maulkiller
Maul brothers
Darth Zannah
Darth Vader Peak Suit.

Setting: Any open arena!

Fight to the death. Which team wins in:

1. Force Powers.
2. Sabers.
3. All-out

Reason and answer for each! laughing smile big grin wink wink stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

DarthAnt66
Force: This goes to Team 1. Caedus was able to go back in time while Sidious is probably one of the best force users of all time. Bane was able to pull down a moon.

Sabers: Team 2 just because they have to many lightsabers for the masters to defend against.

All Out: Sidious gets rid of the Maul trio, Caedus takes out Zaanah, Bane is able to beat Dooku, then easily takes out Vader with his lightning.

NewGuy01
Force: Team 1, Sidious and Bane are huge players. Add Caedus in and even the combined Force Strength of Team 2 cannot stop them!

Sabers: Team 1. Sidious could take on the Maul trio, Bane/Caedus could definitely take out Dooku/Vader/Zannah in a competition of hte lightsaber.

All Out: Team 1 wins basically every catagory here.

Vensai
Team one has Sidious and Caedus, they win.

Pwned
Actually, Bane did not pull down a moon. It was an anomaly that happens, and he flew into the area where the atmospheres overlapped.

Team 1 could arguable take Team 2 in sabers. Caedus was one of the best of his time, Sidious is Darth friggin Sidious, and Bane (I assume its DoE, as PoD Bane doesn't matter) can take a couple of them.

I see Bane taking Zannah and Vader at once (winning) Caedus taking on Dooku and Maulkiller, and Sidious taking on the Brothers (beating them horribly easily) for all out.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by Pwned
Actually, Bane did not pull down a moon. It was an anomaly that happens, and he flew into the area where the atmospheres overlapped.

The atmospheres were close, but he was actually out in vacuum for a time.

Anyway, as you and other said, the Masters take this.

hutchy1345
pwned you said that bane could take vader and zannah... what happened when zannah and bane faced off? Zannah won! Adding vader means that they win easily and then help maul bros defeat sidious while dooku and maulkiller (who can take on sidious) have defeated sidious! Apprentices win sabers and all-out i think!!!!

Pwned
Originally posted by hutchy1345
pwned you said that bane could take vader and zannah... what happened when zannah and bane faced off? Zannah won! Adding vader means that they win easily and then help maul bros defeat sidious while dooku and maulkiller (who can take on sidious) have defeated sidious! Apprentices win sabers and all-out i think!!!! She won due to Deus Ex Machina. By feats, Bane would have taken her. He was already winning, but Zannah got to do a once-in-a-lifetime only-on-a-nexus spell.

Yeah, Bane could take them off of a Nexus. Easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.