Darth Zannah runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vensai
Figured I'd do a Zannah Gauntlet.

1. Luminara
2. Plo Koon
3. Savage Opress
4. Grievous and bodyguards
5. Darth Malgus
6. Satele Shan
7. Count Dooku

Bonus: Luminara sabers only

Setting: Alderaan fields
Rest time: 3 hours between fights
Restrictions: None

Nephthys
ZANNAH: LV. 10 THORNCODDLE: APESHIT BRAMBLEFVCK.

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/advimgs/ps/ps968.gif

Zannah unleashes a wave of unearthly tentacles! Shameless flagella wiggle about, molesting everything in sight. This is pretty much all that happens in this gauntlet. Forever.

NewGuy01
With full rest, I reckon she takes all but #6.

Vensai
Who do you reckon is the better soresu master, Luminara or Zannah?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Vensai

I dont know how greatly Sorsu impacts Zaanah, but she is no doubt superior in strait up combat. Her defense was "impassable" and her offense was also very great. Luminara failed to defeat Ventress, who Zaanah obviously beats.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Vensai

In a straight up comparison, I'd say Zannah is Luminara's superior as a Soresu master.

Ascendancy
If she can call on her tentacles, everyone else dies. No one is ready for that mess.

When she was being beaten in sabers is was by Bane and Lsu's trained Knight battering her down, not besting her defensive abilities. Malgus is the only one in this fight whom I can see possibly being capable of that. Three hours between fights may be an issue as well. That said, she's capable of surviving the gauntlet.

Vensai
Originally posted by Ascendancy
If she can call on her tentacles, everyone else dies. No one is ready for that mess.

When she was being beaten in sabers is was by Bane and Lsu's trained Knight battering her down, not besting her defensive abilities. Malgus is the only one in this fight whom I can see possibly being capable of that. Three hours between fights may be an issue as well. That said, she's capable of surviving the gauntlet.

Are the tentacles that powerful? Bane was somewhat idiotic when he tried to hit them. They should be dodgable to an extent.

Ascendancy
From the book it was, one, that they were literally of the Darkside, and two, that the sheer number of them was overwhelming. Just stated in another thread that I don't know that she could create them at the level she did there in any other location. She had a massive pool of Darkside energy to draw on, which she won't during this gauntlet. I still doubt the tentacles could be blocked in any way, but they could be dodged when they are present in lesser numbers. I'm also not sure how long they could be sustained without a well like that to draw on.

DarthAnt66
I have doubt Zaanah will be able to use her tentecales on Alderaan...doesn't seem like a place it would work at. Nice hills, beautiful land...unlike were she fought Bane, were it was rocky land and like a place of the dark.

NewGuy01
Are you attempting to say that Zannah could only use her Tendrils on a DS Nexus? Interesting...

But I'm still going with Zannah beating all but 6, why? Look at Neph's picture.

Vensai
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Are you attempting to say that Zannah could only use her Tendrils on a DS Nexus? Interesting...

But I'm still going with Zannah beating all but 6, why? Look at Neph's picture.

I figured she'd end at five or six but the picture is not... An accurate representation of her powers.

axel_jovan
With 3 hours rest, she might go down at 5 or 6, if the hype concerning Malgus and Satele is true.

Vensai
Originally posted by axel_jovan
With 3 hours rest, she might go down at 5 or 6, if the hype concerning Malgus and Satele is true.

What hype are you referring to? Zannah might end up tying with Malgus at five...

ROTJ Vader
Dies at 7.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.