Zealot Vs Cassandra Cain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
HTH only.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/286473-191643-grifter_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48419/2387900-tumblr_m50al4g7he1qb2woko1_1280_large.png

Golgo13
Q? Mindset? Nobody? sad

StyleTime
Zealot doesn't have many hand to hand showings.

Feat wise, Cassandra might actually take this.

cdtm
Originally posted by StyleTime
Zealot doesn't have many hand to hand showings.

Feat wise, Cassandra might actually take this.

She matched, and possibly bettered, Midnighter.

I think still think she takes it, but just playing devils advocate.

Q99
Zealot's tougher and stronger, but is almost always seen with sword. Cass is faster.

Eh, I'll say Zealot.

comicfan11
Zealot.
Superhuman physical attributes and very skilled (maybe not Cass skilled but still skilled enough and with a lot more experience.)

Daredevil1
Probably Zealot.

StyleTime
After seeing some give Cass the win over Captain America, I find some of the answers here odd. The strength/toughness argument can be made for Cap too, and we've already seen Sheva's move reading match Zealot and Nemesis at the same time.

After factoring in Cassandra's own feats, what is Zealot bringing to the table that changed some of your answers?

TheGodKiller
Cass wins.

Golgo13
Zealot.

Q99
Originally posted by StyleTime
After seeing some give Cass the win over Captain America, I find some of the answers here odd. The strength/toughness argument can be made for Cap too,

Zealot's more superhuman than Capt, though.

That I haven't seen.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Q99
Zealot's more superhuman than Capt, though.
No, she's not.

For all her "Kheran physiology" hype, she's got the same feats streets like Batman/Captain America have(sometimes lags behind them actually.) And in all honestly, Zealot's slice-and-dice style leaves her with relatively few strength feats.

I'm not opposed to her winning, but I really don't see what makes her superior to Cap in this scenario. Plus, Cassandra is Cassandra and this is hand to hand.
Originally posted by Q99
That I haven't seen.
It was during the World's End mediocrity. You didn't miss anything.

Q99
Eh, maybe I'm just overrating Zealot then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.