Grandmasters vs Dark Lords

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Team Jedi:

-Grandmaster Luke Skywalker (New Jedi Order Incarnation)
-Grandmaster Yoda (The Phantom Menace Incarnation)
-Hero of Tython (Prime)

Team Sith:

-Darth Sidious (Dark Empire Incarnation)
-Darth Bane (Dynasty of Evil Incarnation, with Orbalisks)
-Emperor Vitiate

*They battle on Dromund Kaas (Yes, Dark Side Nexus applies)
*Sidious is equipped with Dual Blades, as is Luke
*This battle is to the death

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All Out

NewGuy01
1. Jedi, since obviously Vitiate is a lightsaber-wielding novice, we've got Luke Skywalker, and Yoda who can both outduel Bane and Sidious respectively, and then we've got the Hero of Tython backing them up, making this an obvious win. The Sith's only advantage here is Bane's orbalisks, which won't save him.

2. Sith, majorly because they are fighting on a DS Nexus, empowering all of them. Considering this, Sidious could create a Force Storm that can only really be countered by Luke, who will be busy fending off a DS nexus empowered Bane, while Yoda attempts to fend off Vitiate but ultimately fails. Then we have HoT who doesn't count for anything compared to his 3 competetors, rendering him useless.

3. I'd say the Jedi can win in a great battle. It's evidently going to start with Luke/Sidious and Yoda/Bane engaging in a ferocious lightsaber duel, while HoT takes on Vitiate in a Force/Saber fight. Sidious will unleash a Force Storm, that plunges the entire fight into peril, as everyone is getting sucked in along with the torn apart bits of planet. Luke is able to take control of the Force storm and direct it elsewhere, continuing the stumped fight. Now is when Bane attempts to unleash FL at Yoda, who absorbs the blast with his hands, and Palpatine unleashes FL at a concentrating Luke, who is barely able to difuse it with his saber in time. Emperor Vitiate continues to face HoT, but is certainly getting pushed back. Luke is able to push through Sidious's lightning via god power and slice his hands off, and have him at his mercy, which he doesn't get as Luke beheads him. Luke then goes to aid Yoda, and together they shitstomp Bane just in time for the HoT to finish off Vitiate, rendering a Jedi Victory. Then the Sith try to dominate the wills of the Jedi with their spirits, but are unable to overcome the strong wills of these 3, and the Sith's spirits disperse.

DarthAnt66
1. Jedi, due to the fact that was said above, Vitiate is poor in lightsabers, we got Luke who can outduel Bane, Yoda and HoT can outduel Sidious...Jedi Win!

2. Sith, due to the fact they are in a Dark Side nexus, and the fact that one of the Sith Lords can make black holes, the second Sith Lord can destroy a planet...

3. I personnaly don't no..Ill post my thoughts later smile

Pwned
You guys did notice it said DoE Bane with Orbalisks, right? I could see them taking sabers. DoE Bane has absurd speed, mastery of all 7 forms, and great reflexes. Add on the near-invincibility of Orbalisks, and he can take a 2 on 1.

2: Sith, for the aforementioned reasons of a DS Nexus.

3: Sith. Force power is too much, Sidious is at his most powerful, Vitiate is useful, and Bane can create a field of pure dark side energy that will sap the life from everybody almost instantly no expression

Bane comes out as the only one alive, btw.
And that was on a moderate strength nexus.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
HoT can outduel Sidious.

http://i.imgur.com/SJYjI.gif

Funny, I actually got some feats for the HoT today. Twice I blitzed 2 Sith at once in a cutscene, cutting both down before they could attack or defend themselves. The second time they'd actually ambushed me.

DarthAnt66
No, I said Yoda and HoT COMBO can outuel him, alone i doubt the Hero can.

And for the winner..Im going with the Sith. Since its really whoever dies the fastest. Palpatine can take on Yoda, Bane can take on Luke, then Vitiate vs HoT. Yoda is the first to go, and then Bane, but with extremely critical hits on Luke, hes no longer a factor. Therefore its Sidious and Viitae vs HoT...which obviously the Sith win.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
No, I said Yoda and HoT COMBO can outuel him, alone i doubt the Hero can.

And for the winner..Im going with the Sith. Since its really whoever dies the fastest. Palpatine can take on Yoda, Bane can take on Luke, then Vitiate vs HoT. Yoda is the first to go, and then Bane, but with extremely critical hits on Luke, hes no longer a factor. Therefore its Sidious and Viitae vs HoT...which obviously the Sith win.

Yoda alone can and will outduel Sidious in a raw saber fight.

Nephthys
DE Sidious?

CountDooku22
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Team Jedi:

-Grandmaster Luke Skywalker (New Jedi Order Incarnation)
-Grandmaster Yoda (The Phantom Menace Incarnation)
-Hero of Tython (Prime)

Team Sith:

-Darth Sidious (Dark Empire Incarnation)
-Darth Bane (Dynasty of Evil Incarnation, with Orbalisks)
-Emperor Vitiate

*They battle on Dromund Kaas (Yes, Dark Side Nexus applies)

I guess no one paid close attention to the OP.

This is a pre-war Yoda and NJO Luke with HOT, versus prime Darth Bane (with orbalisks) and DE Sidious, with Vitiate.

Team 2 stomps here.

NewGuy01
I'm pretty sure Mace Windu stated that Yoda had gotten weaker in ROTS compared to his TPM self, but I may be mistaken. This is Yoda in whatever state you believe him strongest.

I change my vote to the Sith, in an extremely gruesome battle. Sidious's Force-Nexus empowered Force Storm, Bane's Death Field, and Vitiate's mind-****ery are enough to take them down.

Still, even on a DS Nexus, Luke should be > Bane, guys. He's the Force-God of the SW universe, and I have yet to see a lightsaber duelist superior to him.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Darth Bane (Dynasty of Evil Incarnation, with Orbalisks)

eek!

DoE Bane with with Orbalisks belongs to the "if-only-land"... You could as well have in these battles Dark Side Yoda, Full Potential Anakin and Grevious if he had one more arm....

That said, the Jedi win.

Luke > Sidious
HoT > Vitiate
Yoda > either RoT or DoE Bane

NewGuy01
Well, I had to give Bane a chance against these here dudes. And don't forget this is on a DS Nexus so are you sure Yoda>DoE Orbie DS Nexus Bane?

axel_jovan
Ups,. I've just noticed the setting is Dromund Kaas... embarrasment

In this case.....

Sidious vs Luke.
Extremally close fight, with an edge to Sidios in this setting. On the other hand Luke is much more refined combatant...

Bane vs Yoda
Similar situation. Normally I'd say Yoda, here it woudl be extremelly close. Possibly Bane....

Hot > Vitiate
This battle would be crucial, when HoT wins he will help either Luke or Yoda.

Almost to close to call...5.5/10 for the Jedi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.