Future Trunks as a MEMBER of JLA - What can he do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

remigio_coldez
Scenario:

Trunks with his time machine is travelling back to his timeline after the Cell games.

He encountered a Space and Time anomaly and brought him to DC Earth.

He observes his surrounding for a while and decides to help in the maintenance of peace by joining JLA.

What can he contribute to the group and who among the DC villain he can easily OWN and those who will he have a problem with.

He can go up to SS2.

iceman24567
Black Adam rips his face off

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by iceman24567
Black Adam rips his face off

I read BLACK ADAM Bios, so someone below BLACK ADAM, he can own?

carver9
He doesn't need the JLA, he is more powerful than them and can be a solo hero.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
He doesn't need the JLA, he is more powerful than them and can be a solo hero.

I doubt that's even remotely true.

==

RC, I know you're new to this forum, so mistakes happen, but we make it a point not to have DBZ threads on this section of the site. If you want to, I can either move this to the Anime vs forum, or the Foreign Cinema forum (which for now is the site's all vs forum).

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by -Pr-
I doubt that's even remotely true.

==

RC, I know you're new to this forum, so mistakes happen, but we make it a point not to have DBZ threads on this section of the site. If you want to, I can either move this to the Anime vs forum, or the Foreign Cinema forum (which for now is the site's all vs forum).

Sorry, like you say I'm still a Noob here so please move it to ANIME VS. please.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by remigio_coldez
Sorry, like you say I'm still a Noob here so please move it to ANIME VS. please.

One more question, does this involve all anime character let say pichachu?

-Pr-
Generally we try to keep the comic vs forum so simply be comic vs comic characters. We have a few exceptions, but they're rare tbh. Every so often we do have a forum-voted cross genre match though, so keep an eye out for that.

Q99
Foreign Cinema serves as the crossover forum.

remigio_coldez
Generally we try to keep the comic vs forum so simply be comic vs comic characters. We have a few exceptions, but they're rare tbh. Every so often we do have a forum-voted cross genre match though, so keep an eye out for that.
OK smile

NemeBro
Generally we try to keep the comic vs forum so simply be comic vs comic characters. We have a few exceptions, but they're rare tbh. Every so often we do have a forum-voted cross genre match though, so keep an eye out for that. Move it to foreign cinema ****er. It doesn't belong in anime versus either.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by NemeBro
Move it to foreign cinema ****er. It doesn't belong in anime versus either.

Read the Anime RULES, please move to please foreign cinema.

Man, no need for harsh words. It was suggested by MOD to move it here.

juggerman
Trucks would end up killing several bad guys but he would die to the "Superman" level ones.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by juggerman
Trucks would end up killing several bad guys but he would die to the "Superman" level ones.

You mean Planet Busters?

Astner
You're talking about the New 52, right?

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Astner
You're talking about the New 52, right?

Can you tell me the difference?

Zack Fair
New 52 are post flashpoint/rebooted version of the DC universe. They are the new canon. They have been around for almost 2 years and thus most of them are featless when compared to their 30 years old counterparts before New 52.

The difference between new 52 and post crisis characters is huge. It can be so huge that a fight could go from someone like WW owning Itachi like it is nobody's business to getting genjutsu gangbang raped for eternity in the blink of an eye.

Q99
Originally posted by remigio_coldez
Can you tell me the difference?

The characters are a bit different. They tend to be younger and less experienced (the green lantern, Hal Jordan, especially seems less competent new52). Somethings things are a bit different- Wonder Woman is a bit more aggressive, has a bit worse gear, but she can also get a power-up by removing her bracers. Cyborg is on the team instead of Martian Manhunter.

Superman, I get the impression (and someone could correct me) has shown really high strength but seems a bit more vulnerable to damage than he was.

Most of the characters haven't shown their old levels of power.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Zack Fair
New 52 are post flashpoint/rebooted version of the DC universe. They are the new canon. They have been around for almost 2 years and thus most of them are featless when compared to their 30 years old counterparts before New 52.

Thank you for the info smile

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Q99
The characters are a bit different. They tend to be younger and less experienced (the green lantern, Hal Jordan, especially seems less competent new52). Somethings things are a bit different- Wonder Woman is a bit more aggressive, has a bit worse gear, but she can also get a power-up by removing her bracers. Cyborg is on the team instead of Martian Manhunter.

Superman, I get the impression (and someone could correct me) has shown really high strength but seems a bit more vulnerable to damage than he was.

I was thinking of the Pre-Reboot, so what can Trunks do in new52

Zack Fair
I recommend paying a visit to the Comic Books Respect forum if you're interested in learning more about these characters. Can learn a lot of stuff, but must be wary of bias(lol) and it is usually a good time-killer.

remigio_coldez
I recommend paying a visit to the Comic Books Respect forum if you're interested in learning more about these characters. Can learn a lot of stuff, but must be wary of bias(lol) and it is usually a good time-killer.

One more question, why the reboot?

Zack Fair
1. Money.Money.Money
2. Attempt to gather new readers by making the line more accessible to them. (money)
3. Catering to the new generation by making everyone younger/inexperienced.(money)
4. Possibly got tired of trying to keep a heavily convoluted continuity.
5. Its DC. Its what they do lol.

remigio_coldez
1. Money.Money.Money
2. Attempt to gather new readers by making the line more accessible to them. (money)
3. Catering to the new generation by making everyone younger/inexperienced.(money)
4. Possibly got tired of trying to keep a heavily convoluted continuity.
5. Its DC. Its what they do lol.

So it is all about reaching new demographics.

But will not old readers shy away because of the reboot?

Zack Fair
Some might but old school fans will probably stay IMO. Hard to see them dropping DC altogether because of it.

remigio_coldez
Some might but old school fans will probably stay IMO. Hard to see them dropping DC altogether because of it.

To HARDCORE fans, I see it as a fresh breath of wind, you maybe right. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.