Depa Billaba vs. Sora Bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mizukage Yoda
The two whom Vaapad mastered square off on neutral ground and after their respective falls to the Dark Side.

Scenario 1:AOTC forms for both, on Coruscant.

Sabers
Force
All Out

Scenario 2: Clone Wars for both, after their falls to the Dark Side

Sabers
Force
All Out

Vensai
I don't suppose Vaapad renders this a stalemate? Sora was able to duel evenly with Windu thanks to Vaapad.

Q99
Depa impresses me more.

Vensai
Originally posted by Q99
Depa impresses me more.

She is noted to be a great swords woman in ROTS novel. Still, she had the advantage of drawing on Haruun Kals darkness and Mace being on the worst day of his life when she fought him.

ROTJ Vader
Bulq.

Zett
I bet Bulq as a winner.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Zett
I bet Bulq as a winner.

Galan007
Edge to Bulq.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Zett
I bet Bulq as a winner.

In both scenarios?

CountDooku22
Scenario 1: Bulq

Scenario 2: Depa

Vensai
Eh, Depa has greater hype but Bulq has better feats due to exposure. Maybe Bulq for one and Depa for two. Unfortunately it's hard to judge a sane Depa in combat.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Vensai
Eh, Depa has greater hype but Bulq has better feats due to exposure. Maybe Bulq for one and Depa for two. Unfortunately it's hard to judge a sane Depa in combat.

Bulq feared facing Ranciss in combat though...Depa on the other hand faced Mace ****ing Windu in open combat.

Vensai
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Bulq feared facing Ranciss in combat though...Depa on the other hand faced Mace ****ing Windu in open combat.

Point taken. Still, Depas feat was circumstantial.

ROTJ Vader
Scenario 1:

1.Depa-6/10
2.Depa-7/10
3.Depa-6.5/10

Scenario 2:

1.Bulq-9/10
2.Bulq-9/10
3.Bulq-9/10

Zett
In both scenarios?

Yeah. Depa may be the best student of Vaapad, but still Sora is one of two creators of that. He has his own variant, with two sabers.
He is probably older, more experienced.
And despite that, he gave Mace a better fight then Depa in my opinion.
Mace wasn't able to fights Depa with all of hist strenght, and was badly injured. When he fought Bulq he was in good physical condition, and was determinded to stop Bulq. And wasn't able.

But it's just my stupid logic. After all, we all know, that Depa is the best duelist of all times, and her knowledge of the force is... well, compare to her Siduious is like a child!

Ah, I don't think that Bulq feard to face Rancisis. He was brave enough to challenge Dooku and Mace.
But he wasn't sentimental, I guess. Death of Rancisis was his goal, and he just did that, by simpes way.

juyomaster34
Tough call,Bulq is the co - creater of Vaapad with his own variant.
But Depa Impressed me,more too. This is really tough.
I agree that it will be a stalemate.
Both Masters mastered Two-Saber Vaapad....so..I still say stalemate..for now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.