The JLA Vs Team Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Superman
Aquaman

Vs

Magneto
Loki
Terrax
Dr.Doom

Odekahn
DC

Caps Conscience
Doom

pym-ftw
Team Dc

yaadaveyaa
i think superman makes this a lil overkill especially with no prep for the dc team

Tony Stark
Doom solos

Odekahn
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Doom solos

So he gets trained all by himself? That's mighty kind of him to spare the others on team Doom.

DC wins. marvel team would need prep

Golgo13
Marvel eeks out the win.

Blair Wind
I see Loki as being a major challenge for team DC. And Aquaman is kind of a weak link for team DC.

ColossusGrundy
JLA team wins.

Jordan or supes could take 2 or 3 of team Marvel solo.

guy222
TD FTW

SevenShackles
Team doom should win. doom has the magic to handle superman, Terrax, Loki and magneto can handle the rest of the team until doom is done with superman, not sure how long it would take to KO Clark but I don't imagine it would take long. Even if doom needs Loki's help they can just put superman down all the faster together and then pick apart the team.

quanchi112
Doom wins.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Superman
Aquaman

Vs

Magneto
Loki
Terrax
Dr.Doom

3 on the MARVEL team are MASTERMINDS ans one is a brick. Without prep this is spite unless you give DOOM a PIS Machine.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by remigio_coldez
3 on the MARVEL team are MASTERMINDS ans one is a brick. Without prep this is spite unless you give DOOM a PIS Machine.
Dude Dooms armor is on par with iron mans extremist and he has insane magical ability to top it all off. Magneto operating at optimal/classic levels is able to do a hell of alot of damage and could stomp teams on his own. Loki's magic is nothing to laugh at either when he has to fight he usually pulls his own weight. Terrax hits things hard, has power cosmic and control of the earth. Be it one or the other or the combination of both or even just brute force he has sliced a planet in half with his axe. Team marvel aren't chumps simply because most of them are capable of/or prefer to fight with some form of prep. They have shown the ability to go toe to toe with teams with and without prep before, lot of the time they loose threw PIS.

Just saying it's not good to underestimate them. More so in a forum format.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Doom wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Doom solos

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Dude Dooms armor is on par with iron mans extremist and he has insane magical ability to top it all off. Magneto operating at optimal/classic levels is able to do a hell of alot of damage and could stomp teams on his own. Loki's magic is nothing to laugh at either when he has to fight he usually pulls his own weight. Terrax hits things hard, has power cosmic and control of the earth. Be it one or the other or the combination of both or even just brute force he has sliced a planet in half with his axe. Team marvel aren't chumps simply because most of them are capable of/or prefer to fight with some form of prep. They have shown the ability to go toe to toe with teams with and without prep before, lot of the time they loose threw PIS.

Just saying it's not good to underestimate them. More so in a forum format.

I'm interested in classic Magneto, so who does he beat beside any X-Men?

Placidity
Originally posted by remigio_coldez
I'm interested in classic Magneto, so who does he beat beside any X-Men?

Don't make me Deathcoil you in the eyeballs.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Placidity
Don't make me Deathcoil you in the eyeballs.

Its ok, Borrowed Time is activated. laughing

Aakla
Doom is already more then likely prepared for Superman from their last encounter so will have Kyrptonite embedded in his armor. This along with his shielding will give him enough time to deal with superman via magic and survive a blitz by him.

Wonder Woman and Aquaman are both human enough to have the impulses in their minds scrambled the moment they try to get physical with Doom.

Green Lantern I have no idea what would happen. But I wouldn't put it beneath doom to set the fight up in a way that separates GL from his ring.

*waves his Go Dr. Doom flag*

abhilegend
Superman solos as usual.

Caps Conscience
Doom handles Supes, Loki shitstomps Aquaman, while
Terrax and Mags keep GL and WW busy. Then its 4 on 2.

janus77
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Superman
Aquaman

Vs

Magneto
Loki
Terrax
Dr.Doom
Team Doom ftw.

Doom tells Loki to turn into Batman, then scare away the JLA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.