Venom (Brock) Vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
In New York.

Who wins.

dmills
Brock for a clear majority IMO.

Caps Conscience
Isn't Omega Red like Class 100?

Flyattractor
Yeah. From what the other OR vs thread seems to be saying OR now way outclasses Venom....yet he can still get taken down by a canuck with bad fingernails.

KingD19
Well that's because it's Logan. He's like Captain America when he punches out Hulk, or Batman when he actually kicks Darkseid and makes him bleed. It's PIS, but he's the good guy so it happens. But the only time Logan actually beat Omega Red, he needed the Muramasa Blade to kill him.

After being tortured for months or years to see how powerful his healing factor was, Omega Red was beating down Wolverine and Colossus at the same time. It took a BFR from Nightcrawler to get them the win.

SamZED
Pretty sure he's not class 100. Brock is about class 50 or so. Red still takes this.

Raisen
i've never heard that or is class 100. it seems that he's more a spider man's level and brock is above that. i also don't think the spores would affect the symbiote; i think it could filter that out but that is just my opinion. i'd wager on a close fight with venom taking the majority

Lord Feron
Peak Venom was able to toss a ****ing merry-go-round (thats the big slow wheel thing yeah?) at spider man. I don't see OR doing that. But I also don't think strength is the key to winning. But I have a feeling his symbiote will provide him with a high level of immunity against spores and life force drain. But if not.. then OR takes it.

omega red. wolverine's showings against him arent pis. logan is tailored for bringing stronger folks down and he usually has difficult with OR.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by 753
omega red. wolverine's showings against him arent pis. logan is tailored for bringing stronger folks down and he usually has difficult with OR.
thumb up

Raisen
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Peak Venom was able to toss a ****ing merry-go-round (thats the big slow wheel thing yeah?) at spider man. I don't see OR doing that. But I also don't think strength is the key to winning. But I have a feeling his symbiote will provide him with a high level of immunity against spores and life force drain. But if not.. then OR takes it.

pretty much what i was thinking

StiltmanFTW
Iron Man said Red was as strong as the Thing.

Raisen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Iron Man said Red was as strong as the Thing.

yeah. at one time iron man alos said he didn't have a drinking problem. iron man says a lot of bullshit

carver9
Originally posted by Raisen
yeah. at one time iron man alos said he didn't have a drinking problem. iron man says a lot of bullshit

The difference is, Omega Red overpowered Ironman. confused

Raisen
Originally posted by carver9
The difference is, Omega Red overpowered Ironman. confused

reported for Carvering

Flyattractor
Originally posted by 753
Which all souds like several pils of "IS"

C,P.W or whatever you feel like putting in front of it.

StiltmanFTW
Not really.

Flyattractor
Fan Boy Wank Spank. It really is...but this is derailing the Topic...

Shame on you.

I say OR can take venom but his DS won't affect the symbiote.

Golgo13
Red.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Fan Boy Wank Spank. It really is...but this is derailing the Topic...

Shame on you.

I say OR can take venom but his DS won't affect the symbiote.

Shame on you, because you brought it up first. And made it up.

Nice fail, keep it up thumb up

Flyattractor
Only in your dreams skippy.

remigio_coldez
Can the symbiote protect Vemon against Death Spore or is the symbiote immune to it?

That will be the game breaker for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.