Secrets of Katy Perry Tattoos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rankersite01
Singer Katy Perry has a few tattoos, and while she's far more flamboyant with her outrageous costumes and her wild (and very creative) fingernail polishes and designs, her tats do reflect her colorful personality, her beliefs and her (ex) love of (ex) husband Russell Brand.

So Share your crazy thoughts about katy perry tattoos

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/5/9/customsig_142159_tu.gif

Katy Perry Tattoos

rankersite01
Originally posted by rankersite01
Singer Katy Perry has a few tattoos, and while she's far more flamboyant with her outrageous costumes and her wild (and very creative) fingernail polishes and designs, her tats do reflect her colorful personality, her beliefs and her (ex) love of (ex) husband Russell Brand.

So Share your crazy thoughts about katy perry tattoos

Yurika
A hot singer, just as her song I Kissed a Girl

expertadvisor1
Really great singer

Valen007
I like Katy Perry because she is not behaving in a provocative or insulting to the audience way like a lot of other singers/stars do. And she sings really well.

Daisy Roberts
Originally posted by Valen007
I like Katy Perry because she is not behaving in a provocative or insulting to the audience way like a lot of other singers/stars do. And she sings really well.
Agree with you!

ronaldcoffin
interesting...!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.