Nick Fury Recruit Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FALL3N
I may be remembering this wrong, but does Nick Fury ever try to recruit or meet Wolverine a non-animated scene? I feel like I remember a secret ending or something where he does... does Nick Fury ever meet, talk to or ask Wolverine anything in a non-animated movie?

StiltmanFTW
FOX has rights to Wolverine, he couldn't appear with Fury in the same movie.

FALL3N
so you're saying def no then?

How sure are you? I don't mean to doubt you, but my friend was really sure, and he's right a lot about these obscure facts.. lol

I did some research online, I found that there were 5 different endings that Fox had at the end of X-Men Origins and depending on what theatre it was seen at, pr what version of the film, there was a different one. and then another if you got it on pay per view..

Actually, some sources said there were three different ones and others said there were 5..

YOUTUBE --> watch?v=-mvzIcg1Frc

I know this is fake, but I think the dialogue was the same or similar...

StiltmanFTW
100% sure.

Marvel Studios/Disney has the movie rights to Nick Fury character. Fox doesn't. Simple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.