Mephisto/Darkseid vs Tyrant/In Betweener vs Galactus/Exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
big grin stick out tongue Happy Dance

zopzop
Team 1 is outclassed.

Team 2 every time. Tyrant, as we've seen on panel, is Galactus kryptonite. And the IB can summon Sue Richards to kill Exitar.

Golgo13
Team 2.

guy222
T3 all day everyday

leonidas
team 3. this is almost spite guy....tsk tsk

Dampyre
I'm going with team 3. Team two can pull off a couple. Team one is horribly outclassed. Darkseid would go down HARD to any member of any other team. Mephisto wouldn't fare much better.

Eternal Idol
Galactus and Exitar absolutely stomp absolutely.

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
team 3. this is almost spite guy....tsk tsk hey buddy u know i wouldn't make those stick out tongue honestly i don't see anyone defeating the dreamer team one does come in last

how u been and how would u rank em 1-6

leonidas
Originally posted by guy222
hey buddy u know i wouldn't make those stick out tongue honestly i don't see anyone defeating the dreamer team one does come in last

how u been and how would u rank em 1-6

yeah, i don't see anyway team 3 loses this at all. assuming a normal level galactus, i'd say exitar, g, IB, tyrant, mephisto and DS. if its gds DS he could give mephisto a run imo. i think g/IB/tyrant are all pretty close though.

Golgo13
How do they beat the in betweener?

leonidas
galactus has no opposite to call on so he just beats him. i doubt exitar has an opposite either. exitar is simply the most powerful of everyone in this imo and IB couldn't do anything to him. and no, i'm not buying that some just shoots hyperspatial powa! at him and he dies. laughing out loud there is a little thing called pis that i rarely invoke, but at times.....

bbrem123
team 3 for sure

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, i don't see anyway team 3 loses this at all. assuming a normal level galactus, i'd say exitar, g, IB, tyrant, mephisto and DS. if its gds DS he could give mephisto a run imo. i think g/IB/tyrant are all pretty close though.

good point

DTM
Galactus and Exitar, solidly. Darkseid is way out of his league here.

curryman
Even if team 1 and 2 teamed up....

guy222
Don't undersell DS here stick out tongue

t3 wins. whats darkseid even doing here?

guy222
He's powa stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.