Stupid Pigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Just got my first driving ticket today - which means 3 points and upping in insurance money sad

Augeybana
please don't call them pigs please some of my family members are cops and I take that offensive.I know your mad but there no need for name calling.And lucky you don't leave where I live because insurance is always up.

Raz
I can't stand them - they are WAY to aggressive.

Insurance is high here aswell....but its going to get even higher now!

Augeybana
Some cops are but most are noble people who do their job to protect people if your house is robbed who do you call.That kind of talking is not needed.

Tex
Cops who protect your house are ok.

Pigs who hide behind bushes and highway overpasses are notstick out tongue

So how fast were you going over the limit anyways?

When I got my ticket I was going 82mph in a 60mph zone.
Took an online defensive driving course, had my ticket waived, insurance actually went down and my offense disappeared.

Doesn't work like that in the UK? stick out tongue

Augeybana
Well even in overpasses there doing there job some like giving tickets some don't so give them A break Okay.

GordonSkywalker
Yeah don't be so over critical of the law enforcement Raz. They are here to serve and protect the public. Sure they may get on your nerves, but most are decent and doing their duty. smile

mah
gee, you guys are over-sensitive

GordonSkywalker
And you are not I see. I stick with what I said.

Augeybana
Screw that if your father was a doctor and I say doctors were @$$holes because I got A high bill for them there's no reason for me to say that Pig is not a word to be used how's that for OVER_SENSITIVE!!!!

mah
My mother is a teacher, and i ASSURE you, I do not react when people insult teachers!

Augeybana
Yeah I could understand if people say something about cops that they don't like like tickets but there's no use for the word "Pig" to be use about all Cops.

GordonSkywalker
Well mah you are not augey and me are you now? We are not 'over-sensitive'. We simply do not like such generalised insults when it was only one policeman in particular who gave you the ticket.That is a form of bigotry you know.

mah
frankly I'd feel nothing if someone called my parents themselves retards, much less someone doing the same. lighten the heck up, this is the internet.

Augeybana
I don't care if this is the internet and I don't believe you when you say I can walk up to you and say your parents are retards because if I did I'd be expecting a punch to my face for that.

GordonSkywalker
Perhaps it is not we who are over sensitive but you who take things too lightly.

mah
that's the point, no ones walking up to you and insulting your parents, someone's pissed at cops and posts a thread on a discussion forum about it; and no matter what generalizing is done, it IS over-sensitive to take personal offense because of it.

GordonSkywalker
So I suppose you have never taken things too personal before mah?

mah
I can take things personal, but here's about in a humorous matter naming police, and then being offended on behalf of a parent because of it. it's simply not possible having a successfull online life when being so sensitive.

Augeybana
Not that just say you don't like Cops which is stupid but there's no reason to say that word.

Tex
It feels like the PDF in here.

mah
PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS! now; did that make you angry? it shouldn't, because it wasn't meant as a personal attack on everyone being police, neither was it meant to degrade the work of cops. and I'm sure everyone saying it are aware that the majority of cops are good, still calling them pigs in a situation where one's angry at some cops can hardly be looked on as an insult to anyone, shouldn't really be that big a deal.

Augeybana
So!!!Maybe there are here.

BackFire349
quit bitching, its a normal nick name for cops. its a silly thing to take offense to. dont let stupid things bother you.

GordonSkywalker
You have some nerve saying that, Backfire, considering our arguments over Night of the Living Dead! You took that quite personally as I recall. eek!

BackFire349
i was just arguing, i never took it personally. just because you argue something doesnt mean you took it personally.

GordonSkywalker
I have a good recollection of our debate my friend, and you were quite offended when I called the aforementioned movie(and the whole horror genre) a waste of time. You take mah's side if you want to. It doesn't really matter you see. You guys offended my friend. That means you have offended me as well. And we're not going anywhere. laughing out loud

BackFire349
but its obvious that he did take this particular incedent personally, since he said he took offense to it. and there is no reason too. as stated many times already, this was in no way any personal attack on any particular police officer, he was calling the cops that gave him the ticket pigs, no other cops.

GordonSkywalker
Irrelevant.

BackFire349
how is that irrelevant. he took offense to something that had nothign to do with his dad or any other cops besides the one that issued that particular ticket

BackFire349
i dont think you understand what offended means, what you seem to think is that if anyone disagrees with something it makes them 'offended.' that is not the case, i disagreed with what you said, and this being a debate forum, i simply debated my argument. to be honest i found your comments ignorant and quite funny about the whole horror genre a waste of time thing. i was in no way offended or took anything you said personally. and you can stand by your friend all you want, its nice to see friends stand by eachother even for such a stupid cause.

BackFire349
anyways, i agree, most cops are a bit to aggressive, they are too desperate to give people tickets for little or no reason, like speeding on a completely empty street, everyone does that, but cops give tickets if they catch someone. cops are way to ticket happy.

Ushgarak
That's simply because it is drilled into their heads never to make exceptions to the law. It's a worthwhile thing to teach them, well worth the aggravation that a few people might get along the way.

BackFire349
a better thing to teach them would be to use common sense, if no one is in danger from someone speeding on an empty street then there is no need to ruin their days and their insurance. but then again, ive never had a ticket so i dont care smile

Augeybana
GS thanks for the back up but BackFire349 in he's subject matter it's states Stupid pigs not that stupid pig who gave the ticket and anyways you shouldn't say that to someone just doing there job because someone can't drive.Stupid Pigs is targeting every cop out there peroid that's not right to say that.

BackFire349
..... i didnt really understand most of that statement, i think you need to type slower or something. however, from what i did understand... i dont think he was targetting cops everywhere, just because he didnt say the exact phrase of "stupid pig who gave me the ticket" does not mean he was putting down cops everywhere. i think your a bit to desperate to stand up for cops or something.

Julie
ouch....tickets not cool, but hey were you breaking the law????

Augeybana
Hey backfire349 I'll take atyping class when I'm finshed okay but I'm not deperate that not cool to say that screw this $hit.

BackFire349
.....sorry?

Julie
I agree with augy.........
on the first point up there...not all cops are "pigs"

BackFire349
well technically no cops are pigs, but however, it is just a nickname for them. a nickname not meant to be taken seriously.

GordonSkywalker
I'm with my friends. And you can quit insulting his grammar pal. Any genius could understand the man. He pointed out that Raz called ALL cops 'stupid pigs' in his opening remarks. Check it out before you continue this pointless debate. AS I said, when you insult him you insult me.

BackFire349
i didnt mean to insult him, i simply stated that he needs to type slower because he it is hard to understand what he says. maybe some punctuation marks. and i dont recall raz saying all cops are pigs. he never said that. he just said pigs, which could mean either or. i dont believe he was calling all cops pigs however.

Julie
perhaps he was perhaps he wasn't ...maybe we should wait and ask him:-)

GordonSkywalker
All right Backfire. What you just did is causes for war with me. You tried to imitate the way he types for what purpose? I bet he can out talk you any day- regardless of your precious punctuation nonsense.

Julie
I didn't pick up on that....he made a simple comment....and I doubt that "typing issues" are worth fighting over

BackFire349
..... you're seeing things now bud, i wasnt immitating him. its nice to see such dedication to a friend though.

GordonSkywalker
Maybe that's why you ain't got any.

BackFire349
ok now you're just being stupid my friend. you dont know me yet you say i don thave any friends, i have many friends in real life, and many on this message board. you are embarassing yourself and i think you might need a time out.

GordonSkywalker
Nope. Feel great. Ready and willing to take this to the next level.

BackFire349
what next level, this is the internet, there is only so much you can do. oh and its good you feel great, doesnt change the fact that you look stupid by insulting someone by saying something you know nothing about.

Julie
Curious about what the next level would be....
calm ...peace......typing and such just isn't worth it

Ushgarak
What on EARTH is this??? The mind boggles at how exactly some of these situations come about.

Right, there IS no 'next level'. Just... cut it out. All this sort of thing is become very wearisome! I want all this arguing to stop.

BackFire349
but he said i have no friends. yes i know its ludicrous and funny. but still i must defend myself.

Ushgarak
BF, I am not intending to make any judgments here. I will say, however, that what has been said in this thread by each person and the implications and sense of all of it will be clear to everyone, if you see what I mean. Other than that there has been more than enough arguing in this thread and it HAS to stop, I am afraid, regardless of right of defence.

GordonSkywalker
AS I had to defend my pal augey. I happen to know the meaning of the word pals, Ushgarak. He insulted my friend so of course I retaliated. Fine. This conversation is over as far as I am concerned.

BackFire349
ill end with this, i in no way meant to insult your friend, and i apologize to you and him that you took my statements personally, which seems to be teh trend in this thread.

Julie
good....that's done with...uh what were we talking about b/f all that?

BackFire349
pigs.

Ushgarak
Yeah... well, much as I will aggravate Raz by saying this... when you break the law you take a chance. You knew you were taking a chance, and you got caught. I know it is annoying but you cannot blame anyone else for it. Police just do their job in the way they are taught- it is not their business to make exceptions.

BackFire349
if no one is in direct harm then they can make exceptions, as many good cops do.

GordonSkywalker
OK I am much calmer now. As always thank you for your wise input Ushgarak. On behalf of myself and augey, we accept such apologies as have been made by Backfire.

Ushgarak
But under the law, BF, it is not up to US individually to decide when we can exempt ourselves under the law- and people die when such decisions are made. Bikes, kids, all can suddenly appear out of nowhere on an empty road and a speeding driver can kill people stone dead that way. And there is a case for saying the law should be respected no matter what. If the cop exempts you, fine, but I have no objection to a cop following through with his duty in such cases.

BackFire349
a driver driving the speed limit can just as easily kill someone who darts in front of them. now, i have no problem with speeding tickets if the person is driving significantly over the limit. but if its only 5 or 10 miles per hour faster then the limit, then that is what i think is kinda overkill.

Augeybana
I like to thank my best friend GS for backing me up as he always has/had my side all the time ,much appreciation my friend,BackFire349 sorry for my last post, but where Raz on this comment off hiding somewhere.Anyways I just don't think there's a need for that term it's not a good nickname and not needed.In another note Ush sorry for the fighting.

GordonSkywalker
Me too.

BackFire349
well most nicknames are not "good". but they will not be going away anytime soon, so the best thing to do is to just not take it seriously.

Tex
How fast were you going Raz?

Augeybana
well I do take it seriously very much so so I don't have to explain it to you BF but I just want to know what RAZ has to say on he's statement.

Tex
I dont think he cares.

BackFire349
well a term seriously causes you're own harm, because people will continue to use it dispite you. i know i will not hold back, if i wanna call a cop a pig, i will whether or not people take offense to it. it is not my problem, nor is it anyones but yours.

Augeybana
Well then don't make a thread and not reply after when this thread has been heated up.

BackFire349
i didnt... it may be harsh, but its the truth. dont expect people to change their terms for you, it wont happen, so the best thing to do is to just shrug it off.

Tex
It's 4 AM Raz is sleeping, but I'm sure as soon as he gets around, he will tell you all to quit ya bitchinstick out tongue

BackFire349
he's the one that started the bitching.

Augeybana
All right then why even have this thread called Stupid Pigs I'm not trying to change anybody terms I'm just voicing my opinion until the person who made this thread replys anytime soon.About the defintion to him what a Stupid Pig is!!

GordonSkywalker
Sound advice but sometimes we act before we think. This is true of all of us. Like me calling the neighborhopod guys 'goons' even though it was my former protege who gave them that name.Or titles like 'weirdos' or something.

Tex
Stupid Pig= Cop who gave Raz a ticket.

GordonSkywalker
Ah thank you for that needful information,Tex. I think my friend here would still like to hear it from raz though.

BackFire349
he named it 'stupid pigs' because the term pig is a common nick name for cops, and when you are putting down a cop it is the norm to call them a pig.

Augeybana
Yeah I know the term thanks Tex can I get that in writing please.

I'm still waiting.

Tex
Your welcome babestick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
It appears Raz has left the building.

Tex
Raz is sleeping, its 4am.

Its not like he owes any of you an explaination.

Augeybana
Hope not.I'll like some info on him before this thread gets 100 replys and Ush closes this thread down.

GordonSkywalker
Oh he already shut down 'Sad & Lonely" earlier this evening, augey.As for Tex I guess he is acting in the capacity of Raz's answering machine. It's all good though.

Augeybana
I liked Sad & Lonely it was a good thread you started GS.

Still Waiting.

Tex
*Pee-Wee Herman voice*

I know you are, but what am I?
stick out tongue

BackFire349
gay?

Tex
I wish!

BackFire349
your wish has obviously come true then.

Augeybana
I thoght Tex was a girl no offense.That picture of a girl as your sig tricked me.

Still waiting.*pee-wee herman* voice.

BackFire349
hahahhahah, i thought the same thing when i first started posting here.

Tex
That's cause you're an idiot BF.

BackFire349
then why did this guy think the same exact thing

GordonSkywalker
So you ARE a guy?

BackFire349
hahaha.

Tex
Yes! Isn't that fabulous!!!zorro

Augeybana
See I'm not being mean I'm just saying I didn't know.

GordonSkywalker
Looks like all three of us were bamboozled here, gentlemen!

BackFire349
tex, i gotta say you're being a good sport about this.

Tex
Did someone say water sports?

Augeybana
Yeah I was about to ask you for your number...JK

Were is Raz I'm waiting I'm going to PM iof he doesn't come soon.

BackFire349
yeah, marko polo, now clothes your eyes sweet cheeks.

Tex
Take it from the official Raz answering machine......
.......Raz lives in England, its currently 4am, he is sleeping...........

Augeybana
LOL.Funny BF.

I'm Waiting Raz.

BackFire349
makes sense.

Tex
HE'S SLEEPING!!!!!!!

GordonSkywalker
What an amazing turn of events! Oh augey I don't think Raz will be joining this discussion tonight. Not if it's past 4am by his reckoning. God knows I would not get online at that time of night!

Augeybana
True Sweet nightmares Raz by tormorrow I wouldn't remember this even happened.

BackFire349
im sure he'll be amazed to see that this post, which he made earlier today has already reached over 100 posts.

Augeybana
Yeah he'll never read all this stuff were talking about.

Tex
He will probably bann Gordan and Augeybabaevil face

Augeybana
Nah I to good looking to be banned.

Augeybana
Nah I to good looking to be banned.

GordonSkywalker
As I am far far too witty with the apt phrase!

BackFire349
well not everyone is gay like tex. so that wont make much difference.

Augeybana
BF again your carzing in a good way.

Forum Fightt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tex
You may be good looking there augeybaba, but that stutter of yours is bann worthy on its ownwink

BackFire349
*takes out penis and runs towards tex*

Augeybana
Well Anna Paquin is my girl hince the avatar so I think I'll be Okay.

Tex
Anna Paquin, a.k.a roach girl?
Ewwwwwsick

Augeybana
What don't talk to my girl like that I defend her honor me and GS are in a club for her.

Tex
Total members: 2stick out tongue

BackFire349
yeah, she's odd looking.

Augeybana
C'mon she looks very good might at add and soon I'll have 1'000 memebers.

BackFire349
so you and GS both applied 500 times each?

Augeybana
LOL.Funny BF very funny but yo'll come back they aleays come crawling.

BackFire349
after you beat them and force them to join your fan club?

Tex
Anna Paquin looks like she came out her mother's other holesick

Augeybana
Okay how did we get to Cops being pigs,Tex looking like a girl,and Anna Paquin can somebody tell me that.

BackFire349
hahaha

Tex
Anna Paquin looks like she had an allergic reaction to BF's fun pole.

BackFire349
hahaha.

GordonSkywalker
What? Somebody here has insulted Anna Paquin? Oh you guys are in for it now! That's Augey's girl in case you didn't know! I like her too but not as much as my pal here does! We are the 'Anna Appreciation' society around here! Care to join? Ah well I thought not! roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
and what a small societ it is.

Tex
Total Members: 2

Augeybana
Yeah you tell GS.When you join you get a free X2 t-shirt.

Augeybana
Yeah tell them GS.When you join you get a free X2 t-shirt.

BackFire349
oh wow, thats no consolation for giving away your dignity.

GordonSkywalker
Signed personally by me! It will be worth something one day!

Tex
The t-shirt is useful for covering your eyes when hideous Ann Pukequin makes an appearance on screen.

BackFire349
laughing out loud

Augeybana
That's it Tex I'll challege you to a duel.

*takes out a glove and smacks Tex in the face*

BackFire349
he's used to get smacked in teh face

Tex
with fun poles

BackFire349
thats what i was implying, yes.

Tex
yummmmmmm

GordonSkywalker
Luckily I know the rules for dueling so we can get it right! Pick your weapons gentlemen..... big grin

Tex
Umm does a picture of Anna Pukequins ugly face count as a weapon?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>